PDA

View Full Version : Any Wylie Turf talk

injuredinmelee
02-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Have heard a rumor or two but the main thing Ihear is that if you see them moving dirt around after soccer season is over you will know.

Texasfootball2
02-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Have heard a rumor or two but the main thing Ihear is that if you see them moving dirt around after soccer season is over you will know.

From what I understand the turf and stands portion of the remodeling of the stadium is already funded, along with some serios parking improvements. There are some other improvements that may be added if a few more donors come through.

injuredinmelee
02-08-2008, 12:31 PM
it is about time it was done. The stands could use expanding especially on the visitors side.

Sweetwater Red
02-08-2008, 12:35 PM
You need more visitor parking worse than anything else.

nobogey72
02-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

I'll bring that up at our next Fundraising/Recruiting Committee Meeting. First on the agenda at our next meeting (which is in Cancun) is going to see where we stand financially on our plan to have a domed stadium by 2010. If that comes through, then the visitor parking will take care of itself. I handle most of the recruiting part, so I'm not up to speed on our financial condition as I should be. I can tell you that the recruiting is going very well.:D :D :D :D

Sweetwater Red
02-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I'll bring that up at our next Fundraising/Recruiting Committee Meeting. First on the agenda at our next meeting (which is in Cancun) is going to see where we stand financially on our plan to have a domed stadium by 2010. If that comes through, then the visitor parking will take care of itself. I handle most of the recruiting part, so I'm not up to speed on our financial condition as I should be. I can tell you that the recruiting is going very well.:D :D :D :D

:confused:

I thought you were in charge of making sure Wylie's enrollment
stayed 1/2 a student under the 4A cut-off.:D

Adidas410s
02-08-2008, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Nah...it's fine just as it is! :D

Sweetwater Red
02-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Nah...it's fine just as it is! :D

Yeah. If everyone from the visiting town drives Yugos.:D