PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood Posters

nobogey72
02-12-2008, 04:33 PM
Either they tucked their tails and ran, or, they figured we were a bunch of idiots and they were tired of wasting their time.:confused: :confused:

injuredinmelee
02-12-2008, 04:37 PM
there used to be a guy on the pig that was pretty good from the wood.

Sweetwater Red
02-12-2008, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Either they tucked their tails and ran, or, they figured we were a bunch of idiots and they were tired of wasting their time.:confused: :confused:

The answer is found in physics.:thinking:

They've chosen the path of least resistance.:D

Their own message board.:devil:

nobogey72
02-12-2008, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
The answer is found in physics.:thinking:

They've chosen the path of least resistance.:D

Their own message board.:devil:

What do they do on their own message board? Try and convince each other who loves Brownwood the most?

bwdlionfan
02-12-2008, 05:00 PM
Actually the Brownwood board has been pretty dead the past few days too.

injuredinmelee
02-12-2008, 05:02 PM
in games I have been to in Bwood I have always found everyone to be very respectful and hospitable.

Ranger Mom
02-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan

Too?? We ain't dead!!:p

Sweetwater Red
02-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
in games I have been to in Bwood I have always found everyone to be very respectful and hospitable.

I feel the same way but you know as well as I do all bets are off
when it comes to these message boards. No one is safe.:devil: :D

Sweetwater Red
02-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan

True. Kep made a thread all about me. :D

Panther One
02-12-2008, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
What do they do on their own message board? Try and convince each other who loves Brownwood the most?
It's been infiltrated by several Celina fans, so I'm sure they'll have their hands full once the season gets going again.

BwdLions
02-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Settle down fellas (and gals). I think some of you figured since Brownwood dropped down to 3-A, we'd rule the messageboards with guarantees of winning the title every year? Sorry to dissapoint you, but we'll wait and see what happens starting in August. The Lions should field a pretty decent team.

nobogey72
02-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
there used to be a guy on the pig that was pretty good from the wood.

Do whut?:confused:

BwdLions
02-12-2008, 05:47 PM
As far as Celina fans on our board, they're welcome like everybody else that wants to talk football. As far as I'm concerned, the ones that have posted on the Lions' site are courteous and passionate about their football team.

Sweetwater Red
02-12-2008, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Settle down fellas (and gals). I think some of you figured since Brownwood dropped down to 3-A, we'd rule the messageboards with guarantees of winning the title every year? Sorry to dissapoint you, but we'll wait and see what happens starting in August. The Lions should field a pretty decent team.

NO! NO! NO! That's not how it works.:doh:

:D :D :D

BwdLions
02-12-2008, 06:00 PM

Sorry sweetwater red, I know (already) how you like a good argument (I've been reading posts on here for a few days prior to signing up). I just don't feel like arguing right now.

Sweetwater Red
02-12-2008, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Sorry sweetwater red, I know (already) how you like a good argument (I've been reading posts on here for a few days prior to signing up). I just don't feel like arguing right now.

That's cool.:thumbsup:

Maybe tomorrow. :thinking: :D

firstdown
02-12-2008, 06:09 PM

Try this: People from B-wood .... smell funny!

:D

BEAST
02-12-2008, 07:17 PM
A little tid bit info that happened today..... Brownwoods Junior Safety Kenny Vaccaro verbally commits to Texas.

BEAST

thewyliefan
02-12-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
A little tid bit info that happened today..... Brownwoods Junior Safety Kenny Vaccaro verbally commits to Texas.

BEAST

yea i think everyone is way ahead of you on that one. check the thread....

lostaussie
02-12-2008, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by BEAST

BEAST Cool, Curtis can give him some pointers:D

Rocket
02-12-2008, 10:39 PM
Brownwood posters are here.... just hovering for now... I think I posted enough content to last me until August.