PDA

View Full Version : Was Paula Abdul....

lepfan
02-20-2008, 08:15 PM
......messed up last night...she seemed a little thick tongued and Simon appeared really po'd at her..... Your opinions?

Bull19
02-20-2008, 08:21 PM
my opinions are so far that both girls who have sang, have sucked

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-20-2008, 09:06 PM
She was all sorts of Xanexed up

AP Panther Fan
02-21-2008, 12:03 PM
I thought she was messed up on Tuesday night also.

Did anyone notice while watching the girls last night that the girl from Houston (Kady) looked pissed off during her performance and everytime the camera was on her.:dispntd:

DDBooger
02-21-2008, 12:05 PM
did look like simon wanted to tell her, "shut your mouth xanex breath!"

CheerMom
02-21-2008, 12:11 PM
Yeah, she was struggling to make any sense at all. Seems like she couldn't make what she was thinking come out of her mouth.

LH Panther Mom
02-21-2008, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
did look like simon wanted to tell her, "shut your mouth xanex breath!"
LOL! You have such a "way" with words. :D

DDBooger
02-21-2008, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
LOL! You have such a "way" with words. :D you're not the 1st lady who's told me that! haha ;)

if it wasn't for simon the show would suck. everyone needs a villain.

charlesrixey
02-21-2008, 02:26 PM
not that i should i know this, but it is spelled Xanax

alprazolam is a benzodiazepine, just like diazepam (Valium)

we (the military) use valium injectors as an anti-convulsive after a nerve agent attack (the main nerve agent antidote is something called a NAAK)

(i am a Nuclear/Biological/Chemical Defense Marine by trade, and psychology was my major)

Xanax is apparently a somewhat stronger form for more severe anxiety disorders, but it has a more stupefying effect and lost chunks of time are fairly common among abusers

xanax certainly would make Abdul quite incoherent--although she would have to probably have built up a tolerance (which doesn't take long) to be able to effectively do her job on air in any capacity

Rocket
02-21-2008, 04:20 PM
When is Paula Abdul not messed up? It is like she watches the performance and then when it is done she does her best to say something close to relevant. She should have been kicked off the show a couple of years ago for her affair with one of the contestants...and don't think it didn't happen... where there is smoke, there is usually fire... he had phone messages and everything.

I think she knows some things about music and the industry, but a judge she is not. Every 15 performances she will say something negative and the rest psitive, even if it is just you look nice tonight... give me a break...