PDA

View Full Version : Baylor and OU Fight

kepdawg
02-19-2008, 11:48 PM
Who got ejected?

sahen
02-20-2008, 12:33 AM
baylor players.....duh

that game made me sick, how many close games can we lose this year?

kepdawg
02-20-2008, 12:36 AM
It looked pretty crazy from what they showed on TV.

sahen
02-20-2008, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
It looked pretty crazy from what they showed on TV.

two baylor players got ejected and an OU coach for coming on teh floor got ejected.....somehow all OU players managed to escape getting ejected.....if the refs wouldve called a foul on Griffin during the game it wouldnt have gotten so chippy i dont think....

crzyjournalist03
02-20-2008, 10:10 AM
Is Baylor going to make the tournament? A couple of weeks ago, I heard talk of them being a five or six seed, but it seems that they've really dropped lately.

jason
02-20-2008, 10:12 AM
can't believe baylor last this game...STUPID foul on that 3 point shot and then missed BOTH free throws....

all the other things aside, and i hope baylor makes the big dance, but baylor blew this one...

Adidas410s
02-20-2008, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Is Baylor going to make the tournament? A couple of weeks ago, I heard talk of them being a five or six seed, but it seems that they've really dropped lately.
The last bracketology forecast had Baylor has an 8 seed...expect that to climb to 9 or 10. They still have home games vs KState and A&M before finishing the season at TT. However, losing 6 of your last 7 sure doesn't help your case. They need to finish strong and win at least 1 game in the Big 12 Tourney to lock up a spot.

sahen
02-20-2008, 11:28 AM
we r in the middle of a big choke, even for baylor....the ridiculous part of it is that we arent just losing all these games its that we keep losing them in the final seconds....we are probably a couple of stupid plays away from only losing 2 conference games, i dunno what is going to happen but if this keeps up we wont even make the NIT....you have to think eventually things would go our way at the end of a game but its almost like the team is cursed or something...

coach
02-20-2008, 03:13 PM
is there somewhere i can see this fight

Texasfootball2
02-20-2008, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
The last bracketology forecast had Baylor has an 8 seed...expect that to climb to 9 or 10. They still have home games vs KState and A&M before finishing the season at TT. However, losing 6 of your last 7 sure doesn't help your case. They need to finish strong and win at least 1 game in the Big 12 Tourney to lock up a spot.

Maybe I'm confussed but if you are forecast to be an 8 seed, you would have to drop to be a 9 or 10. If you climb you would be a 6 or 7:thinking:

cshscougar08
02-20-2008, 03:33 PM
They really need to get to 20 wins. 20 wins is kind of a plateau for bubble teams. Baylor is definitely tanking and at a very bad time too. Hopefully they can right the ship and win these last 5 games. They are all very winnable. And then they need to make some noise in the Big 12 tournament as well. They can't play for a certain point and then quit assuming they're in. They need to always play like each game is their last.

LH Panther Mom
02-20-2008, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Maybe I'm confussed but if you are forecast to be an 8 seed, you would have to drop to be a 9 or 10. If you climb you would be a 6 or 7:thinking:
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Phil C
02-20-2008, 03:42 PM
"LET THERE BE NO FURTHER VIOLENCE WHERE ONLY LOVE SHOULD BE!!"

:mad: :mad: :mad: