PDA

View Full Version : Is the San Antonio boxscore right?

kepdawg
02-25-2008, 09:13 PM
Did they score 5 points in the 1st? :eek:

Wolf Playa
02-25-2008, 09:45 PM
it appears so, but SA will bounce back and get the win, Atlanta cant jump on that problem, SA only down by 7 at half, SA will win my 10+

Bull's-eye
02-25-2008, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Did they score 5 points in the 1st? :eek:

Yes, they said that was a record low for the Spurs.

JR2004
02-25-2008, 10:43 PM
Good ol Stealajobovich's boys...Taking offensive basketball back to the pre-shot clock era one painful brick after another. Lucky for them they're playing the Hawks tonight.

Bull Butter
02-26-2008, 12:00 AM
Yes, the boxscore is right.

They won............again

Bull's-eye
02-26-2008, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
Yes, the boxscore is right.

They won............again

:clap: :clap: :clap:

bandera7
02-26-2008, 12:31 AM
my friend is really lucky...he did one of those summer programs at Stanford, and met Josh Childress. They became good friends, and Josh called him today and got him tickets to go watch...

Gobbla2001
02-26-2008, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
Good ol Stealajobovich's boys...Taking offensive basketball back to the pre-shot clock era one painful brick after another. Lucky for them they're playing the Hawks tonight.

why score if you don't need to?

Dubya

crzyjournalist03
02-26-2008, 10:46 AM

Seriously, do you just bash every team that's not the Lakers???

When was the last time Los Angeles won a championship without Shaq???

Maroon87
02-26-2008, 10:51 AM

I know Coach Wonfourringsovich is glad you're such a fan.

JasperDog94
02-26-2008, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I know Coach Wonfourringsovich is glad you're such a fan. :clap: :clap: :clap:

JR2004
02-26-2008, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03

Let's see...Laker fan listening to a Mavs fan talk about titles...Yep that makes no sense either. Then again it was established awhile back you make no sense.

Last time I checked the count went like this.

28 appearances and 14 titles.

1 appearance and 1 giant CHOKE JOB.

At least Stealajobovich's mess has managed to win something. Heck even Choke City found a way to steal a couple of titles during a lull in MJ's run of dominance.

JR2004
02-26-2008, 01:23 PM
I know Coach Wonfourringsovich is glad you're such a fan.

Good ol Job Thief...Still yet to defend a thing. Then again that's a city tradition.

Sweetwater Red
02-26-2008, 01:25 PM
I wanna play.:D

Ya'll mean Coach Iteachtoflopovitch?

Sweetwater Red
02-26-2008, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03

I know the Pistons beat them 4-1 when they had been
handed the title before the season even started for acquiring Malone and Payton.:doh: :D

Maroon87
02-26-2008, 01:30 PM
Good ol Job Thief...Still yet to defend a thing. Then again that's a city tradition.

I guess he could've always started banging the owner's daughter.

JR2004
02-26-2008, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I know the Pistons beat them 4-1 when they had been
handed the title before the season even started for acquiring Malone and Payton.:doh: :D

That season was a mess from the beginning and Detroit was the absolute worst match-up they could've come up with in the Finals for LA. It was a good case study in chemistry gone horribly wrong and was not a fun team to watch. Well "One Lucky Shot Deserves Another" was fun to watch, but that was about it for the whole season. Oh well that Finals loss helped push Shaq out of town and gave the Purple and Gold their next great big man with that high draft pick the following season. Such good fortune over the years with draft picks and trades. It's almost unfair the robbery that's taken place over the years in deals with other teams.

JR2004
02-26-2008, 01:41 PM
I guess he could've always started banging the owner's daughter.

Let's see...Smart and attractive woman as well as being the only female executive in the league who runs the entire business operation for a franchise. Yep he was dumb for jumping at that. If Job Thief was in LA and could've had her I'm sure he would've too. What warm-blooded guy wouldn't go after her if they were in that position?

Maroon87
02-26-2008, 01:48 PM
Let's see...Smart and attractive woman as well as being the only female executive in the league who runs the entire business operation for a franchise. Yep he was dumb for jumping at that. If Job Thief was in LA and could've had her I'm sure he would've too. What warm-blooded guy wouldn't go after her if they were in that position?

Not saying he wouldn't have, but you say Job Thief as if he did something illegal. He fired a struggling coach, named himself to the position, won four championships, and helped turn a mediocre team in to a model franchise. Phil won titles and got his freak on. If you can get away with it, go for it. Sounds like it's all good for both of them.

You seem to be more upset with Pop for doing what he did than any Spurs fan I know. Are you related to Bob Hill?:thinking:

JR2004
02-26-2008, 01:55 PM
Not saying he wouldn't have, but you say Job Thief as if he did something illegal. He fired a struggling coach, named himself to the position, won four championships, and helped turn a mediocre team in to a model franchise. Phil won titles and got his freak on. If you can get away with it, go for it. Sounds like it's all good for both of them.

You seem to be more upset with Pop for doing what he did than any Spurs fan I know. Are you related to Bob Hill?:thinking:

Revisionist history.

He fired a coach who had no David Robinson, that's right no DAVID ROBINSON, and just when it looked like Robinson was days away from returning he steps in and names himself head coach. No respect for a Job Thief. I have about as much respect for him as I do for Riles pulling the same garbage with Van Gundy. Thankfully Riles is getting his now and Van Gundy landed on his feet in a great job. My feelings on Job Thief aren't unique to him. Don't care for anyone that pulls that garbage.

pirate4state
02-26-2008, 02:44 PM
Revisionist history.

He fired a coach who had no David Robinson, that's right no DAVID ROBINSON, and just when it looked like Robinson was days away from returning he steps in and names himself head coach. No respect for a Job Thief. I have about as much respect for him as I do for Riles pulling the same garbage with Van Gundy. Thankfully Riles is getting his now and Van Gundy landed on his feet in a great job. My feelings on Job Thief aren't unique to him. Don't care for anyone that pulls that garbage.

I'm sure he's lost alot of sleep too for your lack of respect for him! ROFL!

gmab

JR2004
02-26-2008, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm sure he's lost alot of sleep too for your lack of respect for him! ROFL!

You rooted for the leprechauns once to make a family member mad. Your opinion doesn't count!

Maroon87
02-26-2008, 02:53 PM
Revisionist history.

Now that's revisionist history....

You mean he was without David Robinson....the same DAVID ROBINSON that was widely considered the softest player in the league? Why would it make a difference if he had him or not, or if he was coming back? They weren't going anywhere with Robinson, right? I seemed to have heard that quite a bit back then.

And what garbage did Pop pull? That he named himself coach, or that he named himself coach, drafted Tim Duncan, and started winning championships? You're saying if the same situation happened with the Lakers...the same EXACT situation...that you'd disown them? Get real....

pirate4state
02-26-2008, 02:55 PM
You rooted for the leprechauns once to make a family member mad. Your opinion doesn't count! :D I love leprechauns! Here's the thing - I don't care if you think my opinion counts or not - I'm gonna give it to you anyway! :tongue:

Oh and Pop called - he said to LET IT GO! :p

JR2004
02-26-2008, 03:04 PM
Now that's revisionist history....

You mean he was without David Robinson....the same DAVID ROBINSON that was widely considered the softest player in the league? Why would it make a difference if he had him or not, or if he was coming back? They weren't going anywhere with Robinson, right? I seemed to have heard that quite a bit back then.

And what garbage did Pop pull? That he named himself coach, or that he named himself coach, drafted Tim Duncan, and started winning championships? You're saying if the same situation happened with the Lakers...the same EXACT situation...that you'd disown them? Get real....

Poor old disillusioned fan of the garbage from the scorched earth part of Texas!

Almost 172 years and counting of not being able to defend ANYTHING! Keep the city tradition alive and well!

JR2004
02-26-2008, 03:05 PM
:D I love leprechauns! Here's the thing - I don't care if you think my opinion counts or not - I'm gonna give it to you anyway! :tongue:

Oh and Pop called - he said to LET IT GO! :p

Leprechauns are the devil!

I think I'll stick to making fun of Stealajobovich and 99 percent of their fans until he hangs it up. :)

pirate4state
02-26-2008, 03:11 PM

I think I'll stick to making fun of Stealajobovich and 99 percent of their fans until he hangs it up. :)

It's important to have goals! :thumbsup:

JR2004
02-26-2008, 03:12 PM
It's important to have goals! :thumbsup:

Yes, yes it is.

pirate4state
02-26-2008, 03:12 PM
Yes, yes it is.

:nerd: :nerd:

Bull Butter
02-26-2008, 03:33 PM

And we'll stick to enjoying our victory parades on the River Walk and reading crying posts like yours on a 3A website.:D

JR2004
02-26-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
And we'll stick to enjoying our victory parades on the River Walk and reading crying posts like yours on a 3A website.:D

This is too easy!