PDA

View Full Version : Forney vs Everman Predictions

Jimbotex40
11-30-2002, 01:04 PM
i am already nervous about facing those Everman Bulldogs. I am so proud of our senior class and all the underclassmen that helped us to get this far when nobody said that we could without Dabryan.

But I tell you what, i think we have got a chance. it's gonna take very solid play and no mistakes.

Great job guys. This already means so much to me, but lets's give it our best effort, and you know the whole town will be behind yall.

crzyjournalist03
11-30-2002, 01:23 PM
whoa there buddy. Everman hasn't won yet...they probably will, but they haven't. It's playoff time and anything could happen.

Rabbit'93
11-30-2002, 01:52 PM
Jimbo................whhhooooaaaa! wait a couple of hours then we'll start the banter.

By the way are you the kid with the gold shoes and pants that wears the #13 shirt.

jason
11-30-2002, 02:14 PM
HAHA...yeah, that was him...call him Larry, the other two were Moe and Curly....haha, GOSH I MISS HIGH SCHOOL

GO FORNEY

JACKRABBITS
11-30-2002, 02:55 PM
i agree with jimbo...i dont think theres anyway monahans even comes close to everman...i mean if they do beat em, all the power to them...it would be an easier game for forney...lol...but i dont see everman losing to monahans...and one other thing, i think region 1 was the weakest region in div.1...i mean region 2, forney has had no pushovers like everman...but anyways, im lookin forward to a rematch from last yr...and hopefully its at texas stadium, unlike last yr it was at that really small pennington field...

Rabbit'93
11-30-2002, 02:58 PM
Pennington holds 10,000. Great for regular season games but horrible for a playoff game like that.

Jimbotex40
11-30-2002, 05:48 PM
yes Rabbit93, i am the one with the gold shoes and jeans. im the first one with the flag and i have a limp in my run, and im pretty sure i wore the #13 jersey.

you just said wait a couple hours, and i did, so what was the score...56-0 is my guess.

Rabbit'93
11-30-2002, 05:52 PM
it is 7-0 right now with Everman knocking on the door.

crzyjournalist03
11-30-2002, 09:00 PM
Ok, now it's alright to start talking about the Forney-Everman game.

crzyjournalist03
11-30-2002, 09:01 PM
Ok, now it's alright to start talking about the Forney-Everman game.

Jimbo4prez
12-01-2002, 01:32 AM
I have a question for JACKRABBITS, have you researched every school in Region 1 before you said they were pushovers or did you just randomly decided to say that since Everman didnt allow any of them to score. You just have a biased view. You make it seem like Everman played 3rd or 4th grade "b" teams to get where they are now. Just admit it Everman is a great team and they beat good teams to get to where they are. You gotta give teams respect cuz if you dont you only give them more motivation to beat you.

Jimbo4prez
12-01-2002, 01:33 AM
<small>[ December 01, 2002, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Jimbo4prez ]</small>

Jimbotex40
12-01-2002, 01:47 PM
this is true, mr. green.

i do understand his claim that region I is the weakest, but to say pushovers is an insult to everman.

eye of the tiger
12-01-2002, 02:13 PM
I think Everman just made those teams look like pushovers, because they are that good. I think Forney is that good also. What a game this is going to be.

crzyjournalist03
12-01-2002, 03:59 PM
Well, Everman's opponent's haven't been necessarily "pushovers" but I think most people would agree that Forney has had much stiffer competition in the playoffs. Forney is definetely way better than anybody Everman has met so far.

crzyjournalist03
12-01-2002, 04:34 PM
interesting little note:

we haven't heard anything from any Everman fan yet. That seems slightly odd to me.

Goob
12-01-2002, 07:40 PM
Everman's fans probably don't need to keep posting on this board, they know how good the team is. It will probably just turn into a bunch of trash talking.

Matthew328
12-01-2002, 07:47 PM
Well you won't be hearing from many Everman fans...there aren't but 5 or 6 of us...LOL Forney is a scary team..they don't have the star power of the past 2 years..but they seem to be a more balanced and better team...Everman is going to have their hands full no question about it..this late in the playoffs every team is a great team..I will say this...this year's Everman team may very well be better than last year's group...they are playing so well right now..I just hope they can keep it up for hopefully 2 more games...it should be sun Saturday last year's game had around 15,000 at it..I am thinking with a triple header Saturday at Texas Stadium this year..we could have close to 25,000 at Texas Stadium..

BigDog
12-01-2002, 08:13 PM
Does anyone have the date, time and location for the Forney/Everman Game!!!!!

Jimbo4prez
12-01-2002, 09:59 PM
This saturday at 8:00 p.m., 3rd game of a triple header

PPHSfan
12-01-2002, 10:28 PM
First off, by far the toughest opponent either team has seen yet this year. I do not think Evermans expolosive offense will hang more than 17 on Forney's D, BUT, 17 may be enough. Forney has a Stud Quarterback, a Super Quick Running Back, and a Big Offensive Line, but their offense is "Sears and Roebuck" at best. I honestly feel they will have to come with more than their "Shave and a Haircut" approach if they plan on scoring the 21 points they will need to win this game. With that being said, I think Forney will find a way to win this one, just like they do every week. Start with proper execution, thrown in some discipline for good measure, add a little bit of luck, along with arguably the Best Defense Texas Football has to offer this year and Forney will be playing in the Big game next week for all the marbles. eek!

Since Nobody else has said it yet. :D

Forney 21
Everman 17

http://images.andale.com/f2/130/113/8147393/1038798539012_Forney.JPG

Rabbit'93
12-02-2002, 12:18 AM
Man if it's anything like last year expect 20,000+. That would be awesome. Everman makes me nervous but then again so did all the other teams. I look forward to a great game and a good week of discussion. I'll refrain this week from making a prediction. Go Forney Beat Everman.

aamove
12-02-2002, 12:46 AM
After the first game of the season, I thought Forney would be lucky to make it to round two of the playoffs. That being said, I am very happy and proud of the way the season came along. Forney has had a couple of off weeks this season and with the exception of the Aledo game managed to get the win. Everman has put together good numbers most of the season. I say Forney will win this one in a very close game. Forney by 7.

The Chosen 1
12-02-2002, 03:33 AM
I agree with those that say Everman v Forney will be a great game. Forney is well balanced and will give the Bulldogs fits on all sides of the football. It was a war last year and this year should be the same. But I want to apologize to the Forney fans at last years game. I was a player and I accidentally spit on a couple of fans. See everyone at the game Saturday.

Everman 28
Forney 13

bulldog65
12-02-2002, 06:45 AM
Chosen 1, that was because there were fans literally standing on the sidelines mingled with the players and officials. I actually saw one of our coaches turn to grab a player and instead he had a fan next to him. That was the most intense game I have ever seen. If Everman vs Forney II is anything like that it will certainly be worth the price of admission! Good luck to both teams and hoping for an injury free game.

<small>[ December 02, 2002, 05:46 AM: Message edited by: bulldog65 ]</small>

sinton66
12-02-2002, 07:26 AM
I don't want to offend any of my Everman friends on here, but Forney will have the revenge factor going for them because of last year. That's pretty powerful medicine at the high school level. I'm going with Forney in a VERY close game. Best of luck for an injury free game to both teams. Wish I could see this one.

bulldog65
12-02-2002, 07:48 AM
You are killing me 66! Ha Ha. Actually this game makes me nervous because of that very reason. I know we won last year and all that. But Forney made "The Drive" that ate up almost all of the 4th quarter, converted 3 or 4 fourth down plays, and finally were stopped at the 20? I think the best team won that nite because I'm from Everman. I am not so sure they felt that way. But what do I know, I also thought Sinton would return to the Championship game for the same reason.

<small>[ December 02, 2002, 06:53 AM: Message edited by: bulldog65 ]</small>

crzyjournalist03
12-02-2002, 09:28 AM
I think that the revenge factor will be huge going into the game. Forney players have said since week zero that they wanted to meet Everman again in the playoffs. I'm taking Forney this week in a nail-biter, with the game being decided on an interception by the Forney defense in the fourth quarter leading to a game-winning drive by the Jackrabbits.

justanopinion
12-02-2002, 09:39 AM
This should be the greatest game of the year. Everman vs. Forney II !!!!!! I just want to wish both teams good luck and I'm hoping for an injury free game.

Forney in a close one.

coug81
12-02-2002, 09:41 AM
This one should be a great game. Forney will need
to really work on the punt team Everman has blocked 3 and returned 1 for a TD in the last 2 weeks. Also I think we need to get back to throwing to the TE underneath, I didn't see that called the last 2 weeks, those are the only games I've seen but from what I heard Calib to Tyler was working real well early in the year. I don't have a prediction for this one yet.

BigDog
12-02-2002, 10:02 AM
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!

You want have to worry about either team getting up for this game. This should be a great game! Forney has played a much tougher schedule than Everman which should be in Forney's favor. However, Everman has taken care of business in all games, not sure how Kennedale took it to them early in the season. Both teams have great defenses, solid offenses and play special teams great. I look for a hard fought battle all night with Forney finding a way to win! I'm glad they are playing in Texas Stadium, this may be the only place in the area to hold the crowd for this game!

Go Forney!

II Timothy
12-02-2002, 10:18 AM
Interesting place, here! My first post.
I am a Jackrabbit fan who first suspected the Atlanta Rabbits didn't know "jack". But that was just for fun.

I have watched the Jackrabbits all year from an ex-coaches viewpoint. Early in the season, Forney was sloppy. The stiff non-district games allowed some quick tune-up opportunities, and Forney improved weekly.

District play, however, offered little means of improvement. Weak teams, routs, etc.. helped the backups with their games, but hurt the starters tune-up for the play-offs.

The play-offs exposed some weaknesses in the Jackrabbits games. I hope coaches are working on those this week. We will know Saturday.

I am proud of our team and coaches for striving to improve weekly. It is paying off now. I hope the problems are mended. If so, Forney by 14. If not, Everman by 14.

evermanfan2000
12-02-2002, 10:32 AM
Is this a predicition board or the All-Forney board. This game isn't even gonna be close. I gonna tell you right now that Forney wont even score. And their defense that is supposed to be so good wont be able to hold us. I guarantee over 200 yds of rushing. We wont even have to throw a single pass to win this one. Forney is just full of no name scrubs who can barely win games. Everman will win this one 72-0, we'll have our Freshmen in by the half.

<small>[ December 02, 2002, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: evermanfan2000 ]</small>

PPHSfan
12-02-2002, 10:36 AM
Dang EaglesRule, aka evermanfan2000, :p how many monikers do you have?

Rabbit'93
12-02-2002, 10:47 AM
Everman can be beat....We saw that at Kennadale. It just a matter of Forney playing mistake free and forcing Everman to make mistakes.

Jimbotex40
12-02-2002, 10:52 AM
no name scrubs, eh...well, i guess that's the mentality everman has going into this game. no, i know that all the everman players and coaches will prepare for this game if theyre smart.

i apologize to everman for this little kid that just said this.

evebulldog01
12-02-2002, 11:13 AM
Evermanfan2000 I don't know who you are but Don't come on here thinking we have this game won before it has even played. Forney is a very good team this year and will give us a good game no doubt about that. This one makes me nervous for the very reason we shut out Wylie revenge is a big factor in sports especially at the high school level.

HotDawg89
12-02-2002, 11:26 AM
What are each schools colors, if you don't mind? Is Forney red and white? It's important. Thanks!

Matthew328
12-02-2002, 11:31 AM
Everman is purple black and gold...Forney is black, white and gold..

evebulldog01
12-02-2002, 11:32 AM
Forney is Black and Gold
Everman is Purple and Gold

HotDawg89
12-02-2002, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the info. Sort of a dream interpretation quest. I don't guess anyone on here would happen to know what Jasper's colors are would you? You guys are good!

II Timothy
12-02-2002, 01:10 PM
Evermanfan2000,

No offense, but how could anyone have predicted the A&M / Oklahoma game, or OK State / Oklahoma game? Same with Everman / Forney!!!!!

Everman has had an awesome run in the playoffs, much like Forney's 2000 season. However, the game is played on the field, not on message boards. Lot's of factors are involved in winning and losing.

Pressure will sharpen some players, and fold others. Mistakes will decide the game. Talent should be close. Coaching will factor in some. The ball will bounce one way or the other to determine the rest.

May all who participate come out whole. May all who watch come out fulfilled.

ballhog65
12-02-2002, 02:34 PM
everman-35
Forney-17

eagles_11
12-02-2002, 06:16 PM
i think everman should breeze threw forney

ilovetheKats
12-02-2002, 06:41 PM
Just admit it Everman is a great team and they beat good teams to get to where they are. You gotta give teams respect cuz if you dont you only give them more motivation to beat you.

Yes, but you are forgetting, Everman did lose to one team this year, My Wildcats! GO KENNEDALE!!!

PPHSfan
12-02-2002, 08:08 PM
Attention all PPHSfan fans :D

I will be at Texas Stadium this Saturday night signing autographs. There will be no charge for this service during halftime, however feel free to bring me a four dollar coke or some six dollar nachos if you like eek!

http://images.andale.com/f2/130/113/8147393/1038877335437_Forney_Stadium.GIF

crzyjournalist03
12-02-2002, 08:33 PM
I'd like to make a comparison that I think is very valid. I will readily admit that Forney is not the most talented team in the playoffs, but they may be the best.

Forney loses in the championship a few years ago with its star player, Dabryan Blanton. Everybody considers Forney a contender almost every year just because of his talent. Forney loses their star player, and the team doesn't lose a beat. In fact, they look like an all-around better team. The replacement for the star, Laury, becomes a key part in the team's continued success. In the playoffs, Forney is met with teams of much better talent (Wills Point and Everman), but somehow finds ways to upset top-notch teams.

Now let's look at this very same scenario in a more familiar light:

New England loses in the championship a few years ago with its star player, Drew Bledsoe. Everybody considers New England a contender almost every year just because of his talent. New England loses their star player, and the team doesn't lose a beat. In fact, they look like an all-around better team. The replacement for the star, Tom Brady, becomes a key part in the team's continued success. In the playoffs, New England is met with teams of much better talent (Oakland and Pittsburgh), but somehow finds ways to upset these top-notch teams.

New England goes on to win the championship after upsetting the two teams that are ranked #1 and #2 in most people's minds, Pitt and St. Louis.

Forney seems to be in the same situation right now. Nobody expects them to win, but they just keep doing it. Their two major tasks lie ahead, but don't count Forney out. The only explanation for New England's success appears to be destiny...and after watching the Forney-Carthage game two weeks ago, it would be hard to say that Forney doesn't have destiny on their side this year.

Forney 21
Everman 17

Jimbotex40
12-02-2002, 10:20 PM
the popular prediction seems to be a switch of last year's score. i also agree that both teams will get anywhere from 15-25 points, but i wont make a prediction.

crzyjournalist03
12-03-2002, 09:26 AM
hmm...not much being said here lately...just bringing the topic back to front page.

rholl
12-03-2002, 09:42 AM
35-17 Everman

DEChildress17
12-03-2002, 10:01 AM
I'm gonna take Everman in this one 35-17. Forney is not the same team they were last year. Although they are still a real good team, they don't have the TEAM speed that Everman does. They have some fast guys yeah but Everman has ALOT of fast guys.

Matthew328
12-03-2002, 10:19 AM
I have a funny feeling about this game...I don't know why but I do....my gut tells me it will either be a close Forney win or an Everman blowout..I think the first is more likely than the second..I don't know why I have this feeling, Forney almost seems like a team of destiny....I think we all agree Everman is more talented but there is something about Forney this year..I can't put my finger on it..the analogy of Forney being like last year's Patriots seems to be dead on...I sure hope I am wrong though..

Jimbotex40
12-03-2002, 06:16 PM
i hope that you arentjust saying this to get our hopes up matthew...lol

bearcat1
12-03-2002, 06:30 PM
II Timothy:
Interesting place, here! My first post.
I am a Jackrabbit fan who first suspected the Atlanta Rabbits didn't know "jack". But that was just for fun.

I have watched the Jackrabbits all year from an ex-coaches viewpoint. Early in the season, Forney was sloppy. The stiff non-district games allowed some quick tune-up opportunities, and Forney improved weekly.

District play, however, offered little means of improvement. Weak teams, routs, etc.. helped the backups with their games, but hurt the starters tune-up for the play-offs.

The play-offs exposed some weaknesses in the Jackrabbits games. I hope coaches are working on those this week. We will know Saturday.

I am proud of our team and coaches for striving to improve weekly. It is paying off now. I hope the problems are mended. If so, Forney by 14. If not, Everman by 14.II Tim, welcome to the Down Low. We are glad to have you. I agree with your statements regarding district play. Remember though, Everman didn't face many teams that were capable of giving them a game. (No offense to Everman--just stating facts). All in all, these are 2 good teams, and it will be a heck of a game I'm sure. I posted my Forney pick on the Region I page, and I feel pretty comfortable with it. GOod luck to both teams.
bc

BurnetBalla06
12-03-2002, 09:24 PM
im hope forney wins so we dont have to play n e more bulldogs, yall all know burnet is the rightfull aire to the bulldog name and we are takin it to state

bleedgreen
12-03-2002, 09:45 PM
I don't know anything about Forney except Blanton is gone. Forney had a chance to win last year and many thought the coach made the wrong call. Well, here's another chance. I can't make a call in a game like this.

jason
12-03-2002, 11:43 PM
that shows what you know about Forney football

crzyjournalist03
12-04-2002, 09:47 AM
The key to this game, as in any game, is probably going to be turnovers. That's one of the main reasons I like Forney in this one. They just don't turn the ball over. The special teams aren't spectacular, but they don't give up huge plays either. At the same time, Everman did force six fumbles in the first half of the Monahans game. Every angle I try to find an advantage to either team seems to come out even. What else can I say other than these two teams are matched up very well. Is anybody else counting the minutes until game time? Right now, 83 hours and 13 minutes.

pakrat
12-04-2002, 11:55 AM
I like Forney. Anyone with enough grit to call themselves jackrabbits ought to win. Bet the Forney Jackrabbits get lots of jokes since Forney rhymes with ....oH well, best left unsaid. :rolleyes:

<small>[ December 04, 2002, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: pakrat ]</small>

crzyjournalist03
12-04-2002, 06:53 PM
Actually pakrat, I haven't heard that one too often. More often than that, our mascot is mistaken for a Gator. I'll let you figure out that one by yourself.

PPHSfan
12-04-2002, 09:24 PM
Yea those Forney Gators are a wild bunch. I heard they always had their tailgate parties catered too. But the Forney Caterers always had good BBQ. :p

Rabbit'93
12-04-2002, 09:39 PM
PPHSfan you a hoot. I've got a business proposal for ya. Let's take your act on the road. I wanna be your manager. We can set up monitors at each table and you can sit up on the stage and type on the 3ADL message board for about an hour a night. You could perform in the auditoriums of every 3A school in the state. We promote on this site and get volunteers from 3ADL members to set up appearances(with my assistance). We could charge at least 25 bucks a head. I only want 75%We overcharge for alcohol and the school could have concessions . Except in Sinton where they could make tortilla burgers and 66's home-made wine. What do ya think. This could be huge. Let's do lunch and discuss it.

CTSBB43
12-04-2002, 09:59 PM
Maybe Forney should be called the Caters. (think about it. It's a horrible joke)

Anyway, unless Everman just forgets how to play football, I think they have it 41-14 (they usually miss an extra point)

Rabbit'93
12-04-2002, 10:03 PM
I think that one was already nailed a few posts ago just in different context. thanks for playing though.

PPHSfan
12-04-2002, 10:43 PM
Rabbit'93

I will take you up on the lunch, and maybe we can get something going, however I would have a couple of stipulations.

1. My last agent only charged me 65%, so your 75% sounds a little steep.

2. I would need at least a nickle for every tortilla burger that I sell.

3. I will sign autographs for free, but I get at least 2 free drinks on the house.

Other than that, I am a pretty cheap date :D

<small>[ December 04, 2002, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: PPHSfan ]</small>

sinton66
12-04-2002, 10:52 PM
Since I don't have a liquor license, I can't let my homemade wine be sold. I can't accept recompense for it in any way. However, if I get you drunk enough, I suppose I could roll you. You'll have to talk to 75 about the tortilla burgers, I think he may own the patent.

Rabbit'93
12-04-2002, 10:52 PM
I can't go any lower than 70%. We're talking alot of work for me here. A statewide tour! We could even take it on a national level. I've got connections all over the place.

The tortilla burger thing we'll have to get the sinton guys input on that one.

Drinks are always free for the talent. Plus two of whatever type of woman you like.

Also, we'll add some music and lighting with some pyrotechnics. We'll have a multi-dollar production. Just leave it to me.

Rabbit'93
12-04-2002, 10:59 PM
66 we'll set up something on the side. Something under the table.

Rabbit'93
12-04-2002, 11:00 PM
66 we'll set up something on the side. Something under the table. can you handle large volume production?

sinton66
12-04-2002, 11:11 PM
I can handle up to about twenty gallons at a time. If we get this together, maybe we can be an opening act for a John Fogarty tour. CCR let Red Skelton do it in '72. Good show too! I can ramp production up pretty quickly if the financial end is there for me.

<small>[ December 04, 2002, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

justanopinion
12-04-2002, 11:50 PM
You guys are great

sinton66
12-05-2002, 12:33 AM
You know Rabbit93, I guess I stated it wrong. I didn't mean you personally on the roll thing. Obviously we'd get more dinero if we rolled the audience, right?

slpybear the bullfan
12-05-2002, 12:39 AM
Okay PPHSfan, Rabbit, Sinton66, I really like the whole PPHSfan 2002 road tour idea. Kind of seems like something that just might work. There is only one thing missing...

A DANCING BEAR.

MAYBE A DANCING SLEEPY BEAR.

You know, it worked over in Russia for many years. And I'll just work for free drinks and eats. No currency or legal tender accepted.

crzyjournalist03
12-05-2002, 09:22 AM
CTSBB43:
Maybe Forney should be called the Caters. (think about it. It's a horrible joke)

Anyway, unless Everman just forgets how to play football, I think they have it 41-14 (they usually miss an extra point)41-14 seems way too steep. I think you're underestimating Forney's defense by about 20 points.

evermanfan2000
12-05-2002, 09:48 AM
crzyjournalist03:
41-14 seems way too steep. I think you're underestimating Forney's defense by about 20 points.</strong>[/QUOTE]

Obviously you are overestimating the Forney defense by about 30 points. Mark my words THE FORNEY DEFENSE WILL NOT STOP US, we will run right over them. The way Carthage pouned the ball up the middle on them I already feel sorry for them cuz we are a much better team. We watched film of that game and their sorry a$$ O-line got the crap kicked out of them and we're planning on doing the same thing. New prediction 96-0

justanopinion
12-05-2002, 09:53 AM
HA

Jimbotex40
12-05-2002, 10:52 AM
im glad that i already have the skill of determining ignorance in other humans

: i detect bundles of ignorance exhibited by your last statement.

how can you possibly say that?

i can understand that you think that yall will win, because yall have more talent than us, but to say yall will run us over is plum ingnorance

jason
12-05-2002, 11:05 AM
Hey Jimbo, don't you love the way new people get on here and talk crap like there team is the s**t...Everman may beat Forney but the difference will be less than a touchdown either way.

GO FORNEY !!!!!

Rabbit'93
12-05-2002, 01:14 PM
Carthage ran right over Forney?????????? The last time I checked they only managed to get into the endzone once.

Now onto my other venture. We got PPHSfan as the headliner. 66 is in charge of beverage production and collections. Rolling the audience will be more profitable than just me. And we have the multi talented slpybear as the opener. I'm working with a production company and trying to get things in order. I'll let you guys know something by this evening. :D

Jimbotex40
12-05-2002, 01:24 PM
Justanopinion and I were conversing and we decided that we can hire Jeff Sholoah and Yurn Kerensmith as the opening act for ya'lls performance. Great things could result from it. I'm sure the International Underwater Basket Weaving confederation would love to see these two match up in a weave till death match. Let us know.

II Timothy
12-05-2002, 02:13 PM
Bearcat1, thanks for the welcome.

Jimbo, there is a difference in ignorance and immaturity. Ignorance should be educated, but immaturity must simply be ignored as vain ramblings.

Others, The Forney Gators is an old joke, but the Forney Caterers is something I have not heard. I guess next years big game should be the Forney Caterers against the Everman ForHimSelf.

I know it's a stretch, but so are some of the lopsided predictions on here.

Rabbit'93
12-05-2002, 03:43 PM
Nice one "everman for himself"....that cracked me up after I read it twice. II Tim. are you coaching at the present time?

DAWGFAN88
12-05-2002, 03:54 PM
I can assure everyone that Everman is not taking Forney lightly a all. Everman will come into this game ready to play.

May the best time win.. Hopefully it will be Everman

II Timothy
12-05-2002, 05:44 PM
No, haven't coached for 20 years, but try to follow the advancements in the trade. Big Jackrabbit fan, but temper the enthusiam with realism. Quit acting like I could predict years ago.

At this time, I plan on being at the game, and looking for some of my favorite posters, such as Everman2000. Hope he wears a sign on his back. At this point, only one complication could keep me from this game. Trying to see that it is worked out favorably.

pirate4state
12-05-2002, 05:51 PM
Good Luck to both teams. I'll be in the metroplex this weekend for the :rolleyes: cowboy/niner game but I think the Everman/Forney game will be more eek! exciting! I may just have to drop in on that one.

I see Everman back in the state game. Wish Sinton could be there too :(

Good Luck Burnet!!

<small>[ December 05, 2002, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: pirate4state ]</small>

CHSREDTITAN
12-05-2002, 06:39 PM
Ok yeah Everman did play some easy teams this year,but, it won't be that way next year. All I am going to say is "Castleberry will see you in the playoffs next year."

Fahq07
12-05-2002, 08:18 PM
ingnorance is just spilling out all over this message board...

crzyjournalist03
12-05-2002, 10:40 PM
Hey, if slpybear needs a partner in the show, I just happen to be the Forney Jackrabbit himself. I'm the mascot.

Rabbit'93
12-05-2002, 10:55 PM
you scared the crap out of my kid one time. I told myself that if I ever ran into you that I'd beat you down and make a coat (or two) out of you. You better watch your back bunny. J/K you do an excellent job my friend.

crzyjournalist03
12-05-2002, 11:00 PM
well, I've had some pretty rough moments...especially after the Wilmer-Hutchins game when some of their angry fans followed me into the bathroom and beat me continually in the head and gave me a concussion. I spent that Saturday in the hospital with people trying to find out if I had brain damage. That was totally not cool. It was definetely the scariest moment of my life.

slpybear the bullfan
12-05-2002, 11:01 PM
crzyjournalist03:
Hey, if slpybear needs a partner in the show, I just happen to be the Forney Jackrabbit himself. I'm the mascot.He, Heh... some of my good friends could tell you stories about the legendary, "Schlep-meister" and his infamous dance... THE SLEEPY BEAR SWING...

But,

my lawyer swung a righteous plea bargain and I promised the commonwealth of Louisianna never to return. I'll just save that story for another time...

But I will entertain any and all offers for a dance troupe at the game, (although I would rather get back onto the field for a few more games!!! Oww, the old bones are groaning already!) C'mon crazyjournalist03, the more the merrier...

<small>[ December 05, 2002, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: slpybear the bullfan ]</small>

pakrat
12-05-2002, 11:31 PM
Rabbit'93:
PPHSfan you a hoot. I've got a business proposal for ya. Let's take your act on the road. I wanna be your manager. .... We could charge at least 25 bucks a head. I only want 75%.I think I should get 5% 'cause I sort of helped it along. :)

pakrat
12-05-2002, 11:48 PM
I am going to take a page out of Old Cardinal's previous post winner's book. Those are the posts guaranteed to generate the most venomous replies
when started as a new post and not buried on page 3. I am picking Forney to win because the students at Forney are smarter on average than the students of Everman. Check it out at Texasmonthly.com. The Oct or November issue has the ratings of every public school in Texas. We are down to the final 4 teams. Talent is pretty
equal. All teams are tough. The team with the most smarts just might be the winner. But of course Bridge City was supposed to have smarter
players than Jasper and look what happened.

bulldog65
12-06-2002, 02:23 AM
<small>[ December 06, 2002, 03:00 AM: Message edited by: bulldog65 ]</small>

PPHSfan
12-06-2002, 09:24 AM
Ah now Pakrat, I want Forney to win too.

But if being smart was what it took to win Football games, M.I.T. would have a National Championship, and PPHSfan would have five SuperBowl rings. :D

crzyjournalist03
12-06-2002, 09:33 AM
Intelligence in the classroom and intelligence on the field are two very different matters. I have higher grades than probably anyone on either football team, but they would kill me if we had a contest over football smarts.

JMEN84
12-06-2002, 01:36 PM
Good Luck to my Bulldog's and a very good Forney team. This one will be a classic rematch of last years game. May the best team with the fewest mistakes win..."Go Dogs". (New Member and I'm enjoying all the conversations from all over the state).

crzyjournalist03
12-06-2002, 06:16 PM
26 hours, 45 minutes until kickoff.

bd0707
12-06-2002, 06:47 PM
Nearly 100 post and no trash talk on this topic. Way cool. I am a devoted Burnet Bulldawg fan that had to take a break from any post that mentioned Burnet/Jasper. I hope the Green Dawgs have the opportunity to play the winner of the Everman/Forney game, I have missed the quality of post that the majority of the Burnet/Sinton fans shared. Anyhow good luck to both Everman and Forney, the Burnet Bulldwags will try to spare you from the Jasper trash talkers. :D

jason
12-06-2002, 07:27 PM
HAHA....your help is greatly appreciated.

Rabbit'93
12-06-2002, 08:04 PM
Good luck to you guys as well. Should be a great game tomorrow. I'm already geared up for it.

crzyjournalist03
12-07-2002, 12:48 PM
How about Baylen Laury winning the High School Football MVP on Fox's show this morning?

II Timothy
12-07-2002, 12:53 PM
You cwazy wabbit!!! Laury won the Chevy High School Player of the week, not High School Player MVP. And stop leaving those little round pellets in the bathroom stalls at halftime.

II Timothy
12-07-2002, 12:56 PM
Also, I got very worried at the Atlanta game in Tyler. I saw your dad stuffing your head in a duffle bag, and I said, "No! Not again!!!"

Give 'em heck tonight, dude!

Rabbit'93
12-07-2002, 01:01 PM
??????????????????? Forny played Atlanta at Texas Stadium, They played Carthage at Tyler. I'm just here to help. :D