PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a filled in 3A boys basketball playoff bracket.

Sweetwater Red
02-13-2008, 11:29 AM
I tried the UIL site. They have the bracket but it's not filled in. I
have no clue where else to look.

STANG RED
02-13-2008, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

Their probably just behind from having to field all the calls whinning about the new district realignments.:D

I hear the Snyder Tiggers have been about to ring their phones off the hooks, trying to get moved back into their old easy district.:devil:

Sweetwater Red
02-13-2008, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Their probably just behind from having to field all the calls whinning about the new district realignments.:D

I hear the Snyder Tiggers have been about to ring their phones off the hooks, trying to get moved back into their old easy district.:devil:

You mean that district that had them only having to beat
Lamesa to make the playoffs?:thinking: :D :devil:

coachc45
02-13-2008, 12:16 PM
Not all the districts are completed yet. I know that district 13 is in a 4 way tie for first. UIL will have it as soon as all are completed and reported.

DaHop72
02-13-2008, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

I hear the Snyder Tiggers have been about to ring their phones off the hooks, trying to get moved back into their old easy district.:devil: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: And what does this have to do with basketball. And by the way we "ain't scared".:D

Sweetwater Red
02-13-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by coachc45
Not all the districts are completed yet. I know that district 13 is in a 4 way tie for first. UIL will have it as soon as all are completed and reported.

Okay. I know 7-3A is already set. I thought the playoffs
started this weekend. I just assumed everything was settled. I
guess there are districts that still have a game left.

Ranger Mom
02-13-2008, 12:26 PM
I'm ashamed to admit that I have NO IDEA how the Greenwood basketball team has done this season!!

I am a BAD BAD fan!!:(

Sweetwater Red
02-13-2008, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: And what does this have to do with basketball. And by the way we "ain't scared".:D

What is Snyder's record...seriously.

We're at .500. I have no illusions. We are probably going to be
one and done.

eagles_victory
02-13-2008, 12:27 PM
A lot of matchups probably are getting set today with times and locations etc.

Hill Man
02-13-2008, 01:17 PM

They have a partial up and it has Sweetwater plays Whitesboro Monday or Tuesday...

PurplePride2006
02-13-2008, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Hill Man
They have a partial up and it has Sweetwater plays Whitesboro Monday or Tuesday...

Winner of that to play Canyon

Sweetwater Red
02-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Hill Man

Thanks I went back and looked again. Here it is....

http://www.uil.utexas.edu/athletics/brackets/basketball/boys/index.html

STANG RED
02-13-2008, 01:42 PM

one and done.

Wow, we made the playoffs???:confused:
I didnt even know if we won a game or not.
I really should be ashmed. I have a nephew playing, but never saw them/him play. Maybe I'll try to make that playoff game.

Black_Magic
02-13-2008, 01:43 PM
Snyder Plays Leveland on Monday . And Sweetwater Red. Quit pretending. your scared to death now that your in a district that makes you the 5 best team...:clap: But you go ahead and deal with your fear the way you do. we all understand.;) We will jsut pretend your not scared along with you.:thumbsup:

Sweetwater Red
02-13-2008, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
your in a district that makes you the 5 best team...:clap:

You really think we'll have the fifth best basketball team in the
new district the next two years? Wow! Your expectations for
Sweetwater are higher than mine.:thinking: :eek:

DaHop72
02-14-2008, 01:16 PM

one and done. I'm not sure of our record for the year but we are not as strong as last year. We had help and kind of backed into the playoffs. We play Levelland like Black Magic said. Maybe we will step up and start a run. In not, it will be time for several of them to start throwing the white pill.:D

Sweetwater Red
02-14-2008, 01:43 PM
I'm not sure of our record for the year but we are not as strong as last year. We had help and kind of backed into the playoffs. We play Levelland like Black Magic said. Maybe we will step up and start a run. In not, it will be time for several of them to start throwing the white pill.:D

We're better than we were last year (which ain't saying much).
We're the same one man show as last year. That being our
move in that played QB this year. You might have heard of him.:D

DaHop72
02-14-2008, 01:47 PM
We're better than we were last year (which ain't saying much).
We're the same one man show as last year. That being our
move in that played QB this year. You might have heard of him.:D http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif
Maybe.

:D

Sweetwater Red
02-15-2008, 09:11 AM
http://www.uil.utexas.edu/athletics/brackets/basketball/boys/index.html

ttt for those that are interested.:)

Ranger Mom
02-15-2008, 09:19 AM
I'm not sure of our record for the year but we are not as strong as last year. We had help and kind of backed into the playoffs. We play Levelland like Black Magic said. Maybe we will step up and start a run. In not, it will be time for several of them to start throwing the white pill.:D

So if I am reading that bracket correctly, Greenwood will get the winner of that game?

Reading STANGRED's comment above, it's kinda sad how we can be so completely immersed in High School football and so clueless about the same schools basketball, baseball, etc. program!!:p

Sweetwater Red
02-15-2008, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
So if I am reading that bracket correctly, Greenwood will get the winner of that game?

Reading STANGRED's comment above, it's kinda sad how we can be so completely immersed in High School football and so clueless about the same schools basketball, baseball, etc. program!!:p

The other side of your bracket hasn't been decided yet. If ya'll
win your 1st game you could possibly meet in the third round
depending on who the winner of Snyder/Levelland plays in the
second round and if they can get past them.

Clear as mud?:D

Ranger Mom
02-15-2008, 11:31 AM
The other side of your bracket hasn't been decided yet. If ya'll
win your 1st game you could possibly meet in the third round
depending on who the winner of Snyder/Levelland plays in the
second round and if they can get past them.

Clear as mud?:D

Yeah!!

I thought maybe we had a bye since we were already down to the second phase of the bracket.....but what do I know!!:crazy1: