Wbulldogs
10-29-2003, 07:45 PM
whats eveyrones thoughts on this one...its a must win for wylie here

next generation
10-29-2003, 07:49 PM
Wylie

Knightmoon
10-29-2003, 08:02 PM
I think it is going to be a good game. Too close to call.Good luck to both teams.

VWG
10-29-2003, 11:04 PM
I don't know a dang thing about Brady.
Wylie has had a very up and down year.
Keenum looks good at times, but then he makes some soph. mistakes.
Wylie needs to close out the year with two victories to ensure a playoff spot.
Will they be looking ahead to Ballinger???? This could be a factor.

vet93
10-29-2003, 11:55 PM
I think that Wylie takes this game. They have been playing much better lately. VWG...I don't think that Wylie can overlook Brady because of the simple fact that a loss to Brady could eliminate Wylie before they even take the field against the Bearcats. It is a must win situation. For that reason alone, I think that Wylie will come out on top. Remember, Brady can still lose to Wylie and make the playoffs. If Brady beats wylie and then wins their last game they would be 4-1. If clyde wins out they would be 3-2 with a tiebreak victory over Wylie. If Ballinger beats Comanche then they would be undefeated going into the Wylie game. If Wylie loses to Brady, then they would have two losses going into the Ballinger game against Brady and Clyde. They would lose the tiebreaker to Clyde even if they beat Ballinger (assuming clyde wins out). Hopefully now it is as clear as mud...I think wink

Wbulldogs
10-30-2003, 08:45 AM
VWG:
I don't know a dang thing about Brady.
Wylie has had a very up and down year.
Keenum looks good at times, but then he makes some soph. mistakes.
Wylie needs to close out the year with two victories to ensure a playoff spot.
Will they be looking ahead to Ballinger???? This could be a factor.we aren't looking past brady due to the simple fact we want to keep our destiny in our own hands and win against brady so we dont have to worry about teams beating other teams just so we can make the playoffs...this will be one of the most important games this year..look for a fired up wylie team

CatWoman
10-30-2003, 09:24 AM
Big game. Brady has been playing tough and will be up for this one, as will Wylie. Brady gave Ballinger all they wanted and has improved every game.

pero chato
10-30-2003, 11:21 AM
Wylie is in a must win situation against a very good Brady team. A win here secures a playoff spot, leaving next weeks game with Ballinger for the district championship only (assuming Ballinger beats Comanche). A loss to Brady means Wylie will need help to make the playoffs. I think Comanche beating Clyde would be it. No doubt Wylie will be fired up, and looked impressive against Comanche. BUT--the turnovers have got to stop! Fortunately, Comanche had their own fumblitis attack and Wylie was able to finally get going. Brady and Ballinger won't be so generous. A lot of this playoff mess will be cleared up after this week. Good luck to all teams for injury free games.

CatWoman
10-30-2003, 12:36 PM
pero chato:
Wylie is in a must win situation against a very good Brady team. A win here secures a playoff spot, leaving next weeks game with Ballinger for the district championship only (assuming Ballinger beats Comanche). A loss to Brady means Wylie will need help to make the playoffs. I think Comanche beating Clyde would be it. No doubt Wylie will be fired up, and looked impressive against Comanche. BUT--the turnovers have got to stop! Fortunately, Comanche had their own fumblitis attack and Wylie was able to finally get going. Brady and Ballinger won't be so generous. A lot of this playoff mess will be cleared up after this week. Good luck to all teams for injury free games.Even if Ballinger loses to Commanche(bite your tongue) if Wyle beats Brady, Ballinger and Wylie will play for the District Championship.

pero chato
10-30-2003, 12:44 PM
[/qb][/QUOTE]Even if Ballinger loses to Commanche(bite your tongue) if Wyle beats Brady, Ballinger and Wylie will play for the District Championship.[/QB][/QUOTE]

True. But I don't see Comanche beating Ballinger. My pick - Ballinger by 22.

CatWoman
10-30-2003, 02:06 PM
pero chato:
[/qb]Even if Ballinger loses to Commanche(bite your tongue) if Wyle beats Brady, Ballinger and Wylie will play for the District Championship.</strong>[/QUOTE]

True. But I don't see Comanche beating Ballinger. My pick - Ballinger by 22.[/QB][/QUOTE]
I hope you are right. Go Bearcats