PDA

View Full Version : Former Rattler needs prayers.

navscanmaster
02-13-2008, 04:21 AM
Earnest Maxey, c/o 2000 was involved in a violent three vehicle collision on SH 6 in Navasota at approx. 11 PM on the 12th. Amazingly, he was the only party transported to the hospital, but he was in bad condition. He needs prayers, as this is the second time he has been in a bad auto accident in a short time.

Maxey played football and basketball at Navasota, where he was a three year letterman in both sports. I best remember him as the point guard assisting one of the all time great Rattlers, Howard Johnson, and also benefitting from all the attention opposing defenses gave Howard. He is a good guy, and always has a smile on his face. If you have ever met him, you know what I am talking about:D

coach
02-13-2008, 06:18 AM
my prayers go out to him, his family, and the other two parties participated in the wreck

KingRob
02-13-2008, 06:47 AM
Prayers to all from Germany.

NastySlot
02-13-2008, 10:52 AM
prays for earnest.....my best memory of his high school playing days was a game against caney creek he was unstopable on O and D

ProudHornetMom
02-13-2008, 12:12 PM
In my prayers. Keep us posted.

LHS PRIDE
02-13-2008, 08:50 PM
Prayers from La Grange

CHS_CG
02-13-2008, 08:51 PM
Prayers here from Caldwell

zebrablue2
02-13-2008, 09:23 PM
prayers from bellville....

HEMOTOXIC
02-13-2008, 10:18 PM
Prayers for Earnest. I actually had the opportunity to play with Earnest in my junior and senior years. He was a tremendous athlete. Growing up, he would pratically live with us during the summer months as his family transfered to A&M Consolidated where his older brother, Remick Maxey, was awesome on the football field.

44INAROW
02-13-2008, 10:43 PM
sorry to hear that - please keep us posted on his condition - prayers and good thoughts being sent from Cuero :(

NastySlot
02-13-2008, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
Prayers for Earnest. I actually had the opportunity to play with Earnest in my junior and senior years. He was a tremendous athlete. Growing up, he would pratically live with us during the summer months as his family transfered to A&M Consolidated where his older brother, Remick Maxey, was awesome on the football field.

Hemo did you grow up in Navasota....I might know you or even coached you.

TexanFan4Life
02-14-2008, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Earnest Maxey, c/o 2000 was involved in a violent three vehicle collision on SH 6 in Navasota at approx. 11 PM on the 12th. Amazingly, he was the only party transported to the hospital, but he was in bad condition. He needs prayers, as this is the second time he has been in a bad auto accident in a short time.

Maxey played football and basketball at Navasota, where he was a three year letterman in both sports. I best remember him as the point guard assisting one of the all time great Rattlers, Howard Johnson, and also benefitting from all the attention opposing defenses gave Howard. He is a good guy, and always has a smile on his face. If you have ever met him, you know what I am talking about:D

What relation is he to Marcus Maxey?

navscanmaster
02-14-2008, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
What relation is he to Marcus Maxey?

Cousin I believe. No news yet today, but I will try to get back later tonight. He is alive, that is all I know.

venomous tat2
02-14-2008, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC

Yhep , those were the good ol ' days every weekend a house full
ernest , howard ,cory , chad , and shelton , lil dribblers & flag football ya'll were champs in both sports .

Phil C
02-14-2008, 01:37 PM
Prayers from Sinton.