02-14-2008, 04:31 PM
Who is in from this district?

injuredinmelee
02-14-2008, 04:33 PM
and placings if you know them

injuredinmelee
02-14-2008, 09:32 PM
no one?
dang where is GM when you really need him?

VWG
02-14-2008, 09:42 PM
Burk
Vernon
Graham

In that order.

injuredinmelee
02-14-2008, 10:16 PM
YOu know how IP fared this year? How good is the Buetel kid? Did they have a freshman on varsity?

VWG
02-14-2008, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
YOu know how IP fared this year? How good is the Buetel kid? Did they have a freshman on varsity?

Lee Club got PT on varsity as freshman. Tim Clark has had a rough couple of years in Hawk land thump thump.
JV and Fish teams weren't very good on thump thump.

Burk.... dang that is a hoops school. From Varsity on down they were solid. I would bet that Burk JV and their Fish teams won district in thump thump. Graham JV and Fish probably came in second, but back to the original question... Clark is going to have to find more talent on the hardwood for IP to make the playoffs.
Maybe he can get another transfer from WF Rider like he did a couple of years ago! Can't remember that guys name, was a guard, that guy could shoot. Was the last year Hawks made playoffs. 2005 or 2006 season? Think it was the same year Swenson kid was QB on the football team.

injuredinmelee
02-15-2008, 07:56 AM
I cat believe that Clark has lasted through so many different AD's in IP. He was there in the late 80's when I left. Of course back then Ernie Rusch (sp) was bball coach.