PDA

View Full Version : Post-realignment/Pre-pre-pre-season P.O.O.H. rankings

LH Panther Mom
02-21-2008, 09:36 AM
I had planned to do this a couple of weeks ago, but needed to give my brain a chance to absorb the potential talent of all the drop-down/move-up teams.

1. Palacios
2. Crandall
3. Navasota
4. Texarkana Liberty-Eylau
5. Brownwood
6. Gladewater
7. Madisonville
7. Prosper (yes, a tie....)
9. Brownsboro
10. Burkburnett
11. China Spring
12. Palestine
13. Ingram
14. Dallas Madison
15. Progreso
16. Van
17. Giddings
18. Burnet
19. Decatur
20. Bellville
21. Sinton
22. Needville
23. Stafford (we're decent, this year :devil: )
24. Splendora
25. Lovejoy

Cuss (but not on here :p ) and discuss..... :D

Sweetwater Red
02-21-2008, 09:41 AM
Pure brilliance as usual.

:clap: :D :clap:

STANG RED
02-21-2008, 09:49 AM
WHAT!!!! Brownwood at #5. Dont you know they are going to run rough shod over all of 3A and none of us stand a chance of beating them? Havent you read their posts? Whats wrong with you? Just put Brownwood at #1 where they belong, and forget about the rest of the list entirely!
Your going to be in soooo much trouble if any of them come on here and see this before you get this terrible travisty corrected. :devil:

crzyjournalist03
02-21-2008, 09:54 AM
No LH or Celina...:devil:

LH Panther Mom
02-21-2008, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
No LH or Celina...:devil:
Bubble teams.... :p

waterboy
02-21-2008, 10:07 AM
:confused: What are you ranking here? I am confused. Could you please explain what these rankings mean?:confused:

Sweetwater Red
02-21-2008, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
:confused: What are you ranking here? I am confused. Could you please explain what these rankings mean?:confused:

Hook?:thinking: :D :devil:

crzyjournalist03
02-21-2008, 10:09 AM
It means that according to her rankings, Palacios and Crandall are the favorites to win state this year in football.

jason
02-21-2008, 10:11 AM
It means that according to her rankings, Palacios and Crandall are the favorites to win state this year in football. blah crandall....

LH Panther Mom
02-21-2008, 10:18 AM
It means that according to her rankings, Palacios and Crandall are the favorites to win state this year in football.
Now that I take another look, that could be the DII championship game. Navasota & TLE for DI? :thinking:

You heard it here first. :D

Adidas410s
02-21-2008, 10:28 AM
I think you should swap Madisonville and Prosper...for the sake of the alphabet! ;) Other than that all looks good. I wonder if DCTF will try and copy you this year.

LH Panther Mom
02-21-2008, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I wonder if DCTF will try and copy you this year.
Probably..... :rolleyes: But I'm onto them and they'll hear from me if they do. :D

Ingleside Fan
02-21-2008, 11:03 AM

Set the Hook!! :clap: :D :D :devil:

pirate4state
02-21-2008, 11:34 AM
I'm glad to see Splendora get some recognition outside of softball!!! :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
02-21-2008, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I think you should swap Madisonville and Prosper...for the sake of the alphabet! ;)
Good point.....I'm all about the alphabet. :D ;)

AP Panther Fan
02-21-2008, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Hook?:thinking: :D :devil:

line & sinker.....

:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Lion_Addict
02-21-2008, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
WHAT!!!! Brownwood at #5. Dont you know they are going to run rough shod over all of 3A and none of us stand a chance of beating them? Havent you read their posts? Whats wrong with you? Just put Brownwood at #1 where they belong, and forget about the rest of the list entirely!
Your going to be in soooo much trouble if any of them come on here and see this before you get this terrible travisty corrected. :devil:

Dude, you need a pill or sumthin! What posts have you been reading??? I think all of us (Brownwood posters) would agree to take this post as a compliment. Pre-season rankings are just someone's opinion, and that's all we take it as.
That being said, thank you LH Panther Mom for the vote of confidence.....:D

Old Dog
02-21-2008, 12:11 PM
Burnet must prove themselves to me! I am very concerned about the system change the new coach made and how the youngsters coming up from non-varsity will adapt. The dogs will likely be more like the old teams of the late 90's (scrappy with not too many flashy players )..............but, only time will tell. Last year they hung tough with most everybody, but couldn't seem to finish teams off when they had them down!

coachc45
02-21-2008, 01:16 PM
I Love Brownsboro at # 9. Hopefully in later additions you will P.O.O.H us even higher. LOL

Sweetwater Red
02-21-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Dude, you need a pill or sumthin! What posts have you been reading??? I think all of us (Brownwood posters) would agree to take this post as a compliment. Pre-season rankings are just someone's opinion, and that's all we take it as.
That being said, thank you LH Panther Mom for the vote of confidence.....:D

Ya'll might not even make the playoffs let alone deserve to be
ranked that high in a preseason poll. :devil:

LH Panther Mom
02-21-2008, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Ya'll might not even make the playoffs let alone deserve to be
ranked that high in a preseason poll. :devil:
Pssshhhhh! In all fairness, this isn't a "pre" season poll.....it's "pre-pre-pre" season. LOTS of time for things to change. :devil:

Sweetwater Red
02-21-2008, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Pssshhhhh! In all fairness, this isn't a "pre" season poll.....it's "pre-pre-pre" season. LOTS of time for things to change. :devil:

I was just trying to put some "stink bait" out there.:devil:

Lion_Addict
02-21-2008, 01:37 PM
Ain't gonna bite.....but thanks for playing :D

charlesrixey
02-21-2008, 01:39 PM

:p

travesty

Lion_Addict
02-21-2008, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Yeah, she's gonna see just how dag gum loveable I am and move us to #1 before it all gets started.....:p :D

STANG RED
02-21-2008, 02:38 PM
Ain't gonna bite.....but thanks for playing :D

Too late buddy! You already bit on mine. But dont worry, I always throw the little ones back.:devil: :D
Gotcha!:p

Ranger Mom
02-21-2008, 02:52 PM
Yeah, she's gonna see just how dag gum loveable I am and move us to #1 before it all gets started.....:p :D

It's the luck of the draw in this case!!

jason
02-21-2008, 02:53 PM
I always throw the little ones back.:devil: :D
Gotcha!:p the little ones or the stupid ones???...if you throw back the latter, than darwin will take care of it....

Lion_Addict
02-21-2008, 02:54 PM
Awwww, such a funny lil red pony you are. When season comes around I'll be sure to ride ya (don't even start with the gay jokes...married 18 years & 2 kids). Just way too soon to jump on right now. I gotsta be the fine upstanding citizen that I am for now. Just here playing nice nice.....:D

Sweetwater Red
02-21-2008, 04:09 PM
Awwww, such a funny lil red pony you are. When season comes around I'll be sure to ride ya (don't even start with the gay jokes...married 18 years & 2 kids). Just way too soon to jump on right now. I gotsta be the fine upstanding citizen that I am for now. Just here playing nice nice.....:D

Wasn't Rock Hudson married to Elizabeth Taylor? :confused:
I'm not trying to start nothing...I'm just saying....:thinking: :devil:

Lion_Addict
02-21-2008, 04:26 PM
HA HA! That was really good though :clap:

crzyjournalist03
02-21-2008, 05:06 PM

it is what it is...and it's out of her control.

I_DONT_CARE
03-07-2008, 10:25 AM
WHAT IS THIS PANTHER MOTHER DRINKING? PALACIOS AT # 1? I COULD BELIEVE 9 OR 10, BUT 1? AND NO WAY THAT BROWNWOOD SHOULD BE RANKED ANY LESS THAN # 2. IT'S A CRAP SHOOT BETWEEN THEM AND CELINA FOR THE # 1 SPOT. :rolleyes:

STANG RED
03-07-2008, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
WHAT IS THIS PANTHER MOTHER DRINKING? PALACIOS AT # 1? I COULD BELIEVE 9 OR 10, BUT 1? AND NO WAY THAT BROWNWOOD SHOULD BE RANKED ANY LESS THAN # 2. IT'S A CRAP SHOOT BETWEEN THEM AND CELINA FOR THE # 1 SPOT. :rolleyes:

And another one takes the bait. SET THE HOOK! :D

DaHop72
03-07-2008, 10:29 AM
And another one takes the bait. SET THE HOOK! :D But that can't be possible since he/she's been reading forever.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I_DONT_CARE
03-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
But that can't be possible since he/she's been reading forever.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I NEVER SAID FOREVER, JUST YEARS. UNLIKE SOME, I DO NOT READ EVERYTHING EVER POSTED ON HERE. :rolleyes:

DaHop72
03-07-2008, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
I NEVER SAID FOREVER, JUST YEARS. UNLIKE SOME, I DO NOT READ EVERYTHING EVER POSTED ON HERE. :rolleyes: :thinking: :thinking: Years, and yet you bit hard on the P.O.O.H. As Al would say, I don't think so Tim.:hand: