Oct. 3 Open Open
Oct. 10 Graham 7:30 here
Oct. 17 Wylie 7:30 there
Oct. 24 Sweetwater 7:30 here
Oct. 31 Breckenridge 7:30 there
Nov. 7 Brownwood 7:30 here

wildstangs
02-21-2008, 08:01 PM
That is not a bad schedule. District is going to be so tough that most people are probably happy to see a few cream puffs on the schedule. Looks like Estacado and Palo Duro would be the only teams that are even close to decent.

nobogey72
02-21-2008, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
That is not a bad schedule. District is going to be so tough that most people are probably happy to see a few cream puffs on the schedule. Looks like Estacado and Palo Duro would be the only teams that are even close to decent.

It' pretty tough for West Texas teams to find non-district games with anyone without having to travel 150-200 miles. I'll bet Coach Rogers is glad to be in a 6 team district so he only had to find 5 non-district games, as opposed to the past 2 years being in a 4 team district and having to find 7 non-district games. That was ridiculous. Having said that, how far is it from Snyder to Brownwood? Probably 160 miles or more. That is a pretty good haul for a district opponent. :thinking:

Adidas410s
02-21-2008, 09:18 PM
has Lubbock Cooper fallen off that far???

wildstangs
02-21-2008, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
has Lubbock Cooper fallen off that far???

Yeah, I think they missed the playoffs in a 4 team district last year. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but Brownfield and Seminole was in the district with them, and they arent powerhouses.

SNYDER325TIGERS
02-22-2008, 12:40 AM
Yeah, I think they missed the playoffs in a 4 team district last year. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but Brownfield and Seminole was in the district with them, and they arent powerhouses.

Your correct.

SNYDER325TIGERS
02-22-2008, 12:41 AM

STANG RED
02-22-2008, 08:25 AM

Wow, no good excuse for Lubbock Cooper to be that bad. They must have some problems there because they always have enough decent athletes to at least be competative. Wonder whats going on up there?

wildstangs
02-22-2008, 08:51 AM
Lubbock Cooper has won a combined 6 games the last two years.:doh:

I remember one year when they beat Sweetwater in the first game of the season. Of course the playoff game with Sweetwater didn't go their way!

Sweetwater Red
02-22-2008, 09:13 AM
Lubbock Cooper has won a combined 6 games the last two years.:doh:

I remember one year when they beat Sweetwater in the first game of the season. Of course the playoff game with Sweetwater didn't go their way!

Shotwell stadium...bodies were flying everywhere and the
were all wearing pirate uniforms....:thinking: :D :devil: