PDA

View Full Version : Hillsboro AD\FC open

Dogman_1969
02-22-2008, 09:18 AM
Off of another site that Casey Creghan has moved into administration at Hillsboro High School. Good luck to Coach Creghan in his new role. He is a good guy and did great things with the kids at the Rock while he was here.

Old Tiger
02-22-2008, 09:26 AM
Will they stay in house? Creghan does a lot for the community and is a very very good person.

old warrior
02-22-2008, 10:48 AM
Coach Creghan has resigned totally on his own free will. He was given a 2 year extension at the last board meeting. But, he felt that this is a good time for him to move on. He plans to go into administration.

Eric Sundheim, the Assistant Head Football Coach and Defensive Coordinator, has been named interim Athletic Director.

Old Tiger
02-22-2008, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by old warrior
Coach Creghan has resigned totally on his own free will. He was given a 2 year extension at the last board meeting. But, he felt that this is a good time for him to move on. He plans to go into administration.

Eric Sundheim, the Assistant Head Football Coach and Defensive Coordinator, has been named interim Athletic Director. Hope they hire Sundheim, he deserves it. Great man and good with kids and their developement.

Johnny Utah
02-22-2008, 11:13 AM
Coach Creghan is a very good man, person and coach. Do not know the asst, but he will have some big shoes to fill but I am sure he is worthy. Good luck to Coach C in the future. Go Tigers!!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-22-2008, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by old warrior

Eric Sundheim, the Assistant Head Football Coach and Defensive Coordinator, has been named interim Athletic Director.

Hopefully Sundheim will get the nod, he definitely deserves it. He was, and I'm sure still is, a great man and coach and was one of the few coaches who has had a profound impact on my athletic career and I could never thank him enough for it. Hopefully the people in Hillsboro have came to realize that he has what it takes to put Hillsboro on the map in the football world.

trojan37
02-22-2008, 02:55 PM
The people of Hillsboro need to support their football team, before they ever get put on the map. Too many games have I gone to where those kids have absolutely no support.

jimmyceatworld
02-22-2008, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by trojan37
The people of Hillsboro need to support their football team, before they ever get put on the map. Too many games have I gone to where those kids have absolutely no support.

rings a bell