PDA

View Full Version : I am going crazy....

AP Panther Fan
02-08-2008, 04:07 PM
Dear Ann,

Where I work, we have hired a new assistant (not for me) but she sits directly outside of my office in a desk that has been empty forever.

She is loud, her raspy voice is driving me nuts and when I do try to talk to her, she constantly interrupts! I have started closing my door more often than I used to because of her, which makes me appear rather rude and unapproachable.

I don't know how much more of this I can handle. I am ready to throttle her.

Signed,
Needing Aspirin in Aransas Pass;)

pirate4state
02-08-2008, 04:09 PM
:D :clap: :D

I think ice cream is in order!

AP Panther Fan
02-08-2008, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:D :clap: :D

I think ice cream is in order!

Something stronger, even an oreo blizzard won't make me smile right now. I think I am going to leave work soon so I can start my two day break from her.

Txbroadcaster
02-08-2008, 04:16 PM
hahaha

My wife is having the same type of problem with someone she works with

pirate4state
02-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Something stronger, even an oreo blizzard won't make me smile right now. I think I am going to leave work soon so I can start my two day break from her.

OoOoO remember that drink I told you girls about? Maybe that'll work? :D

44INAROW
02-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Dear Needing Aspirin in AP:

Sorry you are having a bad week with the new employee. When you close the door next time - SLAM the sucker and under your breathe say "I wish she'd shut the **** up".. Then smile and turn on some tunes and work away.. Hope this helps - It has helped me for the last 23 months and I don't have to take nearly as much aspirin as I used to ;)

Sincerely

Happy Camper in Cuero

Sweetwater Red
02-08-2008, 04:21 PM
Dear Ann,

Where I work, we have hired a new assistant (not for me) but she sits directly outside of my office in a desk that has been empty forever.

She is loud, her raspy voice is driving me nuts and when I do try to talk to her, she constantly interrupts! I have started closing my door more often than I used to because of her, which makes me appear rather rude and unapproachable.

I don't know how much more of this I can handle. I am ready to throttle her.

Signed,
Needing Aspirin in Aransas Pass;)

I like women with raspy voices. How old is she?:D :devil:

AP Panther Fan
02-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
hahaha

My wife is having the same type of problem with someone she works with

There is nothing worse than being exposed to someone that irritates the crap out of you daily. I could handle her voice if it wasn't so darn loud. She kind of reminds me of that commercial about the secretary that constantly finishes sentences for everyone.:cool:

Happy Camper, many of your suggestions are great. I might try them. If you hear of a missing persons report in AP though, I didn't do it.

AP Panther Fan
02-08-2008, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I like women with raspy voices. How old is she?:D :devil:

twenty something...I will ship her to you! ;)

pirate4state
02-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Dear Needing Aspirin in AP:

Sorry you are having a bad week with the new employee. When you close the door next time - SLAM the sucker and under your breathe say "I wish she'd shut the **** up".. Then smile and turn on some tunes and work away.. Hope this helps - It has helped me for the last 23 months and I don't have to take nearly as much aspirin as I used to ;)

Sincerely

Happy Camper in Cuero

hee hee

I'm glad it's just me & my boss in the office and today it's just ME!! :)

Sweetwater Red
02-08-2008, 04:27 PM
twenty something...I will ship her to you! ;)

Alright! I'll keep an eye out for the UPS/Fedex man.:D

AP Panther Fan
02-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Alright! I'll keep an eye out for the UPS/Fedex man.:D

He will probably commit suicide before he gets to Sweetwater.

AP Panther Fan
02-08-2008, 04:33 PM
Rita, where is 36th District Court Rm 221? Is it actually in the courthouse or one of those other buildings. I am guessing second floor of the courthouse...seems logical right? Last time I had a jury summons we got stuck in some other building during the initial process.

pirate4state
02-08-2008, 04:35 PM
Rita, where is 36th District Court Rm 221? Is it actually in the courthouse or one of those other buildings. I am guessing second floor of the courthouse...seems logical right? Last time I had a jury summons we got stuck in some other building during the initial process.

Yes, 2nd floor of the Courthouse! Jury duty sounds fun! :D

AP Panther Fan
02-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Yes, 2nd floor of the Courthouse! Jury duty sounds fun! :D

Beats sitting here with "Booming Betty" ;)

I am heading out, call me when you get to AP in awhile.:kiss: