PDA

View Full Version : Where did My Thread Go?

Txbroadcaster
02-22-2008, 03:26 PM
On The Dallas Police Officer killed today?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-22-2008, 03:29 PM
That is interesting. That was nothing politically related in my opinion. As a Hillary supporter, I didn't see it as an attack at all. Weird if you ask me.

SWMustang
02-22-2008, 03:30 PM
don't mess with Hillary - or your threads get deleted.

Txbroadcaster
02-22-2008, 03:30 PM
yea I did not post it with any thought of it being political, it was newsworthy that is all

Txbroadcaster
02-22-2008, 03:31 PM
NVM

Ranger Mom
02-22-2008, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
yea I did not post it with any thought of it being political, it was newsworthy that is all

Did you read my PM?

Ranger Mom
02-22-2008, 03:32 PM
Ha Ha!!

nevermind!!;)

Txbroadcaster
02-22-2008, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Did you read my PM?

lol yes..why I said NVM :D

RM said to blame Gary cause it is easier to blame him for everything in the world..so I will(JOKE BTW)

Adidas410s
02-22-2008, 03:34 PM
We musn't post any political news on the downlow...family friendly board!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ranger Mom
02-22-2008, 03:35 PM
I'm going to explain exactly what happened.

That was not the first time that had been posted.

The first time it was the same exact article, but the title was something like "Now Hillary is killing police officers"...or something to that effect.

It was moved off the board....then Terry posts the same article an hour later telling the tragic story.

So.....I was left wondering what to do.

Keep it on and have the author of the previous post complaining his same post was removed??

This is why he have had to adopt a "zero tolerance" to anything remotely political!!

We can't please everybody, so we are just gonna piss ALL of yall off!!:p

kepdawg
02-22-2008, 03:38 PM

The first time it was the same exact article, but the title was something like "Now Hillary is killing police officers"...or something to that effect.

It was moved off the board....then Terry posts the same article an hour later telling the tragic story.

Keep it on and have the author of the previous post complaining his same post was removed??

This is why he have had to adopt a "zero tolerance" to anything remotely political!!

Adidas410s
02-22-2008, 03:39 PM
thanks for the explanation!

Maybe I should've changed the John McCain thread the other day to be titled, "McCain is pulling a NoBogey" instead of "NYTimes Accuses McCain of Affair w/ Lobbyist" :p :p :p

S_Tex_3A_Fan
02-22-2008, 03:41 PM

I wouldn't have complained I fully expected that it would get yanked. I was highly impressed with your speed. I read another thread came back and it was history.

How are things in wonderful West Texas. Haven't got to go to Ozona in a while.

Ranger Mom
02-22-2008, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by S_Tex_3A_Fan
I wouldn't have complained I fully expected that it would get yanked. I was highly impressed with your speed. I read another thread came back and it was history.

How are things in wonderful West Texas. Haven't got to go to Ozona in a while.

Sorry if it made it sound like I thought YOU would complain....I was just speaking from experience and trying to make a point

I can't take credit for the speed of yours disappearing ....I only pulled Txbroadcasters!!!

West Texas is West Texas...not much else you can say about it!!:)

nobogey72
02-22-2008, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
thanks for the explanation!

Maybe I should've changed the John McCain thread the other day to be titled, "McCain is pulling a NoBogey" instead of "NYTimes Accuses McCain of Affair w/ Lobbyist" :p :p :p

Do whut? :confused:

SWMustang
02-22-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72

the two utes...

Sweetwater Red
02-22-2008, 04:07 PM

You're not having an affair with a lobbyist are you.:eek:

Texasfootball2
02-22-2008, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

I don't know about a "lobbyist" but if your talking about the scenery in the "LOBBY" count me in baby. Best place to hang out in Taylor County:thumbsup:

Sweetwater Red
02-22-2008, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
I don't know about a "lobbyist" but if your talking about scenery in the "LOBBY" count me in baby. Best place to hang out in Taylor County:thumbsup:

"Lobby"? Is that the code word for Jaguar's now?:D

Texasfootball2
02-22-2008, 04:15 PM
"Lobby"? Is that the code word for Jaguar's now?:D

Jaguar's ain't got nuthin on this "LOBBY" Red! Everytime I go in thar I come out punch drunk:crazy1: and light headed:nerd:

Sweetwater Red
02-22-2008, 04:26 PM
Jaguar's ain't got nuthin on this "LOBBY" Red! Everytime I go in thar I come out punch drunk:crazy1: and light headed:nerd:

Now my curiousity has peaked. Better than Jaguar's?:confused:

Of course I've only went there when friends have dragged me
kicking and screaming.:devil:

Texasfootball2
02-22-2008, 04:28 PM

Red, You can trust me on this one. It's much better than jaquars, and you can take that to the bank!:thumbsup:

nobogey72
02-22-2008, 05:10 PM

No, but I'm still trying to figure out what "pulling a Nobogey" means. I haven't had an affair with a lobbyist in many years. The only reason I ever did was that I was young and needed the money!!!!!

STANG RED
02-22-2008, 05:21 PM

So where is this LOBBY? Not for me of course, but in case someone asks me someday where it is, I can be a nice neighborly West Texan and tell them what they need to know.;)

Txbroadcaster
02-22-2008, 05:27 PM
ok now I have to ask..Where is this thread gone LOL

kepdawg
02-22-2008, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
ok now I have to ask..Where is this thread gone LOL

You sir have been threadjacked!

AP Panther Fan
02-22-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
You sir have been threadjacked!

HA....and y'all think the women are bad.:cool:

crzyjournalist03
02-22-2008, 05:31 PM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mwl/lowres/mwln8l.jpg

nobogey72
02-22-2008, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
So where is this LOBBY? Not for me of course, but in case someone asks me someday where it is, I can be a nice neighborly West Texan and tell them what they need to know.;)

"The Lobby" would be the lobby of the bank where I work. I do have to admit that the scenery is easy on one's eyes. Not condusive to getting much work done, but that is why I spend my spare time on this board, so as to keep my eyes off the hired help. :D :D :D

STANG RED
02-22-2008, 05:33 PM
Doesnt really matter what a thread starts out to be on here. After just a few posts they just seem to take on a life of their own. Of course I'm never guilty of doing anything like that, but nobogey is liable to take it in any direction. Or at least the one that gets it to the gutter the quickest.:p

crzyjournalist03
02-22-2008, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
nobogey is liable to take it in any direction.

:snickers:

:devil: :evillol:

nobogey72
02-22-2008, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
:snickers:

:devil: :evillol:

well, the original title of this thread was "Where did my thread go?" So, I felt like I was staying on topic to take it on a journey, and besides, Adidas is the one to blame, he changed it from politics, to having affairs with lobbyists, and then he hightailed it and never came back to explain. So, it's not my fault. I was just trying to stay on topic. Speaking of topic, Has anyone actually tried any of that new "Topical Rush"? :D :thinking: :confused:

AP Panther Fan
02-22-2008, 08:24 PM
"The Lobby" would be the lobby of the bank where I work. I do have to admit that the scenery is easy on one's eyes. Not condusive to getting much work done, but that is why I spend my spare time on this board, so as to keep my eyes off the hired help. :D :D :D

Bankers typically don't have much of a sense of humor....:thinking: