PDA

View Full Version : 44inarow....

AP Panther Fan
02-22-2008, 11:23 PM
A friend of C's from Goliad (coach's daughter) was in a bad car accident this evening and halo-flighted to Corpus. If you hear anything, please let us know.:(

pirate4state
02-22-2008, 11:25 PM
:( :(

oh no. how terrible. keep us posted & we'll keep her, her family & friends in our prayers.

AP Panther Fan
02-22-2008, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:( :(

oh no. how terrible. keep us posted & we'll keep her, her family & friends in our prayers.

I just went to pick up C at the school and our cheerleading sponsor had just told them....lots of tears. :(

44INAROW
02-22-2008, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
A friend of C's from Goliad (coach's daughter) was in a bad car accident this evening and halo-flighted to Corpus. If you hear anything, please let us know.:(
Oh dear - I'll keep them all in my prayers :( I'll let you know if I hear anything....... where was the wreck?

pirate4state
02-22-2008, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I just went to pick up C at the school and our cheerleading sponsor had just told them....lots of tears. :( awwwww :( let her know i'm thinking about her

AP Panther Fan
02-22-2008, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Oh dear - I'll keep them all in my prayers :( I'll let you know if I hear anything....... where was the wreck?

Thanks Lorey, not sure where it happened, but she is still in hs so I am guessing in your area...

Rita, I will give her a hug from you...... :kiss: