PDA

View Full Version : Medical Question (for my wife)............

nobogey72
02-12-2008, 12:02 PM
I was too embarrassed to ask my Doctor, so I thought someone on here might could help me. For about a week, my wife has been getting down on the floor and scooting around on the carpet on her rear end. It's kind of like crab-walking except that she drags her rear on the carpet. Has anyone seen this before? And if so, please give me some advice. Normally it wouldn't bother me, but she has done it a couple of times when we had company over. :weeping: :weeping: :helpme: :helpme:

Gsquared
02-12-2008, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I was too embarrassed to ask my Doctor, so I thought someone on here might could help me. For about a week, my wife has been getting down on the floor and scooting around on the carpet on her rear end. It's kind of like crab-walking except that she drags her rear on the carpet. Has anyone seen this before? And if so, please give me some advice. Normally it wouldn't bother me, but she has done it a couple of times when we had company over. :weeping: :weeping: :helpme: :helpme:
I was doing that a few months ago, turned out to be worms

Old Green
I was too embarrassed to ask my Doctor, so I thought someone on here might could help me. For about a week, my wife has been getting down on the floor and scooting around on the carpet on her rear end. It's kind of like crab-walking except that she drags her rear on the carpet. Has anyone seen this before? And if so, please give me some advice. Normally it wouldn't bother me, but she has done it a couple of times when we had company over. :weeping: :weeping: :helpme: :helpme: Is this a Serious Question ?:confused:

catdaddy
Dude...obviously you can't read minds yet. She wants new carpet!

Old Green
02-12-2008, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I was doing that a few months ago, turned out to be worms I was thinking the same thing.:devil: :D , but was about to laugh thinking about it.

nobogey72
02-12-2008, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I was doing that a few months ago, turned out to be worms

OK. That sounds like it might be it. How do you get rid of them? And, new carpet is out of the question. I've spent a fortune on those "Tide Sticks" since this problem first showed up.

Phantom Stang
02-12-2008, 12:28 PM
And folks think that "same sex"marriage is a problem in this country!!:doh:

:D

Texasfootball2
02-12-2008, 12:28 PM

Dude, this is much easier to deal with. Wait till she starts spitting up hair balls and licking them:hairpunk:

And new carpet is absolutely out of the question. It's like putting a obese person on an ice cream diet.:)

shackina
02-12-2008, 12:35 PM
I need to know more about the "ice cream diet"!!!

AP Panther Fan
02-12-2008, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by catdaddy
Dude...obviously you can't read minds yet. She wants new carpet!

She probably contracted it via a contaminated dog living and/or sleeping nearby.

She might opt to isolate herself from the offending culprit. :cool:

catdaddy
02-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Maybe it's a new fad weight-loss technique to burn gluteal fat by the heat created from the friction.....:D

Sweetwater Red
02-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

She probably contracted it via a contaminated dog living and/or sleeping nearby.

A bulldog maybe?:thinking: :devil:

Old Green
02-12-2008, 12:55 PM

She might opt to isolate herself from the offending culprit. :cool: TOUCHE !!!!!1:D

Texasfootball2
02-12-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by catdaddy
Maybe it's a new fad weight-loss technique to burn gluteal fat by the heat created from the friction.....:D

Along with better flexibility:thumbsup:

waterboy
02-12-2008, 03:55 PM
:eek: I was always told to swallow tobacco juice ..... it's supposed to get rid of the worms. I always use the good toilet paper, too.:D

Texasfootball2
02-12-2008, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
:eek: I was always told to swallow tobacco juice ..... it's supposed to get rid of the worms. I always use the good toilet paper, too.:D

For most people, if they swallow tobacco juice, they get rid of everything in their stomachs soon after. :D :evillol: :crazy1:

44INAROW
02-12-2008, 04:03 PM

She might opt to isolate herself from the offending culprit. :cool:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :D :D :D

nobogey72
02-12-2008, 04:20 PM

I've always heard that about tobacco juice too. The problem is that my wife quit dipping about a year ago. She quit because she thought it made her tooth look yellow. :inlove:

AP Panther Fan
02-12-2008, 04:36 PM
I've always heard that about tobacco juice too. The problem is that my wife quit dipping about a year ago. She quit because she thought it made her tooth look yellow. :inlove:

When she smiled, would cars slow down?

waterboy
02-12-2008, 05:25 PM
I have to admit, I'm a little GREEN with envy .......... or was that because I just swallowed my dip?:speech: :speech: :D Anyways, I'll bet she's a real looker.:D

nobogey72
02-12-2008, 05:35 PM
I have to admit, I'm a little GREEN with envy .......... or was that because I just swallowed my dip?:speech: :speech: :D Anyways, I'll bet she's a real looker.:D

Actually, she is not what I would call a "real looker". But like her VERY, VERY RICH DADDY told me when he talked me into marrying her------- Hell, son.... beauty is only a light switch away!:inlove:

waterboy
02-12-2008, 05:50 PM
Actually, she is not what I would call a "real looker". But like her VERY, VERY RICH DADDY told me when he talked me into marrying her------- Hell, son.... beauty is only a light switch away!:inlove:
:D Yeah ....... ain't love beautiful? Thomas Edison would be proud! That switch is something all real men have used at one time or another ....... whether they'll admit it or not.:D