PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gobblers

KingRob
02-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Can't find the score from last night. The Cuero Lady Gobblers and the Gonzales Lady Apaches played for the district championship.

Can someone please post the score?

Danke Schoen!!

gobbler grad
02-09-2008, 12:33 PM
Thinking that the Apaches took it...:(

good luck Lady Gobblers in the playoffs...:clap:

44INAROW
02-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Gobbler Grad is correct - the lady Gobblers lost last night in the playoff game (we were tied for 1st with Gonzales) for the bye in playoffs - Good Luck in playoffs ladies

KingRob
02-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Dang, nammit, shoot, awww hell. I really wanted the Lady G's to win.

Well, they are in the playoffs and to think two years ago they were winless in district.

LET'S GO CUERO!!
:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

44INAROW
02-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by KingRob

Well, they are in the playoffs and to think two years ago they were winless in district.

LET'S GO CUERO!!
:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:
that's right and the JV and Freshmen did a great job as well...... things are looking up for the girls program in Cuero :clap: :clap:

Gontex
02-09-2008, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by KingRob
Can't find the score from last night. The Cuero Lady Gobblers and the Gonzales Lady Apaches played for the district championship.

Can someone please post the score?

Danke Schoen!!
I've been looking for the score as well. Advocate doesn't give much coverage to Gonzales and the score wasn't there. I'll try to call someone and see if I can post it. Congrats to the Lady Gobblers. Hopefully, we'll get to play again. I'd love to see the Lady Apaches make it 3 out of four.

44INAROW
02-09-2008, 08:54 PM
G BASKETBALL
CUERO LADY GOBBLERS VS ARANSAS PASS - PLAYOFFS
VARSITY
SKIDMORE-TYNAN GYM
8:00
Tue - 2/12

(According to the Gobblersports.com website)