PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing News from Abilene Wylie

nobogey72
02-13-2008, 05:22 PM
:D :D :D
Not really...........just wanted to see if anyone would look.

This has been a boring day. I think I'll leave work early, go knock me off a little, then go home and see what my wife fixed for supper.:eek: :eek: :D :D

Old Tiger
02-13-2008, 05:24 PM
I looked :D

I am willing to say this thread gets 1,000 views not because it's "disturbing news" but because 'Abilene Wylie" is in the title :D:D

Ranger Mom
02-13-2008, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I looked :D

I am willing to say this thread gets 1,000 views not because it's "disturbing news" but because 'Abilene Wylie" is in the title :D:D

I looked for neither of the above reasons...I looked because nobogey72 posted it!!:p :p

Sweetwater Red
02-13-2008, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
:D :D :D
Not really...........just wanted to see if anyone would look.

This has been a boring day. I think I'll leave work early, go knock me off a little, then go home and see what my wife fixed for supper.:eek: :eek: :D :D

I was hoping they recounted the enrollment numbers and ya'll
were a new district opponent of Abilene High.:thinking: :D

STANG RED
02-13-2008, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I looked for neither of the above reasons...I looked because nobogey72 posted it!!:p :p

Same here. Should really change his handle to BSer. He's certainly full of it.:D

nobogey72
02-13-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm cautiously taking that as a compliment?

K-MAC Chuck
02-13-2008, 05:30 PM
The boy who cried "wolf"

pero chato
02-13-2008, 05:41 PM
It might get a little disturbing if Nobogey's wife reads some of his past posts.

nobogey72
02-13-2008, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
It might get a little disturbing if Nobogey's wife reads some of his past posts.

:eek: :eek: :inlove:

Ranger Mom
02-13-2008, 08:01 PM

LOL!! When my husband and I met him, he kinda freaked my husband out when he asked my husband if could take the remainder of his T-Bone home to his wife so she would have something to gnaw on.:D

lostaussie
02-13-2008, 08:21 PM
LOL!! When my husband and I met him, he kinda freaked my husband out when he asked my husband if could take the remainder of his T-Bone home to his wife so she would have something to gnaw on.:D i hope he was picking up the tab:doh:

waterboy
02-14-2008, 08:20 AM
I don't think he has to worry about his wife reading his posts ..... at least not any time soon. I think he said she has the worms still. Today, I think she's going to get her tooth cleaned.:D

:inlove: Ain't love grand?:inlove:

Texasfootball2
02-14-2008, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I was hoping they recounted the enrollment numbers and ya'll
were a new district opponent of Abilene High.:thinking: :D

I'll take that as a compliment Sweetwater Red:thumbsup: even though you have been on a roll lately:D