PDA

View Full Version : Baylor men's basketball won't play in the NCAA Tourney

Adidas410s
02-14-2008, 01:51 PM
Even if they are invited, the Baylor Administration will act in hopes of preserving the moral fiber of the university and prohibit all students - including all student-athletes - from participating in the Big Dance.

Panther One
02-14-2008, 02:04 PM
I thought this was going to be about their recent slide in the Big XII and the very realistic possibility that they could lose 6 of their last 7 games. The loss to OSU wasn't pretty.

texasjeremy
02-14-2008, 02:31 PM
Wow, I think he pulled that joke outta the 80's.

sahen
02-14-2008, 03:54 PM
we allow dancing now...had several dances on campus when i was there.....

our recent slide was we lost to OU at home after a 5 OT game, which sucked....let one slip away against then number 10 UT in austin, beat Tech in Waco, lost at kansas, and got killed last night at OSU...we really played our first bad game of the year last night, i think we will rebound this weekend against UT, atleast i am hoping so...i seroulsy doubt we lose 6 of our last 7 games...

charlesrixey
02-14-2008, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by sahen

our recent slide was we lost to OU at home after a 5 OT game, which sucked....let one slip away against then number 10 UT in austin, beat Tech in Waco, lost at kansas, and got killed last night at OSU...we really played our first bad game of the year last night, i think we will rebound this weekend against UT, atleast i am hoping so...

i would love to see the bears in the tournament

since my blue devils have rebounded from last year quite well, i'm looking for an underdog to root for

manormustangs
02-15-2008, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by sahen

our recent slide was we lost to OU at home after a 5 OT game, which sucked....let one slip away against then number 10 UT in austin, beat Tech in Waco, lost at kansas, and got killed last night at OSU...we really played our first bad game of the year last night, i think we will rebound this weekend against UT, atleast i am hoping so...i seroulsy doubt we lose 6 of our last 7 games...

im almost sure baylor will not beat texas....looks like the slide continues.......the big 12 i think is too tough for baylor....i mean baylor had a easy non confrence schedule and didnt really get prepared for the big 12 to have alot of good teams playing them week after week....props to baylor on there nice run but i dont see them making the ncaa tourney...i see baylor only winning 1 or 2 more games and that it,maybe against colorado and mizzou

Adidas410s
02-15-2008, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by manormustangs
im almost sure baylor will not beat texas....looks like the slide continues.......the big 12 i think is too tough for baylor....i mean baylor had a easy non confrence schedule and didnt really get prepared for the big 12 to have alot of good teams playing them week after week....props to baylor on there nice run but i dont see them making the ncaa tourney...i see baylor only winning 1 or 2 more games and that it,maybe against colorado and mizzou
Kinda the same thing that people said about A&M when Billy G started turning that program around. You've gotta start somewhere though...and there is nothing better than building confidence and interest in your team.

sahen
02-15-2008, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by manormustangs

Baylor's last 5 or 6 games against the Horns have been incredibly close...we need this one and UT doesnt, i think we will win...and our nonconference schedule wasn't bad, we played Notre Dame, Winthrop, Washington State, Arkansas, and South Carolina, those aren't bad teams, heck i think 3 of them are ranked top 25 right now...The bears have been very close to getting over the hump in recent big games, this is the one where they finally do it, for what its worth the game sold out monday morning in waco so the Baylor fans are ready hopefully the team is as well...

Phil C
02-15-2008, 01:47 PM
Ad

I admire the Baptist Church.