PDA

View Full Version : To LaGrange fans

MARLINFAN
11-29-2003, 03:53 AM
i would just like u to know that your team played a good game and has a power running game. i think other than burnet running game this was the quickest team on the ground the dogs have see this yr. good luck next yr guys and we will hope to meet again. MARLINFAN

I dont like to keep grudes with people so to the leps fans ill let it be there marlin 21-lg 0. and until next yr thats it

pn_pimp03
11-29-2003, 08:14 AM
MARLINFAN....congrats...leps played a good game and so did the bulldogs...i just have one question for u....where do yall get all of that speed and oh yeah that nose guard is a real talent...good luck next week at kyle field

Pudlugger
11-29-2003, 08:28 AM
Thanks MARLINFAN, I appreciate that. The Leps did the job on defense but the Bulldog D denied them the endzone. Marlin won it basically on those two big plays in the first quarter and protected the lead the rest of the way. Good luck next week. frown

the tigers are back
11-29-2003, 08:42 AM
Well looks like the leps ran out of gas on this one,but i told ya marlin they will come to play with the coacing staff lead by coach v.I say to ya leps congradulations on a good season,but someone had to lose.So tell me pud was marlin all they said they were,or they still overated.Hey tell me do you think our bulls can put up 40 plus on marlin defense. eek!

Pudlugger
11-29-2003, 08:54 AM
the tigers are back:
Well looks like the leps ran out of gas on this one,but i told ya marlin they will come to play with the coacing staff lead by coach v.I say to ya leps congradulations on a good season,but someone had to lose.So tell me pud was marlin all they said they were,or they still overated.Hey tell me do you think our bulls can put up 40 plus on marlin defense. eek! Well they have plenty of speed that's for sure but I think Bellville has a more well rounded team. I think Bellville will win by 3 tds. The Lep D performed well giving up only their average 14 on just two plays. The O moved the chains well but stalled 3 times in the red zone. Tough loss for the Leps. Marlin was a tough team and just made the big plays...enough to win the game.