PDA

View Full Version : Does Sinton66 have Health Insurance??

Ranger Mom
12-15-2002, 11:58 PM
Or at least an ergonimic (sp) keyboard and mouse? I was just reading through some topics and realized that you are 25 posts away from 2000. It just seems like a couple of weeks ago you hit 1000 (or am I thinking of another Sinton poster). I'm worried about ya man, I know you already have a useful chair (I saw PPHSfan picture of your home office) I would just hate for you to suffer carpal tunnel syndrome!!

sinton66
12-16-2002, 12:02 AM
No sweat, I do a mind meld with the computer, it knows what I'm thinking. It actually cleans up a lot of what I think. :D :D :D Nice to know I'm worried about, thanks. wink

Ranger Mom
12-16-2002, 12:13 AM
For real?? Can you teach me how to mind meld with my vacuum cleaner??

SintonFan
12-16-2002, 12:16 AM
Ranger Mom:
Or at least an ergonimic (sp) keyboard and mouse? I was just reading through some topics and realized that you are 25 posts away from 2000. It just seems like a couple of weeks ago you hit 1000 (or am I thinking of another Sinton poster). I'm worried about ya man, I know you already have a useful chair (I saw PPHSfan picture of your home office) I would just hate for you to suffer carpal tunnel syndrome!!Hey RangerMom, sinton66 is not my alter-ego!
LOL...
He lives under my house... wink :D :p

sinton66
12-16-2002, 12:20 AM
And he doesn't let me out nearly often enough! But, I promised I wouldn't complain about that in public. :D :D :D

Ranger Mom
12-16-2002, 12:27 AM
That is terrible - but look on the bright side - he has provided you with a computer and internet service!!

sinton66
12-16-2002, 12:39 AM
He's a cruel Master, but I guess we all have one. I actually have a better internet service than he does, though. He got the modem, and I got the DSL!
I never did get an answer from PPHSfan about what that picture cost him. Bet it was expensive. About the mind meld with the vacuum cleaner, I'll have to ask Mr. Spock, er I mean SintonFan.

PPHSfan
12-16-2002, 12:41 AM
It cost me a bunch 66, but it was worth every penny. Now I just have to figure out where I am going to get the money to buy my season tickets for next year. :p

sinton66
12-16-2002, 12:49 AM
Maybe we could take up a collection from among the faithful. An act like yours shouldn't go unrewarded!

SintonFan
12-16-2002, 03:17 AM
sinton66:
He's a cruel Master, but I guess we all have one. I actually have a better internet service than he does, though. He got the modem, and I got the DSL!
I never did get an answer from PPHSfan about what that picture cost him. Bet it was expensive. About the mind meld with the vacuum cleaner, I'll have to ask Mr. Spock, er I mean SintonFan.Hehe, he's joking!
If you need to vacuum, though, LET ME TELL YOU. Those Russians can clean your house! Those Russian vacuum cleaners. :D
Some say there is a 'Legend of the ORECK!!

If Paul Harvey said, "Buy an Oreck!!" I'd have a clean living room. Maybe not...

I can just hear 66 say," Stand by for news..." wink