PDA

View Full Version : Marriage Proposals

nobogey72
02-21-2008, 11:06 AM
Anybody got any cool, or funny, or even mushy marriage proposal stories about yourself or someone you know?

My own personal one which was 31 yrs ago next month, resulted in an injury. We had been dating for 7 yrs, since she was in the eigth grade and I was a Soph. in HS. When I finally asked her, she was so shocked, she fell out of the bed. In doing so, she hit her head on a marijuana bong, and it took me nearly a whole tube of super glue to stop the bleeding. :D :D :inlove: :inlove:

Ranger Mom
02-21-2008, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Anybody got any cool, or funny, or even mushy marriage proposal stories about yourself or someone you know?

My own personal one which was 31 yrs ago next month, resulted in an injury. We had been dating for 7 yrs, since she was in the eigth grade and I was a Soph. in HS. When I finally asked her, she was so shocked, she fell out of the bed. In doing so, she hit her head on a marijuana bong, and it took me nearly a whole tube of super glue to stop the bleeding. :D :D :inlove: :inlove:

You've added more to that story since the last time you told it!

When I proposed to my wife... (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=76501&highlight=proposal)

nobogey72
02-21-2008, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You've added more to that story since the last time you told it!

When I proposed to my wife... (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=76501&highlight=proposal)

I know, but I'm bored, and the board is slow, I'm just trying to fan the flames a little. Plus, there are some new posters on here that haven't heard it. Plus, I forgot that I had told it before. Way to bust my bubble there Mom.:p :D

Ranger Mom
02-21-2008, 11:28 AM
I know, but I'm bored, and the board is slow, I'm just trying to fan the flames a little. Plus, there are some new posters on here that haven't heard it. Plus, I forgot that I had told it before. Way to bust my bubble there Mom.:p :D

The truth comes out now though! She didn't ALMOST fall out of bed, as previously posted....she DID fall out of bed, resulting in an injury by paraphernalia.

Now we know......the rest of the story!!

GOOD DAY!!

Sweetwater Red
02-21-2008, 11:31 AM

I would have claimed that I had been taking ginsing and my
memory has gotten better and I am now able to recall things
more accurately. :thinking:

Obviously I've been caught a time or to also.:D

waterboy
02-21-2008, 11:36 AM
Did the bong survive? You didn't make her buy you a new one? You should've used the super glue on it.:D

Ranger Mom
02-21-2008, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I would have claimed that I had been taking ginsing and my
memory has gotten better and I am now able to recall things
more accurately. :thinking:

Obviously I've been caught a time or to also.:D

That is why we 3 mods are so good at our "jobs"....we have excellent "rememberies!!" ;) :kiss:

pirate4state
02-21-2008, 11:51 AM
That is why we 3 mods are so good at our "jobs"....we have excellent "rememberies!!" ;) :kiss:

Huh? I misremember stuff all the time!!! :eek: :eek: ;) :D

Ranger Mom
02-21-2008, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Huh? I misremember stuff all the time!!! :eek: :eek: ;) :D

Dude!!! I am patting us on the back....just go with it!!

:D

charlesrixey
02-21-2008, 02:36 PM

i think there's some kind of 'strategery' between you three!