PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Global Warming...

JasperDog94
02-09-2008, 08:55 PM
...I really enjoyed today!:D :D :D

Necks_Fan
02-09-2008, 11:15 PM
While speaking of "Global Warming," seeing as how it is a controversial topic and the "tree-hugging" phenomenon is sweeping acroos the United States, should I refrain from expressing my opinions on these threads too?

If I haven't already;)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Yeah, I guess it will be a good thing when we really pay for the repercussions of our actions today. Then you can really thank global warming....

This is such a tired topic, and to bring it up like this is rather childish, especially seeing as how it was done in spite. Nothing beneficial at all comes out of trying to start it up again.

Old Tiger
02-10-2008, 12:07 AM
Global warming is lame and people who buy into Gore are lame too.

Come on Al Gore did the Macarena.

JasperDog94
02-10-2008, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Yeah, I guess it will be a good thing when we really pay for the repercussions of our actions today. Then you can really thank global warming....

This is such a tired topic, and to bring it up like this is rather childish, especially seeing as how it was done in spite. Nothing beneficial at all comes out of trying to start it up again. I'm so terribly ashamed...:rolleyes: :hand: :hand:

IHStangFan
02-10-2008, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
While speaking of "Global Warming," seeing as how it is a controversial topic and the "tree-hugging" phenomenon is sweeping acroos the United States, should I refrain from expressing my opinions on these threads too?

If I haven't already;) amen...don't get me started. I just find it funny that after researching sources such as USAToday, NOAA, NASA, etc. nobody can agree on exactly WHICH year was the hottest year on record...USA Today actually claims that 2004 was the warmest year on record since ....get this...1861. And the Texas almanac claims the hottest temp ever recorded in Texas was in 1936 @ 120F. These are but a few of the facts of many that lead me to question the whole global warming craze that I've uncovered researching this topic at length. SO....in closing I will just state one man's opinion that doesn't matter much. I think the "global warming" hype is half hysteria half hoax at best and in all actuality is nothing more than a change in weather patterns that studies show have happened since the begining of time...the earth routinely heats up and then cools down based on everything from its varying angles and tilt on its axis, to volcanic eruptions, to changes in the ocean currents. See "ice age". Again, this is just MY take and opinion based on the information I've obtained by studying this phenomenon. I am not looking for an argument. So save your "we're all gonna die because you drive a diesel and use aresol spray cans" speech.

That is all.

:)

JasperDog94
02-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
So save your "we're all gonna die because you drive a diesel and use aresol spray cans" speech.

:) Oh yeah? Well if Mars synchronizes it's alignment with Saturn's 5th largest moon, and Haley's Comet explodes just as it passes by the sun causing massive solar flares, which in turn cause your aresol can to spontaneously combust, I'll be there to say "I told you so!":p

zebrablue2
02-10-2008, 09:31 AM
amen...don't get me started. I just find it funny that after researching sources such as USAToday, NOAA, NASA, etc. nobody can agree on exactly WHICH year was the hottest year on record...USA Today actually claims that 2004 was the warmest year on record since ....get this...1861. And the Texas almanac claims the hottest temp ever recorded in Texas was in 1936 @ 120F. These are but a few of the facts of many that lead me to question the whole global warming craze that I've uncovered researching this topic at length. SO....in closing I will just state one man's opinion that doesn't matter much. I think the "global warming" hype is half hysteria half hoax at best and in all actuality is nothing more than a change in weather patterns that studies show have happened since the begining of time...the earth routinely heats up and then cools down based on everything from its varying angles and tilt on its axis, to volcanic eruptions, to changes in the ocean currents. See "ice age". Again, this is just MY take and opinion based on the information I've obtained by studying this phenomenon. I am not looking for an argument. So save your "we're all gonna die because you drive a diesel and use aresol spray cans" speech.

That is all.

well put.....

IHStangFan
02-10-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I'm so terribly ashamed...:rolleyes: :hand: :hand: JD....I'd also just like to add....Al Gore invented the internet. :D :D

JasperDog94
02-10-2008, 04:51 PM
JD....I'd also just like to add....Al Gore invented the internet. :D :D ...you don't say :eek: ...

STANG RED
02-10-2008, 05:38 PM
amen...don't get me started. I just find it funny that after researching sources such as USAToday, NOAA, NASA, etc. nobody can agree on exactly WHICH year was the hottest year on record...USA Today actually claims that 2004 was the warmest year on record since ....get this...1861. And the Texas almanac claims the hottest temp ever recorded in Texas was in 1936 @ 120F. These are but a few of the facts of many that lead me to question the whole global warming craze that I've uncovered researching this topic at length. SO....in closing I will just state one man's opinion that doesn't matter much. I think the "global warming" hype is half hysteria half hoax at best and in all actuality is nothing more than a change in weather patterns that studies show have happened since the begining of time...the earth routinely heats up and then cools down based on everything from its varying angles and tilt on its axis, to volcanic eruptions, to changes in the ocean currents. See "ice age". Again, this is just MY take and opinion based on the information I've obtained by studying this phenomenon. I am not looking for an argument. So save your "we're all gonna die because you drive a diesel and use aresol spray cans" speech.

That is all.

Why is it that so many knowledgable scientist with years and years of research and data have this same point of veiw, yet so many people want to automatically believe the gloom and doom propaganda put out by a complete moron like Al Gore?:confused:

JR2004
02-10-2008, 06:05 PM
...I really enjoyed today!:D :D :D

mmmmm...Global Warming... :)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-11-2008, 01:18 AM
JD....I'd also just like to add....Al Gore invented the internet. :D :D

You or anyone else who believes that is foolish and being swayed by Republican propaganda. He never said that he invented the internet, only that he proposed and brought forward the iniative to have the internet introduced to the public. Sadly, in this instance and in the case of global warming, you have been misled and misinformed. Keep watching Fox News and believing everything that they tell you, I'm sure that they're a reliable source for information like this, especially when it is rare when they present anything factual on their programming.

Old Tiger
02-11-2008, 01:19 AM
Once again......Al Gore did the MACARENA!

griff
02-11-2008, 08:11 AM
You or anyone else who believes that is foolish and being swayed by Republican propaganda. He never said that he invented the internet, only that he proposed and brought forward the iniative to have the internet introduced to the public. Sadly, in this instance and in the case of global warming, you have been misled and misinformed. Keep watching Fox News and believing everything that they tell you, I'm sure that they're a reliable source for information like this, especially when it is rare when they present anything factual on their programming.
BBDE, let me put aside the "Al Gore inneted the internet" thing for just a moment. I want to comment on your jab against FOX News.

I'm assuming you believe we're supposed to accept only the "reliable" news outlets like...

...the Clinton News Network (CNN), who is doing everything they can to advocate a Hillary presidency. Ted Turner once said that they should use "every opportunity to present the pro-choice view of abortion" in their news reporting, and sadly they've been true to this...

ABC. One of their head execs admitted last year that "of course we're liberal"...

CBS, longtime home of Dan Rather...

NBC, who displayed a "fight against global warming" by turning of the lights during a Sunday Night NFL broadcast...home of the flaming liberal Matt Lauer...once network home of Bryant Gumble, who called Gary Bauer a "bleeping idiot" on the air...

MSNBC...with the open minded Keith Olberman, who will not allow ANY dissenting point of view or disagreeing guest onto his show.

Yeah, BBDE, these news outlets are the ones to trust. :rolleyes: At least FOX gives plenty of airtime to BOTH liberals and conservatives, which helps viewers gain a more informed perspective. The other networks I've mentioned are dishonest. They love to paint conservatives and conservative causes as outside the mainstream, when really it's only outside THEIR political, cultural, and social mainstream. I could give you countless examples of their liberal slant. The bottom line is, these networks cannot be trusted, and it's too bad that you would rather believe their dogma.

scrub c
02-11-2008, 08:54 AM
"we're all gonna die because you drive a diesel....

That is all.

How did you know I drive a diesel?

STANG RED
02-11-2008, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by griff
BBDE, let me put aside the "Al Gore inneted the internet" thing for just a moment. I want to comment on your jab against FOX News.

I'm assuming you believe we're supposed to accept only the "reliable" news outlets like...

...the Clinton News Network (CNN), who is doing everything they can to advocate a Hillary presidency. Ted Turner once said that they should use "every opportunity to present the pro-choice view of abortion" in their news reporting, and sadly they've been true to this...

ABC. One of their head execs admitted last year that "of course we're liberal"...

CBS, longtime home of Dan Rather...

NBC, who displayed a "fight against global warming" by turning of the lights during a Sunday Night NFL broadcast...home of the flaming liberal Matt Lauer...once network home of Bryant Gumble, who called Gary Bauer a "bleeping idiot" on the air...

MSNBC...with the open minded Keith Olberman, who will not allow ANY dissenting point of view or disagreeing guest onto his show.

Yeah, BBDE, these news outlets are the ones to trust. :rolleyes: At least FOX gives plenty of airtime to BOTH liberals and conservatives, which helps viewers gain a more informed perspective. The other networks I've mentioned are dishonest. They love to paint conservatives and conservative causes as outside the mainstream, when really it's only outside THEIR political, cultural, and social mainstream. I could give you countless examples of their liberal slant. The bottom line is, these networks cannot be trusted, and it's too bad that you would rather believe their dogma.

I've never been able to understand why so many people will just lap up all the liberal propaganda garbage on those news stations you mentioned, and treat it like the gospal truth. At least FOX will give you both sides of the issues and let you decide for yourself. I guess all the others are scared of the conservative point of view, and have no real defense against it, so they just prefer to squelch it, rather than deal with it and openly and honestly discuss it. FOX is the only network on the air willing to look at and honestly discuss all sides of an issue.

JasperDog94
02-11-2008, 10:34 AM
Sadly, in this instance and in the case of global warming, you have been misled and misinformed. So we're supposed to listen to only the scientists on one side of the argument? What about the thousands of other scientists that believe (and have evidence to back up their belief) to the contrary?

pirate4state
02-11-2008, 10:39 AM
:dispntd: :speech: :dispntd: :speech: :dispntd: :speech: :rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
02-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:dispntd: :speech: :dispntd: :speech: :dispntd: :speech: :rolleyes:

It could be worse. This could be one of those way overdone and
totally played out rivalry threads.:thinking: :devil:

JasperDog94
02-11-2008, 10:46 AM
Here's one for you. (http://www.sciam.com/podcast/episode.cfm?id=FB257C3F-B45E-024E-CB9384ACC8F3CCDD)

As it turns out biofuels may not be all they're cracked up to be...

For years advocates have touted the use of biofuels as a clean-burning alternative to gasoline. Now a pair of studies published in the February 8 issue of Science conclude that biofuels may do more harm to the environment than good. The researchers calculated the indirect costs of growing the crops that are turned into biofuels. To plant the corn or sugarcane or soybeans from which biodiesel and bioethanol are made, farmers would first need to clear forests and grasslands. That process, it turns out, would actually generate more carbon dioxide than we’d save by swearing off fossil fuels. And it would take centuries for us to pay off that carbon debt.

For example, the scientists figure it would take 319 years of using ethanol made from soybeans to make up for the extra carbon released by chopping down the forests needed to grow the crop. And of course more CO2 in the atmosphere means more global warming. So biofuels might actually exacerbate the problem they’re meant to solve. Something to think about as we move forward on producing ecofriendly fuels. As one of the scientists put it, we should make sure our cure isn’t worse than the disease.

Macarthur
02-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I've never been able to understand why so many people will just lap up all the liberal propaganda garbage on those news stations you mentioned, and treat it like the gospal truth. At least FOX will give you both sides of the issues and let you decide for yourself. I guess all the others are scared of the conservative point of view, and have no real defense against it, so they just prefer to squelch it, rather than deal with it and openly and honestly discuss it. FOX is the only network on the air willing to look at and honestly discuss all sides of an issue.

Funny, you are guilty of exactly what you are slamming others...I do have to hand it to Fox thought; they don't even try to give the impression of objectivity. ;)

http://www.outfoxed.org/

This video is like anything; it depends on your perspective. But just like politicians, if you think you think one side has a monopoly on truth, you are either naive or part of the problem yourself.

JasperDog94
02-11-2008, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
Funny, you are guilty of exactly what you are slamming others...I do have to hand it to Fox thought; they don't even try to give the impression of objectivity. ;)

This video is like anything; it depends on your perspective. But just like politicians, if you think you think one side has a monopoly on truth, you are either naive or part of the problem yourself. But what you fail to acknowledge is that FOX is the ONLY NETWORK that allows both sides to have a say. Those clips were from one side of Fox. Next time they should present the other side of Fox.:rolleyes: :hand: :hand:

Txbroadcaster
02-11-2008, 12:41 PM
The problem with ALL news stations now is they mix the news reports with OP-ED shows. The lines are blurred to the point that people have a hard knowing the difference between the hard facts, or the conjecture of the hosts/guests

JasperDog94
02-11-2008, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
The problem with ALL news stations now is they mix the news reports with OP-ED shows. The lines are blurred to the point that people have a hard knowing the difference between the hard facts, or the conjecture of the hosts/guests Not a bad assessment.

STANG RED
02-11-2008, 12:55 PM

This video is like anything; it depends on your perspective. But just like politicians, if you think you think one side has a monopoly on truth, you are either naive or part of the problem yourself.

As with most of your posts Macarthur, you are once again, and not surprisingly, very wrong. I don’t dare swallow everything FOX has to say either. I watch all of them and try my best to extract the truth from the fiction.
But what is undeniable is this; I can get the same information off of FOX that I can get from the others, but oddly the same cannot be said about all the others. They are only interested in reporting the views that support their ultra liberal agenda, and aren’t the slightest bit interested in informing the people of the flip side.
And I'm not talking about any one particular program on any of the networks. I'm talking about a culmination of all of them. I do realize there are some ultra conservative programs that are just as guilty of not presenting all sides of an issue as well, and I certainly keep that in mind when watching or listening to them.
But if you’re foolish enough to believe you’re getting the whole story by watching any one of the major networks exclusively, you are sadly mistaken, and are certainly only 1/2 informed at best, and not even 1/2 in most cases. FOX is the only one that even gets close. The others simply don’t even care to try, and it’s very obvious.

Macarthur
02-11-2008, 01:25 PM
But what you fail to acknowledge is that FOX is the ONLY NETWORK that allows both sides to have a say. Those clips were from one side of Fox. Next time they should present the other side of Fox.:rolleyes: :hand: :hand:

I don't think that's true. I've been watching the election coverage and CNN is giving tons of face time to Bill Bennett. He's a regular on CNN.

Scarborough on MSNBC is a conservative, as is Peggy Noonan.

George Will is a mainstay of ABC.

Look, most of the mainstream has a left slant; I don't argue that. I do argue is that Fox has a sometimes very strong right lean. Both sides prop up the token opposition. But don't for once try to make us believe Fox is "objective".

Macarthur
02-11-2008, 01:28 PM
As with most of your posts Macarthur, you are once again, and not surprisingly, very wrong. I don’t dare swallow everything FOX has to say either. I watch all of them and try my best to extract the truth from the fiction.
But what is undeniable is this; I can get the same information off of FOX that I can get from the others, but oddly the same cannot be said about all the others. They are only interested in reporting the views that support their ultra liberal agenda, and aren’t the slightest bit interested in informing the people of the flip side.
And I'm not talking about any one particular program on any of the networks. I'm talking about a culmination of all of them. I do realize there are some ultra conservative programs that are just as guilty of not presenting all sides of an issue as well, and I certainly keep that in mind when watching or listening to them.
But if you’re foolish enough to believe you’re getting the whole story by watching any one of the major networks exclusively, you are sadly mistaken, and are certainly only 1/2 informed at best, and not even 1/2 in most cases. FOX is the only one that even gets close. The others simply don’t even care to try, and it’s very obvious.

So I'm wrong again, huh?

Fox is guilty of exactly the same thing you accuse the others. I'm sorry, but you're the one that's wrong on this one.

STANG RED
02-11-2008, 01:38 PM
So I'm wrong again, huh?

Fox is guilty of exactly the same thing you accuse the others. I'm sorry, but you're the one that's wrong on this one.

Well I'll agree that we disagree on this one. But then again, we usually do. Thank God that right hasnt been taken away from us yet.

sahen
02-11-2008, 01:48 PM
Here We Go Again

White Snake playing in the background...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-11-2008, 02:07 PM
I never advocated any network above the other, so I don't see how that has anything to do with the discussion or myself, but I think that Fox is the worst out of any of them. You have the fair and balanced Bill O'Reilly who is a registered Republican on there who will cut off anyone who has an opposite viewpoint. Personally, the only person that I will watch and listen to is Lou Dobbs, he tells things like it is regardless of political affiliation.

DDBooger
02-11-2008, 02:10 PM
I never advocated any network above the other, so I don't see how that has anything to do with the discussion or myself, but I think that Fox is the worst out of any of them. You have the fair and balanced Bill O'Reilly who is a registered Republican on there who will cut off anyone who has an opposite viewpoint. Personally, the only person that I will watch and listen to is Lou Dobbs, he tells things like it is regardless of political affiliation. dude, Hannity is far worse than O'Reilly, O'Reilly just gets red blathers on about things his staff just recently filled him in on. Hannity just CUTS OFF people, flat out. because they allow dissenters on their show by no means equates fair and balanced lol, its like watching a firing squad! its disingenuous to suggest fox is the MOST fair of all stations, they are merely the anti-thesis of the others. no better no worse!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-11-2008, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
dude, Hannity is far worse than O'Reilly, O'Reilly just gets red blathers on about things his staff just recently filled him in on. Hannity just CUTS OFF people, flat out. because they allow dissenters on their show by no means equates fair and balanced lol, its like watching a firing squad! its disingenuous to suggest fox is the MOST fair of all stations, they are merely the anti-thesis of the others. no better no worse!

I hate Fox News, Ann Coulter, and Bill O'Reilly.

DDBooger
02-11-2008, 02:13 PM
I hate Fox News, Ann Coulter, and Bill O'Reilly. lol ann coulter is a shock jock in political attire! shes the right's Bill Maher.

themsu97
02-11-2008, 02:14 PM
Coulter, is she the hot blonde?

Maher is an idiot... as is TOm Cruise, most of the Baldwins, Susan Sarandan, Tim Robbins, and Rush...

DDBooger
02-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by themsu97
Coulter, is she the hot blonde?

Maher is an idiot... as is TOm Cruise, most of the Baldwins, Susan Sarandan, Tim Robbins, and Rush... idiot or not, his foot is rammed up the GOP rear ends all the time, but its in the delivery, he cracks me up!
like i said, he's just Ann Coulter without the chesticles.

do you just say ann coulter was hot:dispntd:

themsu97
02-11-2008, 02:28 PM
I guess, is she the blonde? she is kind of hot, imo...

I do not watch or listen to too many of them since they are so polarizing and people need to get a grip on what they are saying...
Maher is good in his delivery but he, like Rush, is way off...

I have enjoyed the weather the past few days... it has been great...

Macarthur
02-11-2008, 02:37 PM
lol ann coulter is a shock jock in political attire! shes the right's Bill Maher.

Maher is a libertarian.

DDBooger
02-11-2008, 02:51 PM
Maher is a libertarian. his politics, but his spear is aimed at the heart of the right! he flat out calls Dems metaphors for female body parts. but he's amusing, unlike some people who take pundits word as bible, I watch for entertainment, not political IQ! man does he hate W and Dick! lol

STANG RED
02-11-2008, 03:02 PM
I've heard Maher call the Bible "A collection of jewish fairy tales" on more than one occasion. But I'll admit he is funny. You just cant take him seriously. I cant tell if he takes himself seriously or not, but I kind of think he does. Which is a little sad, but its still funny.

DDBooger
02-11-2008, 03:12 PM
I've heard Maher call the Bible "A collection of jewish fairy tales" on more than one occasion. But I'll admit he is funny. You just cant take him seriously. I cant tell if he takes himself seriously or not, but I kind of think he does. Which is a little sad, but its still funny. yeah, he really doesn't take himself seriously, in fact he was never so ANTI-FAR RIGHT until his show was pulled for comments made while on abc. That really lit a fire under him. no better place for him than HBO! but its amazing how many mainstream and even political candidates take his show seriously. the man ALWAYS has people on from the right, even his moral opposite, Huckabee, who he likes(exception his religion). AND HE LETS THEM SPEAK!

Macarthur
02-11-2008, 03:29 PM
yeah, he really doesn't take himself seriously, in fact he was never so ANTI-FAR RIGHT until his show was pulled for comments made while on abc. That really lit a fire under him. no better place for him than HBO! but its amazing how many mainstream and even political candidates take his show seriously. the man ALWAYS has people on from the right, even his moral opposite, Huckabee, who he likes(exception his religion). AND HE LETS THEM SPEAK!

You're exactly right.

I don't agree with Maher on everything, but his show is the only one on TV where you can get a genuinely honest debate. Because it's on HBO, I think folks feel more comfortable to let down their guard and really speak their mind.

He's just as hard on Dems as he is Republicans.

As for taking him serious, he is a comedian, but he's a pretty smart dude. His positions, even if I don't agree, are well thought out and logical most of the time.

Txbroadcaster
02-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Look people you have to understand these "political pundits" get on the air for their entertainment value OVER their true knowledge

If they were not brash, arrogant, abusive, they would not be on the air. People do not want boring political talk without the name calling, abusuve attitude and slanted views

JasperDog94
02-11-2008, 05:05 PM
The point of this thread was to discuss the current great weather we're having. Not to discuss what news station is better.

So, back to my original point about the weather. I noticed that none of my liberal friends have touched this story.
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Here's one for you. (http://www.sciam.com/podcast/episode.cfm?id=FB257C3F-B45E-024E-CB9384ACC8F3CCDD)

As it turns out biofuels may not be all they're cracked up to be...

For years advocates have touted the use of biofuels as a clean-burning alternative to gasoline. Now a pair of studies published in the February 8 issue of Science conclude that biofuels may do more harm to the environment than good. The researchers calculated the indirect costs of growing the crops that are turned into biofuels. To plant the corn or sugarcane or soybeans from which biodiesel and bioethanol are made, farmers would first need to clear forests and grasslands. That process, it turns out, would actually generate more carbon dioxide than we’d save by swearing off fossil fuels. And it would take centuries for us to pay off that carbon debt.

For example, the scientists figure it would take 319 years of using ethanol made from soybeans to make up for the extra carbon released by chopping down the forests needed to grow the crop. And of course more CO2 in the atmosphere means more global warming. So biofuels might actually exacerbate the problem they’re meant to solve. Something to think about as we move forward on producing ecofriendly fuels. As one of the scientists put it, we should make sure our cure isn’t worse than the disease.

pirate4state
02-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Maybe they are finally tired of this subject. I know I am!

Old Tiger
02-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Bil O'Reilly is hilarious. His book is a good one too, Culture Warrior.

Global warming is overrated everyone move on!

JasperDog94
02-11-2008, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Maybe they are finally tired of this subject. I know I am! Nobody is making you read this thread are they?:doh: :helpme: :helpme:

crzyjournalist03
02-11-2008, 05:27 PM
Nobody is making you read this thread are they?:doh: :helpme: :helpme:

I'm pretty sure it's in her job description...

pirate4state
02-11-2008, 05:36 PM
Nobody is making you read this thread are they?:doh: :helpme: :helpme:

Nope. In fact, I've tried to stay away from it, but the same folks posting on this topic, regardless of what you intended always raises a flag! Good job! :clap: :thumbsup:

DDBooger
02-11-2008, 05:36 PM
i don't blame P4S, i'd be tired of reading regurgitated copy and paste experts. subject is played out. some people just love banging their heads on walls lol:D

pirate4state
02-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Oh and if you don't like that I closed your thread. Complain to admin!

Ranger Mom
02-11-2008, 05:39 PM
Every time I read one of JasperDog94's posts....I think his signature says, "you stay classy RM"!!:p

LH Panther Mom
02-11-2008, 05:50 PM
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/6113/beatingadeadhorsebk5ay5.gif