PDA

View Full Version : Any Rockdale baseball fans?

HippoBaseball05
02-21-2008, 12:11 AM
I was just wondering how y'all did @ Lexington last night. We have to open with the Eagles in the Caldwell tourney and wanted to know how they looked.

thanks.

buff4life
02-21-2008, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by HippoBaseball05
I was just wondering how y'all did @ Lexington last night. We have to open with the Eagles in the Caldwell tourney and wanted to know how they looked.

thanks.

yall will smash them...they should have a good lefty that throws in the mid 80s and they can hit the ball hard when they hit it, but they won't very often....

Caldwell is a failry big park and yall should dominate

HippoBaseball05
02-21-2008, 12:49 AM
Caldwell is a failry big park and yall should dominate

I wonder if they shaved down the mound height this year.

:D

RdaleBoi08
02-21-2008, 11:38 PM
As Far As I Know, Rockdale Went 13 Innings And Won But Didnt Get A Score..Just Know They Won

87 TIGER
02-22-2008, 02:33 AM
Rockdale over Lexington by 2 in xtra innings.
I diddnt go to the game, so I don't know how they looked.
Rockdale over Lorena today in tournament 24-6. Rockdale was down to Robinson 15-6 when I left.

Dogman_1969
02-22-2008, 09:01 AM
The Tigers were 2-1 yesterday in pool play of the first Annual Bell Rivals Classic Baseball Tourney held jointly by Rockdale and Cameron.

The Tigers used 2 pitchers against Lexington and neither threw a pitch yesterday in tourney action. They will both be available Saturday for single elimination play.

Tigers are a young team, with a pitching staff of Juniors and Sophomores and maybe one Senior. Coaching staff is doing a great job and is rebuilding the program from the ground up. Their are about 50 kids in the program this year and the Tigers are fielding about 20 freshman, 15 sophomores (JV) and the varsity with only 4-5 seniors.

Old Tiger
02-22-2008, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
The Tigers were 2-1 yesterday in pool play of the first Annual Bell Rivals Classic Baseball Tourney held jointly by Rockdale and Cameron.

The Tigers used 2 pitchers against Lexington and neither threw a pitch yesterday in tourney action. They will both be available Saturday for single elimination play.

Tigers are a young team, with a pitching staff of Juniors and Sophomores and maybe one Senior. Coaching staff is doing a great job and is rebuilding the program from the ground up. Their are about 50 kids in the program this year and the Tigers are fielding about 20 freshman, 15 sophomores (JV) and the varsity with only 4-5 seniors. Hope the numbers in baseball can translate into football. It'd be nice to have about 30-40 kids on each level of play in football.

thatsminty
02-22-2008, 09:05 AM
hippobaseball05--are those REALLY the basketball uniforms?