PDA

View Full Version : Attention new registers

sinton66
02-11-2008, 09:58 AM
I'm getting a number of emails involving difficulty in getting an account registered on 3ADL. There is a process each has to go through. Here are the basic steps:

1.) Register an account through the online form. Free email accounts such as yahoo.com, hotmail.com, etc. are not valid addresses for registration purposes. We suggest you use a work email or one provided by your ISP.
2.) Once registered, you will receive an acknowledgement email from the site. In that email will be a link that you must click on to verify the email address you provided at registration. Failure to do that will eventually result in the automatic removal of your account (after approximately 30 days).
3.) Once the email address is verified, your account will be put on a list for review by me and/or the other Administrators. I usually get to those within 24 hours. Once approved, you will receive another email acknowledging the activation of your account.

Please understand the process is not instantaneous.

Also, be aware that under most circumstances, members are allowed only one id. Additional ids for the same person without prior admin approval are subject to removal without notice.

sinton66
11-09-2008, 10:23 PM
ttt