02-13-2008, 07:37 AM
!

eppy 12
02-13-2008, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
! http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/thHAVEADAY-1.jpg

crzyjournalist03
02-13-2008, 10:32 AM
and just think, in a way, some people might call tomorrow hump day as well!!!

eppy 12
02-13-2008, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
and just think, in a way, some people might call tomorrow hump day as well!!! depends on what day you get some i guess?;)

Lion_Addict
02-13-2008, 10:48 AM
This sounds like a good place to share what I have going on today. I get to go get my "stuff" checked to make sure my vasectomy took......Just thought I would share. If you hear about a murder in Brownwood, and you don't see me post anything else, well.....you know the doctor must have told me it didn't work :eek:

STANG RED
02-13-2008, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
This sounds like a good place to share what I have going on today. I get to go get my "stuff" checked to make sure my vasectomy took......Just thought I would share. If you hear about a murder in Brownwood, and you don't see me post anything else, well.....you know the doctor must have told me it didn't work :eek:

So you get to make a deposit into a cup at the doctors office, or worse yet a clinic. WOW:eek: I dont know man,,,,,,,,that might be just a little TMI even for us downlowers.:D

Have Fun!:devil:

Lion_Addict
02-13-2008, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
So you get to go make a deposit into a cup at the doctors office, or worse yet a clinic. WOW:eek: I dont know man,,,,,,,,that might be just a little TMI even for us downlowers.:D

Have Fun!:devil:

HA HA! Just trying to break the ice a little, so I went with the "Shock & Awe" style :D .....sorry if that was a little much. By the way, I get to take care of that before I get to the office, :o

P.S.
Like how you did the editing.....THANKS!

pirate4state
02-13-2008, 11:17 AM
Guys this is TMI this early in the morning!!! goodness.

Lion_Addict
02-13-2008, 11:28 AM
OK, I'm done with that. My bad....:D. Was just bored there for a few minutes.

STANG RED
02-13-2008, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Guys this is TMI this early in the morning!!! goodness.

OK fine. I guess we'll just have to resume it again this afternoon then.:p

ha ha, I had to laugh when I seen your choice of words when you edited my post. Or I guess it was you.:D

eppy 12
02-13-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
This sounds like a good place to share what I have going on today. I get to go get my "stuff" checked to make sure my vasectomy took......Just thought I would share. If you hear about a murder in Brownwood, and you don't see me post anything else, well.....you know the doctor must have told me it didn't work :eek: had mine in 83, good luck.

picture removed