PDA

View Full Version : Nobody cares about your team!

kepdawg
02-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Nobody cares about your team but you!

Anthony nobody cares that you made the playoffs even though you opted up to 3A with a 2A enrollment!

Andrews nobody cares what you did 10+ years ago in 4A! Shaud Williams isn't there anymore!

Snyder do something!

Burkburnett you weren't that good in 4A!

Graham nobody cares what your next excuse will be!

Abilene Wylie nobody cares that Cooper won't play you! Shut up and play!

Sweetwater nobody cares about your overrated Stadium or one 4A state championship 20+ years ago!

Argyle nobody cares you won a 2A state championship just a few seasons ago! This is 3A!

Celina nobody cares about your old cheatin' coach, your recruits, your 2A championships, or anything else coming out of your brainwashed orange town!

Frisco Wakeland you couldn't win in 3A with 1400+ kids! Have fun in 4A!

Pilot Point when is the last time you actually won something?

Royse City you couldn't get it done when you had the chance!

Gilmer nobody cares that you had 47 kids sign D1 scholarships and could only win one title with them!

Atlanta nobody cares about your tough nondistrict schedule or track team!

TLE you might as well be in Arkansas!

La Vega nobody cares about your crazy fans!

LH nobody cares about your tricked up running game!

Rockdale just shut up!

Fairfield why do you even bother?

Palestine you couldn't win with Adrian Peterson?

Diboll try playing with your own players!

Jasper nobody cares what you did in 4A! You really didn't do that much anyway!

WOS nobody cares about your 4A success either! It's been 20+ years since you won a title!

Caldwell, Giddings, and Navasota nobody cares about your all world quarterbacks and running backs and your so called best district!

Sealy it's been a decade!

Hondo nobody cares about how many games you've won or how many times you've been to the playoffs!

Cuero nobody cares about how many championship games you've lost!

Sinton nobody cares about your baseball team or your tortillas!

Brownwood nobody cares about your titles 25+ years ago!

If I didn't mention your team don't worry!

Nobody but you cares about them anyway!

pero chato
02-08-2008, 05:54 PM
I don't care for this post.

Necks_Fan
02-08-2008, 05:57 PM
I think it's pretty funny.

thewyliefan
02-08-2008, 05:57 PM
lame

Phantom Stang
02-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Yep!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Emerson1
02-08-2008, 06:00 PM

Sweetwater Red
02-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

Sweetwater nobody cares about your overrated Stadium or one 4A state championship 20+ years ago!

I used to like you but now I have to kill you.:(

But, seriously...nice job pissing off the entire board.:clap::D

pero chato
02-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Yeah, it's funny. Except he didn't finish why nobody cares about Abilene Wylie. Then again, I really don't care.

Necks_Fan
02-08-2008, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I used to like you but now I have to kill you.:(

But, seriously...nice job pissing off the entire board.:clap::D lol, not me, no mention of Wc.

Runnin Panther
02-08-2008, 06:09 PM
I loved it. Perfect Friday post.

jimmyceatworld
02-08-2008, 06:12 PM

Fairfield why do you even bother?
! [/B]

LOL ... :(

the whole thing was very funny :clap:

eagles_victory
02-08-2008, 06:17 PM
too much time on your hands lately?

injuredinmelee
02-08-2008, 06:41 PM
been a lot of bitterness from Kep lately.

44INAROW
02-08-2008, 07:21 PM
it would have been better if it was alphabetical :D

bobcat1
02-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Most of us don't care that nobody cares.:D Great post Kep! :clap: :clap: :clap:

trojan37
02-08-2008, 08:22 PM
You aren't going postal, are you?:D

BobcatBenny
02-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Can Kep make them rhyme?

zebrablue2
02-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
too much time on your hands lately?

my thought also. at 4:52 this afternoon I would have been on # 16. putting for?????????? well maybe par....

CHSfan
02-08-2008, 09:47 PM
this was stupid...just trying to shoot down peoples or athletes confidence levels!! i hate post like that

j_dog
02-08-2008, 10:29 PM
Kep, I cannot believe you did not mention Bedias, Roganville, or Midway, or Bessamay ................. :(

u ar slippin man ... :p

navscanmaster
02-09-2008, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
Kep, I cannot believe you did not mention Bedias, Roganville, or Midway, or Bessamay ................. :(

u ar slippin man ... :p

Bedias and Midway are both Madisonville ISD. And they still only enroll 612. HAHA...nobody cares about their one man show either.

Hey, I kind of like this....:devil:

Gobbla2001
02-09-2008, 11:04 AM
lol...

great job, kep...

KingRob
02-09-2008, 11:09 AM
I hate to be odd man out here, but i do care about all the championship games the Gobblers have lost!!

Funny post!
:clap: :p

Gobbla2001
02-09-2008, 11:12 AM
Forney no one cares you still haven't won a game in 4A

jk :D

griff
02-09-2008, 11:43 AM
kep, do you think anyone cares about your antagonism toward everyone else?

How long did it take you to make this list?

Are you unemployed?

Do you need a hobby?

Have you passed the 10th grade yet?

Do you like movies about gladiators?

Have you ever been to a Turkish prison?

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Johnny 5
02-09-2008, 11:47 AM
heh heh

Gobbla2001
02-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by griff

Are you unemployed?

Do you need a hobby?

maybe
10 hours
yes
yes
no
absolutely
twice
seen? hell he's...... nm

Mace Griffin
02-09-2008, 01:44 PM
seriously man anyone who takes pride in being a pot stirrer on an internet message board should really consider getting a life.

j_dog
02-09-2008, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Bedias and Midway are both Madisonville ISD. And they still only enroll 612. HAHA...nobody cares about their one man show either.

Hey, I kind of like this....:devil:
nav, you are the man! :) :clap: :devil:

Buccaneer
02-09-2008, 06:16 PM
Rio Hondo, Pt. Isabel, Raymondville nobody cares about your Valley speed.

KingRob
02-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Now it takes a turn for the worst.....

It's gonna get ugly!:p

Ranger Mom
02-09-2008, 08:44 PM
He didn't pick on my team...so I a'int saying NOTHIN!!!!:)

lion75
02-09-2008, 09:14 PM
He left off America's team (the Vernon Lions) because he knows you all care so much about them.....

nobogey72
02-10-2008, 02:08 AM
Dear Kepdawg,

Nobody cares that you probably have never accomplished anything worthwhile in your life, the highlight of which apparently being sitting at your computer thinking of stuff that you think is really clever and witty. When is the last time that you had a meaning verbal conversation with a human about a topic of substance. Most of us do this for fun, as a break from the real world for a while. It's sad to think that this board IS your real world. Sorry man, but that's how it looks. If I'm wrong, lets hear it. But I doubt it.:( :( :(

bobcat1
02-10-2008, 06:59 AM
Some of you people need to know Kep before you get them panties all knotted up. This is funny stuff Kep. Some people are really mad at you. http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8350/newlaughqh2.gif

Gontex
02-10-2008, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Most of us don't care that nobody cares.:D Great post Kep! :clap: :clap: :clap:
But, we all keep posting and reading don't we?

Ranger Mom
02-10-2008, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Some of you people need to know Kep before you get them panties all knotted up. This is funny stuff Kep. Some people are really mad at you. http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8350/newlaughqh2.gif

No joke!!!!

I laughed at Kep's post...but what was even funnier was all the "booty hurtedness" coming from other posters!!

They were who I REALLY laughed at!!:D

pirate4state
02-10-2008, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Dear Kepdawg,

Nobody cares that you probably have never accomplished anything worthwhile in your life, the highlight of which apparently being sitting at your computer thinking of stuff that you think is really clever and witty. When is the last time that you had a meaning verbal conversation with a human about a topic of substance. Most of us do this for fun, as a break from the real world for a while. It's sad to think that this board IS your real world. Sorry man, but that's how it looks. If I'm wrong, lets hear it. But I doubt it.:( :( :(

Please tell me, you of all people, aren't serious!!!!

Good grief. Kep is having a field day with some of ya'lls responses! LMAO!

JasperDog94
02-10-2008, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Mace Griffin
seriously man anyone who takes pride in being a pot stirrer on an internet message board should really consider getting a life. So should people who respond to those people...:D :D :D

Gobbla2001
02-10-2008, 12:45 PM
no one cares that you care too much about what no one cares about :confused:

JasperDog94
02-10-2008, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
no one cares that you care too much about what no one cares about :confused: ....uhhhh.....yeah.....what he said......i think.....:speech:

Phantom Stang
02-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by griff

Are you unemployed?

Do you need a hobby?

Griff, nobody cares about you being a sourpuss lurker!:p

AP Panther Fan
02-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Excellent post....

Initially, my feelings were a bit hurt that we weren't included in your list, until I got to the bottom of your post....

If I didn't mention your team don't worry!

Nobody but you cares about them anyway! :

.....then I felt better.:D

marlin fan
02-10-2008, 03:15 PM
haha nothing about marin!! loves "rockdale just shut up"

IHStangFan
02-10-2008, 03:18 PM
Dear Kepdawg,

Nobody cares that you probably have never accomplished anything worthwhile in your life, the highlight of which apparently being sitting at your computer thinking of stuff that you think is really clever and witty. When is the last time that you had a meaning verbal conversation with a human about a topic of substance. Most of us do this for fun, as a break from the real world for a while. It's sad to think that this board IS your real world. Sorry man, but that's how it looks. If I'm wrong, lets hear it. But I doubt it.:( :( :( WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!! hold the phone there hoss.....I stopped by Keps just last week. We played Dungeons & Dragons, made a fruit roll-up mural of Capt. Picard, and talked about our new glasses prescriptions in the Wookie native language...so how DARE you say he hasn't accomplished anything or claim he has no human contact or conversations w/ substance!!!

JasperDog94
02-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!! hold the phone there hoss.....I stopped by Keps just last week. We played Dungeons & Dragons, made a fruit roll-up mural of Capt. Picard, and talked about our new glasses prescriptions in the Wookie native language...so how DARE you say he hasn't accomplished anything or claim he has no human contact or conversations w/ substance!!! word:cool:

JR2004
02-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
No joke!!!!

I laughed at Kep's post...but what was even funnier was all the "booty hurtedness" coming from other posters!!

I laughed at this too, but like you got a better laugh out of all the people who actually thought Kep was being serious. Gotta feel bad for folks who have no sense of humor whatsoever. :)

nobogey72
02-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
I laughed at this too, but like you got a better laugh out of all the people who actually thought Kep was being serious. Gotta feel bad for folks who have no sense of humor whatsoever. :)

I have to admit that I thought that Kep was either serious, or having an out of body experience. We have PMed a couple of times and I realize that he was stirring the pot, which is right up my alley. How do Ya'll know that I wasn't just stirring it back, just using a longer spoon? Actually, he got me. I took it as serious and responded like an idiot, which was his intent in the first place, so, good one Kep.:clap: :clap:

Sweetwater Red
02-11-2008, 11:54 AM
I have to admit that I thought that Kep was either serious, or having an out of body experience. We have PMed a couple of times and I realize that he was stirring the pot, which is right up my alley. How do Ya'll know that I wasn't just stirring it back, just using a longer spoon? Actually, he got me. I took it as serious and responded like an idiot, which was his intent in the first place, so, good one Kep.:clap: :clap:

So I am to assume you don't want to help me kill him now?:D

nobogey72
02-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
So I am to assume you don't want to help me kill him now?:D

He'd be hard to find in the Suburbs of Frisco. Does the downlow have any psychic detectives on retainer? That might be our only chance. Either that or I could haul my wife to the Metroplex and tell her there is a guy running around with 10 lbs. of beef jerky in his trunk, and he goes by Kep, and it might take her a while but she would eventually sniff him out. I've seen her do it. :inlove:

Texasfootball2
02-11-2008, 12:14 PM
He'd be hard to find in the Suburbs of Frisco. Does the downlow have any psychic detectives on retainer? That might be our only chance. Either that or I could haul my wife to the Metroplex and tell her there is a guy running around with 10 lbs. of beef jerky in his trunk, and he goes by Kep, and it might take her a while but she would eventually sniff him out. I've seen her do it. :inlove:

It takes ten pounds of beef jerky for your wife to catch the scent. Heck, I'll send my wife. She can sniff him out if he's eaten any jerky over the past two weeks and flatulates.:D

buff4ever
02-11-2008, 12:36 PM
I will join the ranks of those of you who did exactly like Kep wanted you to. I will respond to this worthless thread with my thoughts on the subject.

Most obvious point is that this board is about people getting on here and talking about all of the things he criticized.

All of you should chill a little and understand that this is what kep is going to do. Over the past year and a half, kep has tended to post a little negatively.

Maybe if he doesn't care to read about 3a sports he should quit reading, but we have no control over that, so let's let kep be kep if that is the way it is going to be. He prolly has more serious things disturbing him other than high school sports.

:D :D :D :D

pirate4state
02-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Kep, you should have added "and thats OKAY" to the end of your statement. :D

Or at the very least included a support group for those that just have to have everyone care about their team, town & it's fans!

C'mon!

sinton66
02-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Sinton nobody cares about your baseball team or your tortillas!

But what about our Tortilla Burgers????:D

Sweetwater Red
02-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Okay. I've got it all planned out. Nobogey isn't going to
participate but he's gonna loan me his tranquilizer gun. When I
get to the suburbs of Frisco I'm going to drive around until I
pick up a trail of Nacho cheese and chip crumbs. Once it leads me
to G2 I'll work from there.:devil: :D

Does anyone know how to get to the suburbs of Frisco from here?:thinking:

pirate4state
02-11-2008, 02:12 PM
You know, if we were in any school this is where the police would be called & the school would go into "lock down" :eek: :eek:

charlesrixey
02-11-2008, 02:38 PM
lol, not me, no mention of Wc.

that's because nobody outside of your district cares about W-Columbia

footballgal
02-11-2008, 02:42 PM
He didn't pick on my team...so I a'int saying NOTHIN!!!!:)

+1 :D

j_dog
02-11-2008, 08:21 PM
No joke!!!!

Yeah! :clap: :clap: :D

u can tak dis tu da bank. if kep posts, he probably is teasing/joking. :) :clap:

lostaussie
02-11-2008, 08:58 PM
this is craziest thread ever. I laughed when it started, and now I'm laughing some more. think i go get anudder beer:D

Phantom Stang
02-12-2008, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
Yeah! :clap: :clap: :D

u can tak dis tu da bank. if kep posts, he probably is teasing/joking. :) :clap:
What HE said!!;) :clap: :clap: