PDA

View Full Version : Stephenville

Spaceman_Spiff
02-07-2008, 07:58 PM
I would like to make the following prediction based on careful research concerning the Stephenville Football coaching position.

Based on all of the information that I have compiled, the guy from Glen Rose is going to do the Defense, the guy from Graham is going to do the Offense, and the guy from Wichita Falls Rider is going to do the Special Teams.

They each carry 1/3 of the title of Head Coach/Athletic Director, and each receive the same salary.

I hope that I haven't offended anyone, because I know that there were a couple of other names floating around on the internet, but based on my calculations, the above prediction will be released before the end of next week in all of the major newspapers in the Region.

Congratulations to all 3 of those coaches.

One more thought that I would like to share...since there are so many good coaches around the state, I think you can expect this 3 Head Coach trend that will start in Stephenville to spread across this great state of ours.

Spiff

Phantom Stang
02-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Spaceman_Spiff

They each carry 1/3 of the title of Head Coach/Athletic Director, and each receive the same salary.

So I guess that means each one will make between $25,000 and $30,000 a year:nerd: :p

BwdLion_80
02-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
So I guess that means each one will make between $25,000 and $30,000 a year:nerd: :p

Imagine if this were to happen. Most everyone knows that they think that no one can beat them, I cannot imagine what it would be like if they had these coaches.:D :D

Chopblock
02-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Word is they will promote from within