PDA

View Full Version : FOOTBALL GOD

Tarpon2004
12-09-2003, 09:33 AM
I know you hate it when people make false predictions and never give credit to a team and are constantly talking down on them...but be the better man and just let Afflac talk all he wants....let the boys in Blue do the talkin on the field...peace

footballgal
12-09-2003, 09:34 AM
Tarpon2004:
I know you hate it when people make false predictions and never give credit to a team and are constantly talking down on them...but be the better man and just let Afflac talk all he wants....let the boys in Blue do the talkin on the field...peaceThank you so much Tarpon2004, I could have not said it better myself. It's sad that it took a Student to point out what an adult should certainly know! I wish I knew who this person is.

<small>[ December 09, 2003, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>

Football GOD
12-09-2003, 10:30 AM
yea i see what your saying,I JUST CAN'T SIT BACK
AND NOT REPLY WHEN SOMEONE WHO IS NOT STEPPING ON THE FIELD HAS THE NERVE TO POST SOMETHING SO NEGATIVE TOWARDS A SUCCESFULL PROGRAM.I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR PLAYERS & FANS BUT NOT FOR SOMEONE AS COLD AS HIM/HER(AFL65)...
TARPONS vs MARLINS IN MY VIEW WILL BE NOTHING SHORT OF A GREAT GAME,BOTH TEAMS HAVE EARNED RESPECT ON AND OF THE FIELD.AS FOR P.I. NOT
HAVING ANY CLASS ACCORDING TO A65 WELL
THAT IS A BIG LIE SO I WAS NOT GONNA LET HIM GET AWAY EASY WITH THAT ONE,I WIL NOT STOP UNTIL HE APOLOGIZES TO THE TARPON TEAM & FANS ON THIS FORUM.MY POST HAVE ONLY BEEN TOWARDS THAT NEGATIVE PERSON AND NO ONE ELSE!!!

Ranger Mom
12-09-2003, 11:23 AM
That is all fine and dandy, but could you at least spout all of your venom toward Aflac in one post and not post a new thread with every insult??

This board gets cluttered enough as it is!

Thanks!

Football GOD
12-09-2003, 11:52 AM
YEA I HEAR YOU,IT WAS LATE LAST NIGHT NOT MUCH ELSE WAS HAPPENING...BUT I HEAR YOU !!!PEACE...

tarponpride55
12-09-2003, 12:09 PM
just wanna wish all the seniors football players good luck and go out and teach those bulldogs the seawall defence and to the rest of the guys good luck and hopefully, we'll be back next yr also so GO TARPONS!

WE LOVE OUR GUYS IN BLUE!!!

afflac65
12-09-2003, 12:40 PM
Hey football God you know football as much as my dog. Well sometimes the truths hurts dont it.
And so you know my football team is still in the playoffs. BURNETT. Their playing for the division 1 state championship this saturday. Port isabel isnt.

spiveyrat
12-09-2003, 12:47 PM
One more tip...

CAPS LOCK ON
caps lock off

It's a toggle switch right there underneath your tab key.

footballgal
12-09-2003, 01:59 PM
afflac65:
Hey football God you know football as much as my dog. Well sometimes the truths hurts dont it.
And so you know my football team is still in the playoffs. BURNETT. Their playing for the division 1 state championship this saturday. Port isabel isnt.Now you are egging him one afflac65. I have to wonder if the Burnet Bulldogs are your team. Your profile says your from Sheridan, which in fact is part of the Rice ISD, and didn't you previously post that your team was Columbus?? So which is it? Or are you just one big fat lie?

footballgal
12-09-2003, 02:02 PM
afflac65:
And so you know my football team is still in the playoffs. BURNETT. Oh BTW, if thats the case, that BURNET is your team, learn how to spell it first! wink

<small>[ December 09, 2003, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>

Ranger Mom
12-09-2003, 02:06 PM
footballgal:

afflac65:
And so you know my football team is still in the playoffs. BURNETT. Oh BTW, if that the case, that BURNET is your team, learn how to spell it first! wink LOL!! You took the words right out of my mouth!

Wildcat81
12-09-2003, 03:42 PM
footballgal:

afflac65:
And so you know my football team is still in the playoffs. BURNETT. Oh BTW, if thats the case, that BURNET is your team, learn how to spell it first! wink Maybe he doesn't have spell check on his computer. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SINTON81
12-09-2003, 04:18 PM
spiveyrat:
One more tip...

CAPS LOCK ON
caps lock off

It's a toggle switch right there underneath your tab key.I don't think he knows what a toggle switch is, much less looks like. Just kidding FOOTBALL GOD. :D :D I know where your coming from when it comes to Afllac.

<small>[ December 09, 2003, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: SINTON81 ]</small>

SINTON81
12-09-2003, 04:27 PM
afflac65:
And so you know my football team is still in the playoffs. BURNETT. Their playing for the division 1 state championship this saturday. Port isabel isnt.Well give P.I. one more week and the might be playing for the championship next week.

Bigblue07
12-09-2003, 05:59 PM
is afflac a rice fan ?

Bigblue07
12-09-2003, 06:01 PM
because sheridan is part of the rice consalidated (spelling ?) area so how is burnet "his team"

xlr8tor
12-10-2003, 01:56 AM
Bigblue07:
is afflac a rice fan ?I think he might be that duck on TV that goes around saying "AFLAC" all the time. If so, he might run off at the mouth here, because that's all they'll allow him to say on TV. Just my take.

<small>[ December 10, 2003, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: xlr8tor ]</small>