View Full Version : Nip Tuck

Buccaneer
02-20-2008, 02:05 PM
Did anybody see last night's episode?

nobogey72
02-20-2008, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Did anybody see last night's episode?

I did, and I had nightmares all night about women with no legs. Wow. That would save alot of money on shoes, however. :eek: :eek:

STANG RED
02-20-2008, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I did, and I had nightmares all night about women with no legs. Wow. That would save alot of money on shoes, however. :eek: :eek:

Just eliminate the voice box and ear drums, youd have a perfect woman on your hands.:devil: :D

nobogey72
02-20-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Just eliminate the voice box and ear drums, youd have a perfect woman on your hands.:devil: :D

Ranger Mom
02-20-2008, 03:13 PM
Have yall seen that movie "Boxing Helena?" The guy cuts off her legs AND arms!!

:eek: :eek:

STANG RED
02-20-2008, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Have yall seen that movie "Boxing Helena?" The guy cuts off her legs AND arms!!

:eek: :eek:

That was one of the strangest movies I ever watched.

Ranger Mom
02-20-2008, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
That was one of the strangest movies I ever watched.

HaHa!! I've never actually seen it, I just remembered my sister telling me about it!

nobogey72
02-20-2008, 04:12 PM

I'd be for losing the thumbs too. That way they couldn't snap their fingers at us.:D

crzyjournalist03
02-20-2008, 04:14 PM
I'd be for losing the thumbs too. That way they couldn't snap their fingers at us.:D

hard to cook without thumbs though.

Buccaneer
02-20-2008, 08:50 PM
In last night's episode Dr Sean was stabbed in the back while he was operating on his daughter who was in a car crash after visiting her mother in the hospital who is suffering from amnesia after being shot by her lesbian lover's daughter. She shot her because all the mercury she had poisoned her with had not killed her yet. While Dr. Troy and Sean's son Matt broke up with his girlfriend when he discovered she was really his sister. Dr. Troy was on his best behavior and only had a sexual reunion with the woman he met on Sping Break in 1980something and fathered a child with which he was not aware. His former lover was sans her lower legs due to diabetes. But nothing like that would ever stop Dr Troy from boffing someone.

You can't make this stuff up!