PDA

View Full Version : Girls playoffs - scores

Rocket Dad
02-18-2008, 10:52 PM
Robinson defeated Madisonville 52-48 in overtime tonight in Fairfield. Congrats to the Rockettes.

mwynn05
02-18-2008, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Rocket Dad
Robinson defeated Madisonville 52-48 in overtime tonight in Fairfield. Congrats to the Rockettes. wow kind of surprising

K-MAC Chuck
02-19-2008, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Rocket Dad
Robinson defeated Madisonville 52-48 in overtime tonight in Fairfield. Congrats to the Rockettes.

Wow, that's a big win for Robinson - congrats! And congrats to the Lady Mustnags who had a great season!

eagles_victory
02-19-2008, 11:06 AM
I know Robinson played us very tough last year in the area round and we won by like 4. I expected Madisonville to make it to regionals and possibly see a Madisonville Fairfield round 3. But now its looking like Robinson and the Orangefield Navasota winner is going to be one heck of a ball game.

HEMOTOXIC
02-19-2008, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I know Robinson played us very tough last year in the area round and we won by like 4. I expected Madisonville to make it to regionals and possibly see a Madisonville Fairfield round 3. But now its looking like Robinson and the Orangefield Navasota winner is going to be one heck of a ball game.

If the Lady Rattlers get by Orangefield tonight, I look for them to make it to the regional championship if not represent region 3 in Austin.

eagles_victory
02-19-2008, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
If the Lady Rattlers get by Orangefield tonight, I look for them to make it to the regional championship if not represent region 3 in Austin. That road goes through Fairfield lol jk. I agree I really felt if we could get past Diboll last night that we would win the regional semifinal game and have a real though regional championship game vs either Madisonville Navasota or Orangefield.

It looks like Madisonville is out of that discussion now and tonights game definitely does seem like it could in a way be the regional championship game but dont sleep on any of the teams left in the field if your still playing in the regional semis or the sweet 16 if you will there is a reason you are still playing and that is that you have a good ballclub.