PDA

View Full Version : Burnet-Everman: Job well done!

Burnetdawgs
01-04-2003, 06:55 PM
This is really my first time to post and I have been reading so many posts and have finally sat down to take the time to say somthing. About the game and both sides: What a great attitude those ever players and fans had during the whole game. You were respectful in everything you did. You stayed to watch the other band play and were right along with your team the entire time. For Burnet, what a great season! Do you realize how many teams would love to be in Either teams shoes? Don't riun it with stupid talk and gibber jabber. What does that give you except for you own satisfaction of bringing down a great football teams image to other teams. We will be back next year! For now, lets live with Seconds. To all of the fans from either side, man, I have NEVER seen that many people at a football game. Burnet alone had 10,00 and the consensus for Burnet is of 4,000! Talk about support. I just wanted to put in my thanks and congratulations as WELL AS condolences to the everman team for a fallen player! Well done Everman and awesome season Burnet!