PDA

View Full Version : McNamee injected Clemens' wife

kepdawg
02-08-2008, 06:39 PM
WASHINGTON -- Brian McNamee told congressional investigators he injected Roger Clemens' wife with human growth hormone as she prepared for a Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition photo session five years ago, the New York Daily News reported Friday.

LINK (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3236668)

Sweetwater Red
02-08-2008, 06:43 PM
Given the thread title I thought you were talking about something entirely
different . I was going to say now wonder Clemens is mad.

Phantom Stang
02-08-2008, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
:D

Lion_Addict
02-08-2008, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

That's why I opened it up.....:D

boudreaux
02-08-2008, 10:53 PM
http://www.deadspin.com/sports/rogerclemensandwife.jpg

Report: McNamee testified Clemens' wife took HGH

New York, NY (Sports Network) - Roger Clemens' former personal trainer, Brian McNamee, told congressional investigators Thursday that the pitcher's wife took human growth hormone, according to the New York Daily News.

The newspaper reported that McNamee testified that he injected Debbie Clemens at her husband's direction before she was scheduled to appear with him in the 2003 edition of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue.

Clemens and his wife appeared in a photograph taken in New York's Central Park. She was wearing a bikini and holding a bat while Roger Clemens laid on the ground in his New York Yankees uniform.

"McNamee discussed his wife's use before the committee," a Washington source told the Daily News. "She was trying to get in shape for the SI cover. He told them the story that Debbie took growth."

Asked for reaction to the story, Clemens' attorney, Rusty Hardin sharply criticized McNamee.

"I tell you what, guys. This guy never ceases to amaze me," Hardin said. "I think it reveals what he's really about."

big daddy russ
02-09-2008, 12:13 AM
I'm still very uneducated on HGH, but to my knowledge as long as you have a doctor's note it's perfectly legal. Is that right? If that's the case, then I want to know if she had a prescription. If she did, then the only reason this is a big deal is if it proves Clemens took HGH.

I still remember when the American public got on their "holier than thou" kick AFTER andro was banned by baseball. Got mad at the guys who took it before it was banned.

slpybear the bullfan
02-09-2008, 12:44 PM
"Injected with human growth hormone"

ROFLMAO... nope, it would just be too easy.

Ranger Mom
02-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
"Injected with human growth hormone"

ROFLMAO... nope, it would just be too easy.

:eek: :eek: :eek: