PDA

View Full Version : marlin pre-district schedule

marlinbulldogplayer
02-04-2004, 01:33 PM
waco la vega, university, bellville, lorena, waco connally, and we still need one more pre-district game. out district schedule is marlin,mexia,madisonville,grosebeck, and fairfield

BullFrog Dad
02-04-2004, 01:46 PM
MBDP, How did you get your pre-district info?

M-square
02-04-2004, 03:23 PM
That's a good schedule

olddawggreen
02-04-2004, 03:32 PM
marlinbulldogplayer:
waco la vega, university, bellville, lorena, waco connally, and we still need one more pre-district game. out district schedule is marlin,mexia,madisonville,grosebeck, and fairfieldNo Burnet pre-season game this year?

marlinbulldogplayer
02-04-2004, 08:44 PM
from some of the coach's around school... no i wish we could have been able to play burnet again.. it is always fun to play against them

marlin fan
02-04-2004, 08:53 PM
About time i seen our predistrict schedule... Iv been dieing to see what it looks like!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-04-2004, 09:29 PM
How is everyone in Marlin? Looks like we will play each other in the 3rd pre-district game?
We will try to rebuild this year, we lost many to graduation. We have skill people back but will have to rely on some new faces to help the Brahmas out.
What do yall have returning? I know Marlin will have a great QB returning. Fill us in on what to expect from the Bulldogs.
I hope we play the game somewere in the middle.
I meet some of your fans at the game at Kyle field, and had a good time chating with them.
Hope this turns out to be a friendly matchup, and not a heated rilvery.
Good luck to all!!!!