PDA

View Full Version : hoops update - 2/19

44INAROW
02-19-2008, 09:31 PM
Mr 44 just called - halftime of the Cuero vs Orange Grove game
OG 25
Cuero 17
(I think that's what he said) said OG is hitting the 3 pointers.....
AP beat Yoakum in a fairly close game - he said it was back and forth for most of the game.......

CHSfan
02-19-2008, 10:10 PM
just looking on here on my phone on the way home from beeville and cuero ended up losing!! not themselves today at all....totally diff team..

AP Panther Fan
02-19-2008, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

AP beat Yoakum in a fairly close game - he said it was back and forth for most of the game.......

That's what I heard also...I think 56-51 was the final...it was hard to hear. My daughter said it was a verrry good game and that the cheerleaders almost had a little "bring it" competition at half time....I will still have to get the details later....:D

44INAROW
02-19-2008, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
That's what I heard also...I think 56-51 was the final...it was hard to hear. My daughter said it was a verrry good game and that the cheerleaders almost had a little "bring it" competition at half time....I will still have to get the details later....:D

congrats to the Panthers and also to Orange Grove.... good luck in the next games :clap:

sotxrat
02-20-2008, 12:29 AM
congrats to orange grove, their 1st basketball playoff win in 15 years!! congrats also to aransas pass on it's win. also cuero and yoakum tonight was just not your night but great season anyway.

pirate4state
02-20-2008, 01:21 AM
Way to rep 30-3A :thumbsup: Congrats!!

JT44
02-20-2008, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by CHSfan
just looking on here on my phone on the way home from beeville and cuero ended up losing!! not themselves today at all....totally diff team..

Well it is a totally different team, just look at the roster for the last two district games and the playoff game.

In all, 6 of the original 15 finished out the season.

a totally whacked out locker room, they dug themselves in a whole from the start and let personal issues affect their play.

pirate4state
02-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by JT44
Well it is a totally different team, just look at the roster for the last two district games and the playoff game.

In all, 6 of the original 15 finished out the season.

a totally whacked out locker room, they dug themselves in a whole from the start and let personal issues affect their play.

drama with boys???? surely you jest! :o

sotxrat
02-20-2008, 05:04 PM
Jt 44- i hope that was not the reason the cuero basketball coach announced his retirement from coaching after the game. he seemed to me to be good one.

JT44
02-20-2008, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by sotxrat
Jt 44- i hope that was not the reason the cuero basketball coach announced his retirement from coaching after the game. he seemed to me to be good one.

No, he's been a coach there for at least 20 years. His kids are grown and I think he and his wife are gonna live the retiree life.

JT44
02-20-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
drama with boys???? surely you jest! :o

I wish