PDA

View Full Version : The future of Wimberley football

gold_33
02-20-2008, 11:43 PM
This is a highlight video of one of my friends 8 yr old kid from this year. For only being 8 he's got some moves and great vision and some wheels. Always got to be lookin down the road for that future talent.

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md_tKL8DDL4&feature=related)

navscanmaster
02-21-2008, 04:11 AM
dang.:eek: :eek:

VWG
02-21-2008, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by gold_33
This is a highlight video of one of my friends 8 yr old kid from this year. For only being 8 he's got some moves and great vision and some wheels. Always got to be lookin down the road for that future talent.

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md_tKL8DDL4&feature=related)

LOL... 8 yr. old has moves, great vision, and wheels.
How about props for his "massive" O-line opening up some huge holes for the little kid.

navscanmaster
02-21-2008, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by VWG
LOL... 8 yr. old has moves, great vision, and wheels.
How about props for his "massive" O-line opening up some huge holes for the little kid.

Props given. Word.

STANG RED
02-21-2008, 08:58 AM
Kid does have some good moves and speed. But I was impressed with the passing. Think I'll extract the passing plays and send them to the Sweetwater coaches. Maybe when they see that 8 year olds from Wimberley can do it, they'll realize 16 & 17 year olds from Sweetwater should be able to do it to.:D

Probably not though.:(

LH Panther Mom
02-21-2008, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Kid does have some good moves and speed. But I was impressed with the passing. Think I'll extract the passing plays and send them to the Sweetwater coaches. Maybe when they see that 8 year olds from Wimberley can do it, they'll realize 16 & 17 year olds from Sweetwater should be able to do it to.:D

Probably not though.:(
Maybe you can hook up the QB/WR's parents with jobs when the new thingy opens. I'm just saying...... :devil: :devil:

3afan
02-21-2008, 09:04 AM
highlite film for an 8 yr old? sad .........

but he does look pretty good

STANG RED
02-21-2008, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Maybe you can hook up the QB/WR's parents with jobs when the new thingy opens. I'm just saying...... :devil: :devil:

Now theres an idea. I dont know though, prying them out of the hill country to the flat plains might be a bit tricky. Thats a nice area around Wimberley. I had a chance to buy some land down there about 20 years ago when it was still affordable but didnt do it. Been kicking myself in the butt ever since.:mad: :(

Silverback 04
02-21-2008, 01:23 PM
You should see my 6 year old ride a hot wheel. Dangdest thing I ever saw. Mack Brown called the house yesterday, wanted him to come to Junior Days in 2019.

DaHop72
02-21-2008, 01:30 PM
But can he run against the Celina 10-1??:devil: :devil:

pirate4state
02-21-2008, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
highlite film for an 8 yr old? sad .........

but he does look pretty good

part 1 of 2 ;)

they look so cute out there playing, too bad someone is already trying to make him the next "superstar" at 8 years old. why not just let him be a kid awhile longer?

Silverback 04
02-21-2008, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
part 1 of 2 ;)

they look so cute out there playing, too bad someone is already trying to make him the next "superstar" at 8 years old. why not just let him be a kid awhile longer?

No time for that. Gotta lock that scholarship up by the 9th grade or he's screwed! If he aint on the states top 100 list as a freshman he can forget it. Balls rollin', can't stop, run the tape, get the HGH. Now!!!

Silverback 04
02-21-2008, 03:10 PM
Seriously, the kids got game. I'm sure the father is very proud of him and he should be.