PDA

View Full Version : Introduce Yourselves to KENDALL WRIGHT!

pittqueen
02-10-2008, 11:18 AM
The newest Baylor Bear, football and basketball signee....... If you think anyone in 3A is better show him to me! Just hit the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvb59rcfkEA

eagles_victory
02-10-2008, 01:11 PM
As far as all around athletes (football basketball and track) Kendall is the best athlete in 3a but I dont know if I would call him the best basketball player in 3a. I mean hes good but I have never been overly impressed with him on the court. Being in region 2 he doesnt see the competiton night in and night out that some of the other players around the state see.

pittqueen
02-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
As far as all around athletes (football basketball and track) Kendall is the best athlete in 3a but I dont know if I would call him the best basketball player in 3a. I mean hes good but I have never been overly impressed with him on the court. Being in region 2 he doesnt see the competiton night in and night out that some of the other players around the state see.

Region II-3A is the toughest region year in and year out. Kendall will be the 3A Player of the Year this year, and you still haven't named anyone better. Led the entire STATE of texas in scoring last year, this year he doesnt have to do it alone, only averaging around 26 per, but leads East Texas in steals, and third in assists. No one better.! Ask around and coaches and players alike will tell you the same.

c-town_balla
02-10-2008, 02:19 PM
so maybe being from Pittsburg you don't think you are a little biased?

sportsfan10
02-10-2008, 02:21 PM

come on ev its hard to argue with a homer like this guy..hell he might even be kendall wright the way he talks about this kid

pittqueen
02-10-2008, 02:23 PM
No I'm not a little biased, go look at the tabchoops.org. He was 1st team All-State last year, and the TOP returning player coming into this season and hasn't disappointed this year, he's actually playing better.

http://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/localsports/2008/01/30/strong-second-half-lifts-pittsburg-past--12.php

eagles_victory
02-10-2008, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by pittqueen
Region II-3A is the toughest region year in and year out. Kendall will be the 3A Player of the Year this year, and you still haven't named anyone better. Led the entire STATE of texas in scoring last year, this year he doesnt have to do it alone, only averaging around 26 per, but leads East Texas in steals, and third in assists. No one better.! Ask around and coaches and players alike will tell you the same. Region II is the toughest thats why Pittsburg got beat by us and their top of the line in Region 2 and we are middle of the pack in Region III. Plus Pittsburg plays in the weakest part of Region II they dont play the tough region 2 teams. Id take Chris Mass over him as well being that Mass led his team to 3 victories over Pittsburg last year including in the playoffs.

pittqueen
02-10-2008, 02:30 PM
Region II is the toughest thats why Pittsburg got beat by us and their top of the line in Region 2 and we are middle of the pack in Region III. Plus Pittsburg plays in the weakest part of Region II they dont play the tough region 2 teams. Id take Chris Mass over him as well being that Mass led his team to 3 victories over Pittsburg last year including into the playoffs.

Sounds like i ruffled some feathers ther buddy, when we lost to yall we were out of shape because Pitt went 3 or 4 rounds deep in football and I also recall yall had a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter, and only won by 6. Pitt hasn't lost since then beating a lot of ranked team's during that time. Dont get mad give props where they are due. When bball season is over i'll be right back on here telling yall i told you so.

eagles_victory
02-10-2008, 02:32 PM
. Dont get mad give props where they are due. Yea sorry for getting mad im just so pissed off that we won :mad: lol

pittqueen
02-10-2008, 02:35 PM
Yea sorry for getting mad im just so pissed off that we won :mad: lol

Yall won then, but barely are in the playoff picture, Pitt is hitting on all cylinders now, ask Grayling and Palestine Westwood.

eagles_victory
02-10-2008, 02:36 PM
Yall won then, but barely are in the playoff picture, Pitt is hitting on all cylinders now, ask Grayling and Palestine Westwood. My point exactly were not that great of a team and we beat yall what does that say for your guys. Pittsburg does have a traditon of putting great regular seasons up then come playoff time where are they it aint in Austin.

eagles_victory
02-10-2008, 02:39 PM
Look im not trying to show any disrespect to Kendall great athlete and great player but your on here talking about him like he is the second coming.

pittqueen
02-10-2008, 02:44 PM
My point exactly were not that great of a team and we beat yall what does that say for your guys. Pittsburg does have a traditon of putting great regular seasons up then come playoff time where are they it aint in Austin.

It will be this year!

Cameron Crazy
02-10-2008, 02:47 PM
That kid has some mad hops, he can see the floor well also.

Lets hope he helps out the Bears.

eagles_victory
02-10-2008, 02:53 PM
It will be this year! ok we will see good luck would like to get to see yall get there.

Old Tiger
02-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Region II-3A is the toughest region year in and year out. Kendall will be the 3A Player of the Year this year, and you still haven't named anyone better. Led the entire STATE of texas in scoring last year, this year he doesnt have to do it alone, only averaging around 26 per, but leads East Texas in steals, and third in assists. No one better.! Ask around and coaches and players alike will tell you the same. They have very good teams at the top. Region III is usually LOADED all the way through.

jimmyceatworld
02-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
They have very good teams at the top. Region III is usually LOADED all the way through.

It seems like us Region IIIers are the only ones that know this :p

It's going to be interesting to see who survives come state tournament time.

On a different note, I'd like to see what Winnie East Chambers can do if they gey past Kountze. They beat the state champs twice last year.

CelinaCatFan
02-10-2008, 04:38 PM
He is a heck of an athlete. I was very impressed watching him in the football playoffs.

It will be interesting to see Pittsburgh have an opportunity to play Princeton or Roosevelt in Region 2 of the basketball playoffs.

eagles_victory
02-10-2008, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by CelinaCatFan
He is a heck of an athlete. I was very impressed watching him in the football playoffs.

It will be interesting to see Pittsburgh have an opportunity to play Princeton or Roosevelt in Region 2 of the basketball playoffs. Would of played Roosevelt already but they backed out on Velt. Kendall Wright will go toe to toe with anybody in the state i would love to see him and Vincent Mcneil go at it on the court. I think as a team Princeton would be too much for Pittsburg.

pittqueen
02-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Would of played Roosevelt already but they backed out on Velt. Kendall Wright will go toe to toe with anybody in the state i would love to see him and Vincent Mcneil go at it on the court. I think as a team Princeton would be too much for Pittsburg.

The only reason the game got cancelled is because Gilmer people were sending threats about retaliation against Roosevelt because of what happened in football. The game was going to be in Pittsburg.

Also they went toe to toe last year in Dallas, Velt won by 7, but Kendall had 37.

eagles_victory
02-10-2008, 10:03 PM
The only reason the game got cancelled is because Gilmer people were sending threats about retaliation against Roosevelt because of what happened in football. The game was going to be in Pittsburg. Kendalls jr year yall lost to CH and his soph year yall lost to Bullard right? What about his freshman year I cant remember that far back

pittqueen
02-10-2008, 10:04 PM
Kendalls jr year yall lost to CH and his soph year yall lost to Bullard right? What about his freshman year I cant remember that far back

Freshman year they lost to eventual state champ Van.

eagles_victory
02-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Freshman year they lost to eventual state champ Van. If not for injuries they probably would of lost to the eventual state champs in Bullard.

pittqueen
02-10-2008, 10:10 PM
If not for injuries they probably would of lost to the eventual state champs in Bullard.

I have no doubt in my mind that Bullard would've won state if not for Brodie Green being injured.

sahen
02-10-2008, 10:35 PM
he is going to play wideout for Baylor i think, walk-on for the basketball team (if you play football and are on scholarship it has to be a football scholarship)...anyway, i think football is going to be his main sport and play basketball when he isnt doing that....

eagles_victory
02-10-2008, 11:13 PM
I have no doubt in my mind that Bullard would've won state if not for Brodie Green being injured. Yea not to sound cocky but I think had we not had injuries the whole season we could of made it out of Region 3 and possibly had a chance to beat Bullard at state. We played twice and split Brodie was hurt part of the game when we won. But they beat us by 2 with a last second shot in their place in our first game without our 6'10 center. So a third matchup might of been a great game.

sportsfan10
02-10-2008, 11:28 PM
u left out the part that monkeys could shoot better than the 05-06 ff team and that might of had something to do with their early exit

jimmyceatworld
02-11-2008, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by sportsfan10
u left out the part that monkeys could shoot better than the 05-06 ff team and that might of had something to do with their early exit

only at the free throw line that is

lostaussie
02-11-2008, 10:14 AM
The only reason the game got cancelled is because Gilmer people were sending threats about retaliation against Roosevelt because of what happened in football. The game was going to be in Pittsburg.

say what:doh: I doubt seriously if Gilmer folks even knew the Velt was coming to little ole Pittsburg:D. You have a heck of an athlete in Kendall Wright. don't scar his name on here as his daddy has done on smoaky.com. He is a very good player in several sports...........but he is just another in a long line of very good Texas athletes.

mwynn05
02-11-2008, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by jimmyceatworld
only at the free throw line that is lol true....i think if been hadn't moved and fred wasn't hurt they had a shot to be in austin