PDA

View Full Version : Knight Rider!!!!

PHS Wildcats
02-17-2008, 11:02 PM
I watched the 2 hour episode and I thought it was pretty good.. of course I was switching back and forth between that and the NBA All-Star game.

crzyjournalist03
02-18-2008, 10:06 AM
was it an episode or a movie? I was confused, because I thought for weeks that it was going to be a series, but they kept calling it a movie all day leading up to it.

JasperDog94
02-18-2008, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
was it an episode or a movie? I was confused, because I thought for weeks that it was going to be a series, but they kept calling it a movie all day leading up to it. I was under the impression that it was a movie premiere that would lead to a series.

crzyjournalist03
02-18-2008, 10:14 AM
oh ok...that makes more sense.

I'm just hoping I win the car giveaway!!!

sahen
02-18-2008, 12:16 PM
oh ok...that makes more sense.

I'm just hoping I win the car giveaway!!!

darn...you entered too? i was hoping i was the only one...

pirate4state
02-18-2008, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by sahen
darn...you entered too? i was hoping i was the only one... LOL

I missed it :( Probably a good thing. I don't have time to watch tv. The only show I "don't miss" is LOST!! :nerd:

crzyjournalist03
02-18-2008, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by sahen
darn...you entered too? i was hoping i was the only one...

maybe we were the only two...you can have the Fusion if you want! :D :p

sahen
02-18-2008, 12:22 PM
maybe we were the only two...you can have the Fusion if you want! :D :p

i'll take the other 3 cars and you can have the KITT...i'll just sale those 3 and trade up haha

44INAROW
02-18-2008, 12:24 PM
We watched it....... I hope it turns into a series.... How about the very beginning with the FBI agent's "ladyfriend"? That was an unusal beginning - I thought it would go back to that storyline but it never did:eek:

crzyjournalist03
02-18-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
We watched it....... I hope it turns into a series.... How about the very beginning with the FBI agent's "ladyfriend"? That was an unusal beginning - I thought it would go back to that storyline but it never did:eek:

agreed...I was wondering about the same thing.

Bearkat
02-18-2008, 12:30 PM
I can't make myself watch it. KITT is a freaking mustang in this series or whatever it is. Come on people, at least get the car right. KITT was, and still should be, a Pontiac Firebird. This is like making the "General Lee" a Corvette, instead of a dodge charger.

Ranger Mom
02-18-2008, 12:32 PM
I was making a blanket....I watched back to back to back episodes of Jon and Kate plus 8!!

:p

crzyjournalist03
02-18-2008, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Bearkat
I can't make myself watch it. KITT is a freaking mustang in this series or whatever it is. Come on people, at least get the car right. KITT was, and still should be, a Pontiac Firebird. This is like making the "General Lee" a Corvette, instead of a dodge charger.

it's a second generation though...they talk about the old one and it all ties together...basically, he changed the new model to a mustang so that people wouldn't be as suspicious of it as they would if there was another one that looked like the old model.

PHS Wildcats
02-18-2008, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

Yea, I saw that as well. She's Sydney Poitier's daughter, "Sydney Tamiia Poitier"