PDA

View Full Version : Bandera

wbbaseball12
10-26-2003, 09:35 PM
i am upset with the new coaching staff from bandera the fans and the players for talk crap just because bandera won it all last year i graduated from bandera last year and maybe 3 starters from this year played last year but besides that they do not have room to talk crap because they suck. Our class will be the best ever. And the same goes for the fans this year also

jason
10-26-2003, 09:37 PM
:D :D :D it was nice knowin ya :D :D :D

he'll make #22 right? or did i miss a few over the weekend??

<small>[ October 26, 2003, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

Mustang '89
10-26-2003, 09:38 PM
Potty mouth!!!!

bulldogvet85
10-26-2003, 10:09 PM
well thats your first post and your last post!!!!

bulldogvet85
10-26-2003, 10:11 PM
sorry i had to make another reply cuz I dont even think i see were that post was going to me it made no sense I think he just felt like whining about something. pointless pointless pointless

PAINTBALL
10-26-2003, 10:14 PM
I don't understand why dam# and hel# is O.K. and even used by Matthew himself, but sh### is not. He is just refering to a normal bodily function.

<small>[ October 26, 2003, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>

bulldogvet85
10-26-2003, 10:17 PM
PAINTBALL:
I don't understand why dam# and hel# is O.K. and even used by Matthew himself, but sh### is not. He is just refering to a normal bodily function.cuz I think its a more common word you here damn and hell on tv but you dont really hear sh** on tv that could be a reason it was just a thought. but when you think about it you hear all that stuff at school. but I think if we let people talk that way on here it may get out of hand and for the most part it's real clean on here

PAINTBALL
10-26-2003, 10:23 PM
bulldogvet85:

PAINTBALL:
I don't understand why dam# and hel# is O.K. and even used by Matthew himself, but sh### is not. He is just refering to a normal bodily function.cuz I think its a more common word you here damn and hell on tv but you dont really hear sh** on tv that could be a reason it was just a thought. but when you think about it you hear all that stuff at school. but I think if we let people talk that way on here it may get out of hand and for the most part it's real clean on hereAs I was told when I complained about dam#, it's nothing the kids haven't heard on the playground. I always see the words cra# and other similiar word by long time posters including Matthew. Why jump on this kid?

bulldogvet85
10-26-2003, 10:29 PM
I dunno but I mean think about it. It's this kids first post and look what he is writing and talking about. Do you think that maybe he will make more problems in the future or upset other memebers? theres a chance. just my thought on why they have him ROMED

PAINTBALL
10-26-2003, 10:38 PM
bulldogvet85:
I dunno but I mean think about it. It's this kids first post and look what he is writing and talking about. Do you think that maybe he will make more problems in the future or upset other memebers? theres a chance. just my thought on why they have him ROMEDThe reason I came back on to post was beause the thread right below this one was called "Data Poll Crap" and no one complained about the language of that post. Why not?

jason
10-26-2003, 10:41 PM
PAINTBALL:

bulldogvet85:
I dunno but I mean think about it. It's this kids first post and look what he is writing and talking about. Do you think that maybe he will make more problems in the future or upset other memebers? theres a chance. just my thought on why they have him ROMEDThe reason I came back on to post was beause the thread right below this one was called "Data Poll Crap" and no one complained about the language of that post. Why not?holy geez....let it go....the guy who posted this said sh*t...thats not acceptable....GET OVER IT...

good grief, im gone for one weekend and this is what i have to come back to :mad:

PAINTBALL
10-26-2003, 10:44 PM
jason:

PAINTBALL:

bulldogvet85:
I dunno but I mean think about it. It's this kids first post and look what he is writing and talking about. Do you think that maybe he will make more problems in the future or upset other memebers? theres a chance. just my thought on why they have him ROMEDThe reason I came back on to post was beause the thread right below this one was called "Data Poll Crap" and no one complained about the language of that post. Why not?holy geez....let it go....the guy who posted this said sh*t...thats not acceptable....GET OVER IT...

good grief, im gone for one weekend and this is what i have to come back to :mad: Where are the "forbidden words" posted and how was he to know with his first post, with all the other cursing going on. As I was told "welcome to the internet."

jason
10-26-2003, 10:48 PM
its common sense and common courtesy not to post like that...maybe i should find my 'proposed rule for newbies' post and bring it back up...wait i'll quote it

..."ALL NEWBIES SHOULD HAVE TO BE ROM FOR ONE MONTH BEFORE THEY CAN POST IN ORDER TO LEARN HOW THINGS GO..."

this is a perfect example...if he had freakin learned something about the site before runnin his mouth, then his first post wouldnt have made him ROM

PAINTBALL
10-26-2003, 10:52 PM
jason:
its common sense and common courtesy not to post like that...maybe i should find my 'proposed rule for newbies' post and bring it back up...wait i'll quote it

..."ALL NEWBIES SHOULD HAVE TO BE ROM FOR ONE MONTH BEFORE THEY CAN POST IN ORDER TO LEARN HOW THINGS GO..."

this is a perfect example...if he had freakin learned something about the site before runnin his mouth, then his first post wouldnt have made him ROMHEIL HITLER :mad: :mad:

wbbaseball12
10-26-2003, 10:54 PM
if you do not want me to cus i will not i am sorry
but i was trying to make a point that the town of bandera is stuck on themselves and should not be talk crap like they do. And i am embarsed to say i am from there if they are going to act like that

bearcat1
10-26-2003, 11:05 PM
PAINTBALL:

jason:

this is a perfect example...if he had freakin learned something about the site before runnin his mouth, then his first post wouldnt have made him ROMHEIL HITLER :mad: :mad: Paintball The difference is not in the wording itself but the CONTEXT. Some messages are offensive, some are not. You could come on here and say, "man that game sucked". Or "Holy Crap! We won!" and that isn't ROM material. However if you come on here and post "You all suck" and "you are all full of S#!$ " well that is something altogether different, because it is used in a different context. You don't need a 'forbidden words' list in order to know whether or not a message is inflammatory. Surely you are capable of discerning between offensive and appropriate material? Some may be considered inappropriate and yet contain NO cuss words. Does this make sense to you now?
bc

jason
10-26-2003, 11:07 PM
wbbaseball12:
if you do not want me to cus i will not i am sorry
but i was trying to make a point that the town of bandera is stuck on themselves and should not be talk crap like they do. And i am embarsed to say i am from there if they are going to act like thatthey'd prolly say the same about you, knowing your talkin about their town like that....

PAINTBALL
10-26-2003, 11:09 PM
bearcat1:

PAINTBALL:

jason:

this is a perfect example...if he had freakin learned something about the site before runnin his mouth, then his first post wouldnt have made him ROMHEIL HITLER :mad: :mad: Paintball The difference is not in the wording itself but the CONTEXT. Some messages are offensive, some are not. You could come on here and say, "man that game sucked". Or "Holy Crap! We won!" and that isn't ROM material. However if you come on here and post "You all suck" and "you are all full of S#!$ " well that is something altogether different, because it is used in a different context. You don't need a 'forbidden words' list in order to know whether or not a message is inflammatory. Surely you are capable of discerning between offensive and appropriate material? Some may be considered inappropriate and yet contain NO cuss words. Does this make sense to you now?
bcI understand that totally. It doesn't take curse words to make a post offensive. There have been many, many offensive post without curse words and no-one screamed ROM. The kid has said he is sorry. That's a lot more then most people do when they make offensive post.

jason
10-26-2003, 11:16 PM
PAINTBALL:

bearcat1:

PAINTBALL:

jason:

bcI understand that totally. It doesn't take curse words to make a post offensive. There have been many, many offensive post without curse words and no-one screamed ROM. The kid has said he is sorry. That's a lot more then most people do when they make offensive post.they're usually ROM before they have a chance to apologize...

bearcat1
10-26-2003, 11:21 PM
Well, that's true, unfortunately he said he was sorry after the thread developed. Otherwise we wouldn't have had the conversation to begin with. Have you PM'd moderators to ask for a review of posts which you find offensive? That is an option.
bc

therealbulldogs
10-26-2003, 11:23 PM
I'd be willing to bet that this guy isn't who he says he is. If you are, then I know exactly who you are and I've never heard anything like this from you before. As far as Bandera talking crap on here, I haven't seen any of it. How can you say that your class was the best class ever because you didn't even play?

PPHSfan
10-26-2003, 11:24 PM
The S word is the first of the 7 words you can't say on television, according to George Carlin. :D

espn1
10-27-2003, 01:50 AM

<small>[ October 27, 2003, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: espn1 ]</small>

sinton66
10-27-2003, 09:06 AM
espn1, let's not tell anyone how to beat the system please, it's hard enough to get rid of them as it is. Please edit your previous post.

espn1
10-27-2003, 09:20 AM
Sorry! Sometimes my curiosity side pops out. I like to know what makes things tick.

Bandera YaYa
10-27-2003, 10:24 AM
wbbaseball12:
i am upset with the new coaching staff from bandera the fans and the players for talk **** just because bandera won it all last year i graduated from bandera last year and maybe 3 starters from this year played last year but besides that they do not have room to talk **** because they suck. Our class will be the best ever. And the same goes for the fans this year alsoI agree that last years class was the best...my daughter was in it!! :D And they did win it all...and the fans, led by the YaYa's were the best !!.....but I am VERY angry with what you posted on here....I don't know if I know who you are but you have brought disgrace to yourself for what you said....I am ashamed for you and for all Bulldogs....Grow up! Instead of simply posting that you were proud to be from that class and proud to be a Bulldog and proud of everyone, you dishonored those who you "tried" to honor!! :mad: You are prob already ROM'd from here, but in case you are still reading this thread, please don't go around saying you are from Bandera, from the class of 2002....if you act anything like you post, you will only further bring shame and disgrace to the rest of us! :o

I feel I must apologize for this person. Please do not hold his (or her) words or actions against the rest of us from Bandera.

<small>[ October 27, 2003, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

BULLDOGFAN
10-27-2003, 11:03 AM
Same thing here.

No one from last year's team would ever speak this way about the team or the town.

BigChamp05
10-27-2003, 08:44 PM
I think this is kinda humorous. Being from last year's class, i do think it is the best. But i don't think he should have said what he did. And i don't think it is the person that it shows. I know that screen name and who it is supposed to be, and that person wouldn't say things like that. It had to be somebody else.