PDA

View Full Version : 6 kids get stabbed at Clute jr high.

Necks_Fan
02-15-2008, 06:43 PM
1 of 2 jr highs for 5a Brazoswood.

From what I hear, 6 kids got stabbed a few days ago. My little brother goes to that school so it's kind of scary.

kepdawg
02-15-2008, 06:46 PM
that's just crazy! i don't see how anybody could ever stab somebody! :(

Necks_Fan
02-15-2008, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
that's just crazy! i don't see how anybody could ever stab somebody! :( With art utensils, but still, 1 kid stabbed 6 others.

kepdawg
02-15-2008, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
With art utensils, but still, 1 kid stabbed 6 others.

i'm just saying to actually stab somebody with anything is crazy. i think it'd be easier to pull a trigger.

STANG RED
02-15-2008, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
i'm just saying to actually stab somebody with anything is crazy. i think it'd be easier to pull a trigger.

Yeah, but until they start issueing 38 specials in jr. high art classes instead of art supplies, they'll just have to do the best they can with what they have.:p

Necks_Fan
02-15-2008, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Yeah, but until they start issueing 38 specials in jr. high art classes instead of art supplies, they'll just have to do the best they can with what they have.:p lol, good one.

injuredinmelee
02-15-2008, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Yeah, but until they start issueing 38 specials in jr. high art classes instead of art supplies, they'll just have to do the best they can with what they have.:p

thats post of the week material there.

AP Panther Fan
02-15-2008, 10:24 PM
Anybody remember when protractors were alot more dangerous than the plastic ones they use now?:eek: Just trying to use one of those could be painful.

Looks like the math departments got smarter than the art departments.;)