PDA

View Full Version : Celina fills 2008 football schedule

celinaorange
02-23-2008, 10:31 PM
Celina football schedule for the 2008 football season: 0 week will be against 3A Lytle and will be played at Temple the next 2 years. Week 1 will be against TCA (Trinity Christain Academy, a large private school in Addison) who expects to be one of the favorites to win State in there division next season. This game will be played in Celina in 2008. Week 2 will be against 3A Dangerfield and will be played at Royse City the next 2 years and will be played on Saturday night both years. Week 3 will be against 4A Ft. Worth Arlington Heights and will be played in Celina in 2008. Week 4 will be against 4A Whitehouse and is tentatively scheduled to be played at Whitehouse in 2008. Week 5 will be open as district 9AAA play will start against Sanger in week 6. I am not sure of the order of district play other than the opening game against Sanger that will be played at Celina in 2008. Other home games will be against Argyle and Gainesville. District 9AAA away games will be against Prosper and Whitesboro.

Matthew328
02-23-2008, 10:48 PM
Whitehouse will be a solid game....will Royse City's new stadium be open next year??

coachkiss
02-23-2008, 11:53 PM
That is some travel.

We've got road trips to Temple, Royce City (close, but not real close) and Whitehouse.

I like the Saturday night tailgate aspect. I hope the Whitehouse game is on Saturday, but I doubt it. Same goes for Temple.