PDA

View Full Version : Chris Parr

eagles_victory
02-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Anyone who has seen him knows how dynamic of a player he is. But you might also know he missed the first 2 games last year because he was in trouble well rumors are swirling that he is in trouble yet again. Sad to see this happen to a kid with such talent.

trojan37
02-08-2008, 09:52 PM
That's LV for you. They had a kid when I was in high school, loaded with talent, probably could have went and played football anywhere. Turned out to be a crack head, breaking into peoples homes!:(

eagles_victory
02-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by trojan37
That's LV for you. They had a kid when I was in high school, loaded with talent, probably could have went and played football anywhere. Turned out to be a crack head, breaking into peoples homes!:( LV is a school with some troubled kids I agree I actually saw them almost get into a fight with Crockett after a high school basketball playoff loss last year. However, I wouldnt group the whole school into that. We played them twice my senior year and they had some real good guys and nice kids. I honestly think there are schools in the area with just as many troubled kids as LV. Parr is more of a Mart guy then an LV guy.

trojan37
02-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
LV is a school with some troubled kids I agree I actually saw them almost get into a fight with Crockett after a high school basketball playoff loss last year. However, I wouldnt group the whole school into that. We played them twice my senior year and they had some real good guys and nice kids. I honestly think there are schools in the area with just as many troubled kids as LV. Parr is more of a Mart guy then an LV guy.

That's true, every area has their own troubled kids. If this is true, then it's a shame. Another talent possibly gone to waste. What is it that has got him in trouble?

eagles_victory
02-08-2008, 10:05 PM
Got into a fight at the Connally Lavega basketball is what I heard

trojan37
02-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Lots of dislike between those two schools.

eagles_victory
02-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Also heard he broke into the coaches office and stole money dont know how much truth there is to that though. But the fight thing is true.

setxsports
02-09-2008, 03:01 PM
:eek:

marlin fan
02-10-2008, 03:19 PM
did he win or get beat up?

c-town_balla
02-10-2008, 04:20 PM
ya know it isnt the same but I hope he dosent end up like that Mario guy...didnt he end up in jail?

eagles_victory
02-10-2008, 05:11 PM
New stuff I heard is he stole like 7000 dollars from coach Willie Williams office and I also heard that he might be transfering and playing for Robinson next year. But people are also saying that he is actually 18 right now and he should be too old to play Hs football next year.

cshscougar08
02-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Definitely not true about transferring to Robinson to play. But no one really knows his age. Just by looking at him, I would say there is no way he is a 16 year old sophomore.