PDA

View Full Version : LIBERTY 15 BARBERS HILL 7 FINAL!!!!

crunkandfocused
10-17-2003, 10:29 PM
PANFUHS BEAT BARBERS HILL 15 TO 7!!!!!! THIS GOES OUT TO ALL YOU TALKIN TRASH ON THE LIBERTY/BH THREAD!!! WE WIN!!!! 7-0!!! WHAT NOW?!

TBrents
10-17-2003, 10:33 PM
Beat you to it!

Jump on over to this post!

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=010412

RBARKER
10-17-2003, 10:47 PM
Good game Liberty. Liberty totaly dominated in the first half. The second half belonged to the Eagles but to little to late. Liberty had the better team and deserves the win. Congradulations keep your eye on the prize beat Huffman and the district champ is yours. Represent 22-3A

panther_pride_04
10-18-2003, 12:53 AM
Fisrt of, good game Eagles.......good luck in the future.....just came up short.....Where is trojan dad? he needs to get on......I miss tht guy...did coldsprings score this week? haha...

the-O-fence
10-18-2003, 01:22 AM
Congrats to Liberty and good game to BH. I had picked Liberty to win by 7 and somehow i came within a point. Were there a lot of turnovers or was it just a good smashmouth football game?

BH_146
10-18-2003, 07:25 AM
Congrats to Liberty. You guys dominated the 1st half and you D stay pretty much in control the second half. Best of luck the rest of the year.

panther_pride_04 - Coldspring won 20-0 over Shepherd.

RBARKER
10-18-2003, 10:34 AM
the-O-fence:
Congrats to Liberty and good game to BH. I had picked Liberty to win by 7 and somehow i came within a point. Were there a lot of turnovers or was it just a good smashmouth football game?It was pretty much smash mouth football. Liberty did fumble about 5 times but the fumbles were on option plays and they squirted out of bounds. Liberty held BH to maybe 2 first downs in the first half and gained a lot of yardage on the option. The second half BH broke loose and ran about a 65 yarder for a TD.THe game ended on the liberty 40 yardline with about a minute and a half left BH had a 4th and inches. BH did a fake run up the middle and rolled the QB out and the Liberty's Corner dropped him for a lose. BH maybe should have got the for sure first down up the middle but it wass a good call if Libertys D would have bit on the fake it could have just a well been a TD.

LP57
10-18-2003, 10:55 AM
good game eagles but like i said you guys wouldnt beat us and we backed it up. good luck on the season. this week we face a very tough tarkington team haha

hsfan
10-18-2003, 12:06 PM
great game guys.bh may have lost not only the game,but shows too for a week or 2.

noitall
10-18-2003, 01:23 PM
Good game Eagles. Like I said we on the Liberty side were nervous till the very end. That Barbers Hill mystic has done it to us before. You'll do well in Div. 1 come playoff time. As for Liberty as long as they stay focused they can go a long way. Alot of talent plus they really overachieve. Offense really moved the ball last night when they needed to. Real physical. One easy dropped TD in the endzone and another TD called back on penalty and this really could have been a dominant game. Check your stats but I don't believe Barbers Hill had a first down in the first half. The defense was really fired up. Put it on Tarkington this week.Should be about 60-0.

FBmania
10-18-2003, 01:52 PM
Great game Panthers, you guys did what it took to preserve the win in the second half. I wish we could of made some of those pass plays to loosen your run defense up. If we had we may have made it more interesting, but coulda, woulda, shoulda doesn't win ball games. Digging-in with the game on the line does and the Panthers did.
Thank you Eagles for a heck of a district run. Keep your heads high and let's start working on the next one.

<small>[ October 18, 2003, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: FBmania ]</small>

QBKilla
10-18-2003, 01:55 PM
Good game on both sides last night. Congrats to Liberty for pulling it out. It was a dog fight as expected and a good one at that. Just wanted to compliment Havard on his performance last night. He played a hell of a game and was a class act, don't see too many of those out of Liberty. Once again, congrats to Liberty for pulling it out but I'm as proud of my Eagles as I've ever been for not giving up till the bitter end. Don't hang your heads, theres still a lot of football left this season boys.

LP57
10-18-2003, 03:28 PM
i think well only get about 40 or so against tarkington b/c our jv is going to play with us and were gonna try and let a lot of the starters heal up and take the night off after we secure the lead. panthers in a big win but not as big as it could be

noitall
10-18-2003, 06:06 PM
Probably a good thing to let everyone have a little time off to heal up some of those lingering injuries. Gives us time to get ready for a tough game against Huffman which totally pounded Orangefield early in the season. Orangefield still has a chance to win that district. There are about four or five teams in that district that are about evenly matched. Need to prepare for those big boys from Huffman

eagle.eyes
10-18-2003, 08:29 PM
LP57, why would Liberty move up JV to varsity game? Does Tark. not have a JV?

LP57
10-19-2003, 01:39 PM
na they dont have a jv team

trojandad
10-19-2003, 02:06 PM
Sorry, was a busy weekend after the game.

Yes, congrats to Liberty on the win. Sounds like it was a dog fight.

Congrats to an incredible 4 yr run for the Hill. I can imagine they feel down for lossing a streak like that but I hope they understand all isn't in their control and they fought hard.

And yea, 56, we won 20-0. Got a lot of subs play, was a good game for homecoming. Thanks for askin.