PDA

View Full Version : Burnet, New Challenges.

mwisnews
09-01-2003, 07:04 PM
Now since Burnet has beat Regan badly, Burnet will be playing Gatesville at Gatesville where they haven't lost a home game in 4 years. It is the equivlent of not losing at Lambeau Field in the NFL in the last 6 yrs except for the playoff lost in the game last year. I bet Shipley will emphaisze more on the run block, running game, and not losing the ball. Running game needs to improve or it will come back to bite them later on. Also, they will have some advantages playing some teams at home. They will have Marlin at home and Liberty Hill at home. We know that many people will be coming to this game. I wouldn't be suprised if High School Extra, KVUE ABC, and KXAN NBC name this the game of the week. But, Burnet will have to go to Bandera to play them. We know that they are no pushover. I know Burnet will do well.

Also, can anyone tell me who are the new starters on offense and defense?

Lastly, do you need to update anything new on your windows media player, real one player, or anything like that on the broadcast radio on the school site or will they archive it. Can anyone please tell me.

bigdawg06
09-01-2003, 09:53 PM
what staters do you need to know???

Chris Hart
09-01-2003, 10:34 PM
What is Robert Bode doing playing for the hated river rats this year? He started as a soph DT last season, he is a hoss, I sure hated to lose him. I didn't even know he was playing for Marble Falls until today. I just found out he wasn't on our team when I saw him at the game Friday in street clothes. :mad:

Old Dog
09-02-2003, 12:25 AM
The Bode business is a real shocker, does anyone know the skinny on this? He certainly had post season honor possibilities!

MARLINFAN
09-02-2003, 02:58 AM
LAST TEAM TO BEAT GATESVILLE. MARLIN 4 YRS AGO.

xlr8tor
09-02-2003, 06:19 AM
It may have been a long time, but streaks get broken sooner or later. It's gonna be sooner this time. Burnet by 18. Just my take.

BIG19
09-02-2003, 07:51 AM
Bode and his family moved to a ranch south of Marble Falls early in the summer. He was trying to remain eligible, but I guess that did not transpire. He is missed. A real good kid, not to mention a good football player.