PDA

View Full Version : It Was A Big Off-Season Week On The 3ADL!!!

BullFrog Dad
02-08-2008, 10:21 AM
Last Friday, the UIL Realignment was announced, Sunday we were treated to one of the greatest Super Bowls in History, Wednesday was double good with National Signing Day and later on as aprox. forty members watched the 3ADL post count top a MILLION!!! A third thing happened Wednesday that is on the top my list. My daughter turned eighteen Wednesday and it made me realize how fast her life and Senior year have gone by.

kaorder1999
02-08-2008, 10:21 AM
time does go by fast!!

Tiger Turtle
02-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Trust me, you will not look back on your daughter turning 18 as a big (positive) event.

BobcatBenny
02-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Turtle
Trust me, you will not look back on your daughter turning 18 as a big (positive) event.
ROFLMAO

Z motion 10 out on 2
02-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
Last Friday, the UIL Realignment was announced, Sunday we were treated to one of the greatest Super Bowls in History, Wednesday was double good with National Signing Day and later on as aprox. forty members watched the 3ADL post count top a MILLION!!! A third thing happened Wednesday that is on the top my list. My daughter turned eighteen Wednesday and it made me realize how fast her life and Senior year have gone by.

I know what you mean. Mine turns 18 in April. My how time flies! The great thing for me is that my daughter and I will attend the same college. (I teach & she will learn). We are so fortunate. I thank God for these blessings.

Z motion 10 out on 2
02-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Other than Benny I just noticed that all the posts on this subject are from the old-timers!

AP Panther Fan
02-08-2008, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
Other than Benny I just noticed that all the posts on this subject are from the old-timers!

haha...I was going to post until you said that!;) :D

Ranger Mom
02-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
haha...I was going to post until you said that!;) :D

When he said "old timers"...I thought he meant "older posters".

But I don't think BobCatBenny is THAT young...(no offense, BBC).

Then...I realized what he meant!!:doh:

I am fixing to head out for the day, I need some time off!:crazy1:

AP Panther Fan
02-08-2008, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I am fixing to head out for the day, I need some time off!:crazy1:

Have a wonderful day/weekend! :cool: