PDA

View Full Version : Erik Slaughter to Stephenville?

booger
02-12-2008, 10:13 AM
Saw on TOC that he got the job at the ville and will be leaving Glen Rose.... WOW, now who get that job????? How many stay with him and go to SHS and how many stay at GR?

Matthew328
02-12-2008, 10:17 AM
Glen Rose isn't a bad job...good facilities, beautiful town, decent athletes....I heard that TXU was doing something with the power plant and a ton of jobs are about to be open (like 5000) that could mean GR could get even more talent....

DDBooger
02-12-2008, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by booger
Saw on TOC that he got the job at the ville and will be leaving Glen Rose.... WOW, now who get that job????? How many stay with him and go to SHS and how many stay at GR? another booger:p

Johnny Utah
02-12-2008, 10:26 AM
Tommy Dunn, Ranger High product himself? Or does he go back to the Ville with Slaughter?

jason
02-12-2008, 10:30 AM
the front page of the 'Empire Tribune' (local Stephenville paper) has Slaughter as 'the lone finalist'....

jason
02-12-2008, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Glen Rose isn't a bad job...good facilities, beautiful town, decent athletes....I heard that TXU was doing something with the power plant and a ton of jobs are about to be open (like 5000) that could mean GR could get even more talent.... i believe they have one of those deal with TXU - 'you let us put in a plant and we'll provide jobs and cheaper electric rates for the city' - something like that - glen rose is a nice town - has a really nice 36 hole golf facility...