02-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Probably knew his three year talent pool just dried up and didn't
see any new move-ins in the foreseeable future.:devil:

Cameron Crazy
02-09-2008, 01:48 PM
Will Snyder have much talent this year?

Snyder_TigerFan
02-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Can't blame a guy for keeping his options open and wanting to move UP.

SWMustang
02-09-2008, 02:51 PM
I guess if a job pays more it's considered movin' up. As far as winning - I think Sweetwater and (God forgive me) Snyder give a coach a better chance to win.

Old Tiger
02-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Will Snyder have much talent this year? Yes. I heard there 8th grade class all runs 4.4's and are better than Snyder's team, Will Clay. :D

fbjm
02-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Only a select few will be asked to come "visit"!! There is REALLY only 1 serious candidate. You will see soon.

kepdawg
02-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by fbjm
Only a select few will be asked to come "visit"!! There is REALLY only 1 serious candidate. You will see soon.

Thanks for the info! I thought they'd take forever and end up hiring multiple guys! Glad to hear it's down to one and it will be done soon!

wildstangs
02-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Nothing wrong with that at all. As many of you know, Snyder rarely won playoff games before Rogers got there. Personally, I think it speaks volumes of your coach if they apply for and regulary make the finals of coaching searches. Who among us wouldn't be interested in jobs that might be easier and pay $20,000 more?

dogdad
02-09-2008, 09:56 PM
sam harrell

SpeedOption
02-09-2008, 10:21 PM
If so many were moving to Snyder then they would be back in 4A. Rider coach also. I wonder if the guy from LaMarque who didn't get the Andrews job will apply or his OC that didn't make the finals. maybe they should meet and discuss which jobs they are applying for to eliminate double résuméing. Maybe they can combine and save postage.

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Wasn't someone from Snyder talking crap about Sweetwaters coaches applying in Andrews?

wildstangs
02-09-2008, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Wasn't someone from Snyder talking crap about Sweetwaters coaches applying in Andrews?

One of the guys from Snyder implied that Stephenville would be moving up and Andrews wouldn't be. However, several things would make Andrews a step up from Sweetwater right now. Things like a huge pay raise and being in a MUCH easier district.

Snyder_TigerFan
02-10-2008, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs
One of the guys from Snyder implied that Stephenville would be moving up and Andrews wouldn't be. However, several things would make Andrews a step up from Sweetwater right now. Things like a huge pay raise and being in a MUCH easier district.

You're right. I didn't realize how much Jackson was making until recently. I certainly can't blame him for looking at a possible $30k raise. Sweetwater needs to look at the going rate for AD's and give that man a raise.

tuff26
02-10-2008, 12:14 AM
applied or was he contacted. Have they set up interviews yet?

DaHop72
02-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by tuff26
applied or was he contacted. Have they set up interviews yet? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Black_Magic
02-11-2008, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Wasn't someone from Snyder talking crap about Sweetwaters coaches applying in Andrews? This is not quite the same at all. Big diffrence in actualy sending an aplication to get the andrews job and Being called by Stephenville administration to come talk to them about coaching thier team. If they contact you thats one thing. If you contact them thats another. I understand that He was contacted by them and they really wanted to see him to talk about the posibilities. Has nothing to do with him looking to leave . They contacted others as well. does that mean they are looking to leave thier jobs? No..:rolleyes: It just says your a hot commodity. Lets face it when you go to the state semi-finals 2 out of 4 years people will come aftter you.

DaHop72
02-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Lets face it when you go to the state semi-finals 2 out of 4 years people will come aftter you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sweetwater Red
02-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Lets face it when you go to the state semi-finals 2 out of 4 years people will come aftter you.

Even if you get drilled both times?:thinking: :devil:

DaHop72
02-11-2008, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Even if you get drilled both times?:thinking: :devil: Yeppers, it sure beats staying at home. http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

jason
02-11-2008, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by dogdad
sam harrell NO!

"I have not spoke with them, and they have not contacted me.
I'm not interested." - Sam Harrell

he has $106,000 reasons to stay in Ennis...

Sweetwater Red
02-11-2008, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Yeppers, it sure beats staying at home. http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Staying at home?:confused:

I was standing right next to guy with a really loud noise maker
on Snyder's side of the field at Shotwell when ya'll played Celina.:thinking: :D

DaHop72
02-11-2008, 10:03 AM
Staying at home?:confused:

I was standing right next to guy with a really loud noise maker
on Snyder's side of the field at Shotwell when ya'll played Celina.:thinking: :D But you were watching the SNYDER TIGERS and the CELINA BOBCATS play, not the Sweetwater Mustangs.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Black_Magic
02-11-2008, 10:08 AM
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Sweetwater Red
02-11-2008, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
But you were watching the SNYDER TIGERS and the CELINA BOBCATS play, not the Sweetwater Mustangs.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I've never tried to hide the fact that if Sweetwater is out I 'll root
for our little brothers to the north.;)

STANG RED
02-11-2008, 10:57 AM
This is not quite the same at all. Big diffrence in actualy sending an aplication to get the andrews job and Being called by Stephenville administration to come talk to them about coaching thier team. If they contact you thats one thing. If you contact them thats another. I understand that He was contacted by them and they really wanted to see him to talk about the posibilities. Has nothing to do with him looking to leave . They contacted others as well. does that mean they are looking to leave thier jobs? No..:rolleyes: It just says your a hot commodity. Lets face it when you go to the state semi-finals 2 out of 4 years people will come aftter you.

So did he even go talk to them? Did he end up applying? Just curious. A man has always got to take a strong look at his options, especially if it's a move up.
Here is the real biggy BM.
If he were offered and took the job, would you go with him if invited? Would you apply for the Snyder HC job?:thinking:

Sweetwater Red
02-11-2008, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
So did he even go talk to them? Did he end up applying? Just curious. A man has always got to take a strong look at his options, especially if it's a move up.
If he were offered and took the job, would you go with him if invited? Would you apply for the Snyder HC job?:thinking:

Promoting with in hardly ever works. Coach Dowell is one example.:(

DaHop72
02-11-2008, 11:14 AM
Promoting with in hardly ever works. Coach Dowell is one example.:( :thinking: :thinking: It worked well for the Tigers.:devil:

BMOC
02-11-2008, 11:22 AM
If Coach Rogers was to leave, would Snyder hire within? and who?

Black_Magic
02-11-2008, 11:37 AM
If he were offered and took the job, would you go with him if invited? Would you apply for the Snyder HC job?:thinking: I have a strong medical practice here . Doing Liposiction on Guys like Sweetwater Red and Butkus and so on. I have a thriving practice here in the area. I recently scheduled Black&Gold for a liposuction,Hair implants , and an uhhh... how should I say it. a sort of enlargment of something lacking.. I dont need to leave.

Sweetwater Red
02-11-2008, 11:51 AM
Doing Liposiction on Guys like Sweetwater Red and Butkus and so on.

You need to go look at the M&G pic thread. Trust me, I'm the last
person that needs Liposuction.:doh: :)

If you don't believe me , ask DaHop or Tiger Baseball.

Adidas410s
02-11-2008, 11:55 AM
Even if you get drilled both times?:thinking: :devil:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
(maybe Rita will catch the humor I picked up on)

pero chato
02-11-2008, 11:56 AM
I have a strong medical practice here . Doing Liposiction on Guys like Sweetwater Red and Butkus and so on. I have a thriving practice here in the area. I recently scheduled Black&Gold for a liposuction,Hair implants , and an uhhh... how should I say it. a sort of enlargment of something lacking.. I dont need to leave.

Are you the one who keeps sending those annoying emails promising a larger than life experience?

Black_Magic
02-11-2008, 11:56 AM

If you don't believe me , ask DaHop or Tiger Baseball. Oops Did I say Sweetwater Red?? I meant Stang Red and Butkus. Sorry about that. All you guys names run together.

old warrior
02-11-2008, 11:58 AM
Promoting with in hardly ever works. Coach Dowell is one example.:(

gimme a break

If it is a successfull program and if there is a qualified guy who is there then hiring inside is a good move. This person would know the kids, probably keep a simular system in place, coaching staff has a much better chance of staying intact. Take a look at Red Oak this year..................hey wasn't Coach Ford at Celina hired from within too?

DaHop72
02-11-2008, 12:02 PM

If you don't believe me , ask DaHop or Tiger Baseball. I was beginning to get worried if he meant you Red because it would appear he might have overdone it.:D And as for Stang Red and Butkus those two are just "big-boned".:devil: :devil:

STANG RED
02-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Oops Did I say Sweetwater Red?? I meant Stang Red and Butkus. Sorry about that. All you guys names run together.

No offense Blackie, but your the last person I would let suck anything out of me. I know you desperatley want to, but I'm going to have to decline.:devil:

But I'm sure Black & Gold will be more than willing to cooperate.:p

Black_Magic
02-11-2008, 12:37 PM
Here Is what Stang Red looked like before the last treatment.
http://web.295.ca/~gpz550/Vehicles/225629_fat_guy_in_car.jpg

injuredinmelee
02-11-2008, 12:38 PM
I have a strong medical practice here . Doing Liposiction on Guys like Sweetwater Red and Butkus and so on. I have a thriving practice here in the area. I recently scheduled Black&Gold for a liposuction,Hair implants , and an uhhh... how should I say it. a sort of enlargment of something lacking.. I dont need to leave.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/hsguru73/012_t600.jpg

I honestly thought you were a proctologist but then i remembered it is your own that your head is always inside.

Sweetwater Red
02-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/hsguru73/012_t600.jpg

Billingsley, if you don't hold on to the ball I'm going to duct tape it to your hands!

Sorry Injured I had to do that.:D

STANG RED
02-11-2008, 01:02 PM
Here Is what Stang Red looked like before the last treatment.
http://web.295.ca/~gpz550/Vehicles/225629_fat_guy_in_car.jpg

Now thats just not right.:mad:

There's a huge difference in that guy and me. I dont wear a full beard, and what I do have is much darker than that.:p

Also, I dont wear glasses (even though I should). But I do like the car.:D

injuredinmelee
02-11-2008, 01:07 PM
Now thats just not right.:mad:

There's a huge difference in that guy and me. I dont wear a full beard, and what I do have is much darker than that.:p

Also, I dont wear glasses (even though I should). But I do like the car.:D

nah the car isnt your style. This is def more your style:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/hsguru73/0000000000011111000000.jpg

STANG RED
02-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
nah the car isnt your style. This is def more your style:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/hsguru73/0000000000011111000000.jpg

Cant say that I care much for the moped, but I am rather impressed with the all around airbag for safety.:nerd:

injuredinmelee
02-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Not callign you one but I assume this is redneck bumper cars.

Black_Magic
02-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Take a look at some of my work. Take the work I did on Black&Gold.
BEFORE...
http://www.procedetrial.com/bald%20guy.jpg

AFTER...
http://www.enter-net.com/~9gddalla/images/nick_lachey15.jpg

Come see me. IF I can help this guy anyone can be made into a god or godess.:p

nobogey72
02-11-2008, 03:39 PM
Black Magic,

I have wanted to know someone in the Liposucking business for a long time. What do ya'll do with all that fat after you suck it out. If you throw it away, I would be in the market to buy it all off of you. Not many people know this but fat is a secret ingredient in stink bait. REAL stink bait. You can get the cheap stuff, but it doesn't have real fat in it. I've seen a channel cat crawl up on the bank trying to get to some of my stink bait. So, holler at me and maybe we can do bizness.

ps. My wife wanted me to ask you how much do you charge for a rear end lipo job. And, also, depending on how expensive it is, could you do one of her cheeks, let us get it paid off, and then do the other one later. Kindof a halfass lipo job I guess you would call it. Lemme know.:inlove: :inlove:

injuredinmelee
02-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Black Magic,

I have wanted to know someone in the Liposucking business for a long time. What do ya'll do with all that fat after you suck it out. If you throw it away, I would be in the market to buy it all off of you. Not many people know this but fat is a secret ingredient in stink bait. REAL stink bait. You can get the cheap stuff, but it doesn't have real fat in it. I've seen a channel cat crawl up on the bank trying to get to some of my stink bait. So, holler at me and maybe we can do bizness.

ps. My wife wanted me to ask you how much do you charge for a rear end lipo job. And, also, depending on how expensive it is, could you do one of her cheeks, let us get it paid off, and then do the other one later. Kindof a halfass lipo job I guess you would call it. Lemme know.:inlove: :inlove:

she would whop your arse if she saw this bogey...

Sweetwater Red
02-11-2008, 04:14 PM
Black Magic,

You make everyone on this board want to actually SEE your wife.
My guess is she actually looks like Jessica Alba's mom.:thinking: :D

Texasfootball2
02-11-2008, 04:16 PM
Hold on just a Bit there, I've seen Jessica Alba's mom:rolleyes: :smoker: :wave:

nobogey72
02-11-2008, 04:18 PM

I don't know who Jessica Alba is or who her mom is, but if she looks like William "The Fridge" Perry, with blonde curly hair then that would be accurate. She's a good cook, and she always takes out the trash when I tell her, so I can't complain.:inlove:

Texasfootball2
02-11-2008, 04:25 PM
I don't know who Jessica Alba is or who her mom is, but if she looks like William "The Fridge" Perry, with blonde curly hair then that would be accurate. She's a good cook, and she always takes out the trash when I tell her, so I can't complain.:inlove:

I guess I can't complain either, my wife not very cute either but at least she's fat:D She not only takes out the trash, she also picks the dirt out of my toenails every now and then. I just wish she wouldn't do it while we were eating.

Sweetwater Red
02-11-2008, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Hold on just a Bit there, I've seen Jessica Alba's mom:rolleyes: :smoker: :wave:

I've never seen her mom. I just assumed.:doh:

I did google image Jessica Alba's mom. They didn't have any
pictures of her mom but plenty of her.:D