PDA

View Full Version : Girls Fairfield v Hardin-Jefferson

mwynn05
02-20-2008, 10:24 AM
Regional Semi-Final @SHSU any one know anyhting about HJ....They beat Royal pretty bad last night

eagles_victory
02-20-2008, 10:41 AM
I like the Lady Eagles were playing well right now and flying high after beating a very talented Diboll team. Just hope Ryan Dunnawho sp? doesnt have a sister.

worldbfree
02-20-2008, 11:23 AM
Donahoe.....and she's not his sister but there are a couple on HJ's team that play like he did.....

mwynn05
02-20-2008, 12:41 PM
Ive been toild Taylor Haynes from Fairfield tore her ACL against Diboll and is out, shes a good player but i think we will be fine with out her if some one steps of and Choicetta can play off of everyone else

eagles_victory
02-20-2008, 11:49 PM
will be a great game if its half as good as that game they played 4 years ago.

setxsports
02-21-2008, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
Regional Semi-Final @SHSU any one know anyhting about HJ....They beat Royal pretty bad last night http://www.**********.com/forum/index.php?board=51.0

mwynn05
02-21-2008, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
will be a great game if its half as good as that game they played 4 years ago. i had forgotten about that until you texted me about it...i hope the result is the same

eagles_victory
02-21-2008, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by **********
http://www.**********.com/forum/index.php?board=51.0 Looks like a lot of people are picking HJ because they dont know much about us.

eagles_victory
02-23-2008, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by **********
http://www.**********.com/forum/index.php?board=51.0 People over there are crying we were the better team they just had one player. Well if thats the case why couldn't you stop her. A lot of sour grapes over there. Thing is the reason the rest of the team struggled is b/c the second best player didnt play due to injury.

kepdawg
02-23-2008, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
People over there are crying we were the better team they just had one player. Well if thats the case why couldn't you stop her. A lot of sour grapes over there. Thing is the reason the rest of the team struggled is b/c the second best player didnt play due to injury.

Of course they are crying. That's what people do when their team loses!

navscanmaster
02-23-2008, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Of course they are crying. That's what people do when their team loses!

I dunno, I think if I said I was from Navasota on that board, in this school year, I would probably be e-viscerated on the spot!:(

3ABirdMan
02-23-2008, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
I dunno, I think if I said I was from Navasota on that board, in this school year, I would probably be e-viscerated on the spot!:(

:hand: Nah ..........

I'm a Mod over there, and I wouldn't let that happen to you!

Skin you, maybe :thinking: , but not eviscerated ...... :kiss:

LH Panther Mom
02-23-2008, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by 3ABirdMan
Skin you, maybe :thinking: , but not eviscerated ...... :kiss:
Hahaha! :D