PDA

View Full Version : Stephenville rumors???

Texasfootball2
02-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Heard this from a couple of different people today. Coach McCoy is "being saught after" by Stephenville to be the head coach. You notice I said that "he's being saught after" and not that McCoy is actively seeking himself. Stephenville generally doesn't sit around and wait for good applicants. They tend to go a find you they want.

Anybody else heard this rumor. This could drastically change the look of the Steers going into next year if it happens.

This would be a great career move for McCoy if this is true.

Gsquared
02-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Heard this from a couple of different people today. Coach McCoy is "being saught after" by Stephenville to be the head coach. You notice I said that "he's being saught after" and not that McCoy is actively seeking himself. Stephenville generally doesn't sit around and wait for good applicants. They tend to go a find you they want.

Anybody else heard this rumor. This could drastically change the look of the Steers going into next year if it happens.

I keep hearing Eric Slaughter and Tindol from Early

kepdawg
02-06-2008, 01:59 PM
I heard they were going after Baylor's coach!

kaorder1999
02-06-2008, 02:03 PM
i keep hearing Slaughters name a lot. Had a great season at Glen Rose this year right?

kepdawg
02-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
i keep hearing Slaughters name a lot. Had a great season at Glen Rose this year right?

Not if you ask Celina.

Txbroadcaster
02-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Slaughter seems to be best choice..been in the Ville system, knows the players, system fits

Butkus
02-06-2008, 02:57 PM
Imma hearin it might be this ole boy.:devil: :devil:

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/2470/blackie123pd8.th.jpg (http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blackie123pd8.jpg)

Spaceman_Spiff
02-06-2008, 03:26 PM
It's a good job, and probably looks much better than having to prepare for Brownwood, Snyder, Sweetwater, Breckenridge, and Wylie.

Stownhorse
02-06-2008, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Imma hearin it might be this ole boy.:devil: :devil:

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/2470/blackie123pd8.th.jpg (http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blackie123pd8.jpg)
HAHAHAHAHA :evillol:

Thats gotta be the funniest thing I have read on here. That came out of nowhere.

kepdawg
02-06-2008, 04:04 PM
What's Stephenville going to pay?

Morris is getting big money at Lake Travis!

RedWhiteBlue
02-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Spaceman_Spiff
It's a good job, and probably looks much better than having to prepare for Brownwood, Snyder, Sweetwater, Breckenridge, and Wylie.
That's hilarious.........

Adidas410s
02-06-2008, 04:06 PM
I don't think anybody in Graham would mind getting rid of McCoy. Most people would agree that he's been a " failed experiment."

RedWhiteBlue
02-06-2008, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I don't think anybody in Graham would mind getting rid of McCoy. Most people would agree that he's been a " failed experiment."
How do you know this? Not trying to stir the pot, just wondering.... are you a homer or what?

Snyder_TigerFan
02-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Was the Stephenville QB a senior this year?

DaHop72
02-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
How do you know this? Not trying to stir the pot, just wondering.... are you a homer or what?

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/cover1.jpg

Take cover. :D

kepdawg
02-06-2008, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Was the Stephenville QB a senior this year?

Yes. Went to Nebraska.

RedWhiteBlue
02-06-2008, 04:32 PM
Good one Hop, I just always love it when someone says 'everybody wants the coach gone' or 'most all the town' is done with him'. I think it is funny. I was just curious how he came up with that, because I live here and I haven't heard that from anyone.

DaHop72
02-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Good one Hop, I just always love it when someone says 'everybody wants the coach gone' or 'most all the town' is done with him'. I think it is funny. I was just curious how he came up with that, because I live here and I haven't heard that from anyone. :D :kiss:
I keep my helmet handy at all times.:devil:

RedWhiteBlue
02-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Good idea- you must always be prepared Boy Scout!!!
He still hasn't told me where he 'heard' all this..........Oh well, I guess there are just 'so many' that want him gone, Adidas just doesn't have time to go in to it. And if Stephenville is looking at McCoy, it is probably because he has done such a crappy job here. :D

DaHop72
02-06-2008, 04:47 PM
He still hasn't told me where he 'heard' all this..........Oh well, I guess there are just 'so many' that want him gone, Adidas just doesn't have time to go in to it. And if Stephenville is looking at McCoy, it is probably because he has done such a crappy job here. :D So according to what I've heard Graham is going to have to come to "the junkyard" (as some of the Sweetwater faithful so lovingly call it.:mad: ) to play during district. Is that correct??

Snyder_TigerFan
02-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Yes. Went to Nebraska.

Ahh....so there is room for his son then.

Adidas410s
02-06-2008, 04:52 PM
I've been a bigger defender of McCoy than 99% of people in and around Graham. I haven't come across a parent, former player, or anybody else in town that's all that excited about McCoy. Some tolerate him after they win a few playoff games...but the consensus is still the typical whining..."He's only concerned about his kids. He doesn't care about anybody else and only wants his son to throw to his other son." Once Chance left...the tune changed to, "McCoy doesn't care about anything but football. He's cut funding to other programs to provide for better amenities for the football team."

I'm not saying I agree with them...cuz I don't...just saying this is the argument I've heard over and over and over...

Adidas410s
02-06-2008, 04:55 PM
He still hasn't told me where he 'heard' all this..........Oh well, I guess there are just 'so many' that want him gone, Adidas just doesn't have time to go in to it. And if Stephenville is looking at McCoy, it is probably because he has done such a crappy job here. :D

If not for the part about "don't name names on the board" then I would give you a long list of people that I can think off the top of my head.

Doing a quick count...I can name 15 parents that have/recently had kids that were very involved at GHS and 5 or 6 kids that played at least a year under McCoy. I don't think things are as bad now as they were the first 2 years...but I don't think people are exactly rolling out the red carpet for him either.

Snyder_TigerFan
02-06-2008, 04:58 PM
"McCoy doesn't care about anything but football. He's cut funding to other programs to provide for better amenities for the football team."

I heard (from a reliable source) that he did the same thing at Jim Ned.:thinking:

RedWhiteBlue
02-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Well, I guess we don't run in the same circles or we just don't hang out with the same people. Of course, all the smaller towns in Texas are unhappy with their coaches at some point that is just part of the job. As far as cutting funding to other areas......... I don't see that at all. The school board and others would never go along with that. Too much great talent involved in other areas. If anything he has given more to track, tennis and golf- I know for sure.

Adidas410s
02-06-2008, 06:33 PM
If anything he has given more to track, tennis and golf- I know for sure.
Does that mean that Coach Rice isn't having to buy all of the team uniforms out of his own pocket this year??? He's done so in previous years. He's bought rackets, strings, balls, etc for kids to be able to play.

wedo
02-06-2008, 07:14 PM

What happened to Morris?? HE left ??

kepdawg
02-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by wedo
What happened to Morris?? HE left ??

He took the Lake Travis job.

VWG
02-06-2008, 08:12 PM
McCoy leaving Graham would not be a good move for the Steers.
Any town has gripes about coaches, unless the guy wins a state championship.
Think about it... there are parents everywhere that complain about something. Coach Dalke in Burkburnett had some parents complaining last year after they missed the playoffs, even had some rumblings about special school board meetings, etc......
This year they go to the playoffs for the first time in 10+ years, win a playoff game, and everything is back to normal.
Graham has an excellent staff. McCoy's son, IMO, needs to mature on the field as a leader. That should come over time, he will only be a junior this next season.
And... to add, if you think the spotlight is on a coach in Graham, that light adds about 1,000 watts over in Erath County. Parents were upset at Morris because he couldn't beat WF Rider and get that 5th state championship. Whoever takes the 'Ville job will be in Art Briles shadow until they win a state title.

RedWhiteBlue
02-07-2008, 10:00 AM
Does that mean that Coach Rice isn't having to buy all of the team uniforms out of his own pocket this year??? He's done so in previous years. He's bought rackets, strings, balls, etc for kids to be able to play.
If Coach Rice is buying those things then he is doing that on his own- I don't think anyone is 'forcing' him to and it is certainly not part of his contract. Coach Rice is really dedicated to tennis and everyone appreciates how well he takes care of his teams, but yes, I do believe he is getting more money than he was before the current coaching staff arrived.
And I think VWG had some great points- the current coaching staff has taken Graham farther in the last 2 years than they have been in several so why are the Graham folks so unhappy with them? Again, not trying to stir the pot..... just curious.
And you know what- it doesn't matter. If Coach McCoy chooses to leave then ALL those folks will be happy and God bless whoever they decide to bring in. They will certainly need it.

injuredinmelee
02-07-2008, 10:07 AM
I could see Brad taking this job if it is offered. Would be good exposure for his son. See if he really is the best athlete in the family.

Adidas410s
02-07-2008, 10:18 AM
If Coach Rice is buying those things then he is doing that on his own- I don't think anyone is 'forcing' him to and it is certainly not part of his contract. Coach Rice is really dedicated to tennis and everyone appreciates how well he takes care of his teams, but yes, I do believe he is getting more money than he was before the current coaching staff arrived.
And I think VWG had some great points- the current coaching staff has taken Graham farther in the last 2 years than they have been in several so why are the Graham folks so unhappy with them? Again, not trying to stir the pot..... just curious.
And you know what- it doesn't matter. If Coach McCoy chooses to leave then ALL those folks will be happy and God bless whoever they decide to bring in. They will certainly need it.
Having had younger brothers play for Coach Rice in the past few years...I'm about 99% sure that's NOT the case. They've been limited on the tournaments they can travel to and he's had to buy team uniforms out of his own pocket.

Coach Bourquin won how many district titles in a row??? That sure wasn't good enough for a lot of people around town. Winning doesn't make people like you. It's how you treat people and how you're perceived that effects what others think.

Spaceman_Spiff
02-07-2008, 10:29 AM
Adidas...you're getting wiser with age.

RedWhiteBlue
02-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Okay, first of all you are about 99% sure you know everything- so I know only 1% of anything. You have made that real clear.
Next, I fully understand that winning does not make people like you- coaches prove that every day- example, Bobby Knight. Like I said before if Coach McCoy applies and gets the job at Stephenville maybe he will make all your 99% people happy and then the people of Graham can move on.

Adidas410s
02-07-2008, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Spaceman_Spiff
Adidas...you're getting wiser with age.
I'm thinking just a bit more senile. Between Realignment, National Signing Day, other random crap, and a huge pile of work growing now that I'm doing the job of 2 people...I think I'm losing it.

WE'VE GOT TO KEEP OUR COMPOSURE!
WE'VE COME TOO FAR!

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2003_Old_School/2003_old_school_025.jpg

Adidas410s
02-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Okay, first of all you are about 99% sure you know everything- so I know only 1% of anything. You have made that real clear.
Next, I fully understand that winning does not make people like you- coaches prove that every day- example, Bobby Knight. Like I said before if Coach McCoy applies and gets the job at Stephenville maybe he will make all your 99% people happy and then the people of Graham can move on.
:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

A wee bit sensitive are we???

Spaceman_Spiff
02-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Nah, you're not getting senile, but sounds like you are a bit stressed. Keep up the good work...I've always enjoyed reading what you have to say.

RedWhiteBlue
02-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Me??? How about you and your trying to get people to jump on the anti- McCoy wagon? Or pushing woe is the tennis coach who has to buy his own tennis teams uniforms..... please..... try that somewhere else.
It is hilarious how you guys get so wound up over one thing and then the women on here defend their position and then all of a sudden, "boom"- ya'll play "the woman is overreacting" card again. It is hilarious.
You know they do make calming agents for men, too. It is called beer- go have one, honey.

DaHop72
02-07-2008, 11:18 AM
Me??? How about you and your trying to get people to jump on the anti- McCoy wagon? Or pushing woe is the tennis coach who has to buy his own tennis teams uniforms..... please..... try that somewhere else.
It is hilarious how you guys get so wound up over one thing and then the women on here defend their position and then all of a sudden, "boom"- ya'll play "the woman is overreacting" card again. It is hilarious.
You know they do make calming agents for men, too. It is called beer- go have one, honey. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
OH DEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Tiger
02-07-2008, 11:22 AM
I heard it's going to be someone from another planet! :D

RedWhiteBlue
02-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Oh dear, is right. And where is ole' Texasfootball? He started all this crap!!!! I owe him a swift kick in the knee.................

DaHop72
02-07-2008, 11:27 AM

:D :D

RedWhiteBlue
02-07-2008, 11:31 AM
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Adidas410s
02-07-2008, 11:32 AM
You know they do make calming agents for men, too. It is called beer- go have one, honey.
1. You missed where I said I defended McCoy more than just about anybody in town.

2. I thought you said the tennis coach was getting more money from the school??? Why would he have to pay for things such as unis??? Oh that's right...gotta make sure the football guys have everything that need and you'll be damned if the other programs get a dime more than they generated in revenue! But let's make sure to say, "oh you're doing a great job guys!" :rolleyes:

3.CLICK HERE (http://www.midol.com/Products/MenstrualFormula/Gelcaps/index.asp) <--- Make sure to check this site out when you have a chance. I hear the gel caps are doing wonders these days! ;)

4. Go ahead and let that marinate for a few...

RedWhiteBlue
02-07-2008, 11:42 AM
1. You missed where I said I defended McCoy more than just about anybody in town.

2. I thought you said the tennis coach was getting more money from the school??? Why would he have to pay for things such as unis??? Oh that's right...gotta make sure the football guys have everything that need and you'll be damned if the other programs get a dime more than they generated in revenue! But let's make sure to say, "oh you're doing a great job guys!" :rolleyes:

3.CLICK HERE (http://www.midol.com/Products/MenstrualFormula/Gelcaps/index.asp) <--- Make sure to check this site out when you have a chance. I hear the gel caps are doing wonders these days! ;)

4. Go ahead and let that marinate for a few...
I thought you said you had some work to do? Why don't you get back to that before you hurt yourself.......... I can't keep up anyway. I would rather think about what I will be doing for lunch.

Adidas410s
02-07-2008, 11:54 AM
I thought you said you had some work to do? Why don't you get back to that before you hurt yourself.......... I can't keep up anyway. I would rather think about what I will be doing for lunch.

see below:

Originally posted by Go Blue
pwned

pirate4state
02-07-2008, 11:58 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DaHop72
02-07-2008, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You know they do make calming agents for men, too. It is called beer- go have one, honey. :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

LH Panther Mom
02-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:
You know you laughed. :D :kiss:

RedWhiteBlue
02-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Come on, Hops- you don't agree with that????

Texasfootball2
02-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Oh dear, is right. And where is ole' Texasfootball? He started all this crap!!!! I owe him a swift kick in the knee.................

I didn't start this thread to turn into crap. My original post was very clear that the rumor was that "STEPHENVILLE WAS INTERESTED IN COACH MCCOY", and that McCoy was not the one who initiated the interest. To me it's a huge compliment that he would be mentioned for the Stephenville job, especially knowing a little bit about the process they go through when hiring. It doesn't matter how good of a job a coach has done where he is at, there will always be someone who has something negative to say about them. He has won a lot of football games in Graham and if he leaves Graham will be in little better shape than it was when he got there. I personnally think he would be crazy not to take it if given the chance. It would be a great career move from himself and a better opportunity for his son as far as being evaluated by college coaches.

As far as Graham's future, if McCoy leaves it might be a setback for their football program just because they will have to replace the loss of a good QB who has already played 20+ varsity football games with someone who has more than likely played zero varsity games. With this district schedule, that is not the best formula for success.

pirate4state
02-07-2008, 12:09 PM
:dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: Oh, but telling her to go take some midol is not :dispntd: r-i-g-h-t :rolleyes:

Both were funny, to me anyway!

DaHop72
02-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Come on, Hops- you don't agree with that???? :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:
No maam, haven't done that in over 30+ years.

DaHop72
02-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Oh, but telling her to go take some midol is not :dispntd: r-i-g-h-t :rolleyes:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Old Tiger
02-07-2008, 12:12 PM

You know they do make calming agents for men, too. It is called beer- go have one, honey. I think she's trying to intoxicate you and take advantage of you with all this have a beer honey talk!:inlove: :kiss: :kiss: :inlove:

Texasfootball2
02-07-2008, 12:18 PM
I didn't start this thread to turn into crap. My original post was very clear that the rumor was that "STEPHENVILLE WAS INTERESTED IN COACH MCCOY", and that McCoy was not the one who initiated the interest. To me it's a huge compliment that he would be mentioned for the Stephenville job, especially knowing a little bit about the process they go through when hiring. It doesn't matter how good of a job a coach has done where he is at, there will always be someone who has something negative to say about them. He has won a lot of football games in Graham and if he leaves Graham will be in little better shape than it was when he got there. I personnally think he would be crazy not to take it if given the chance. It would be a great career move from himself and a better opportunity for his son as far as being evaluated by college coaches.

As far as Graham's future, if McCoy leaves it might be a setback for their football program just because they will have to replace the loss of a good QB who has already played 20+ varsity football games with someone who has more than likely played zero varsity games. With this district schedule, that is not the best formula for success.

Just want to make sure RWB didn't miss this post. :D :D :D

RedWhiteBlue
02-07-2008, 12:22 PM
:dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:
No maam, haven't done that in over 30+ years.
Gotcha- then maybe something else..... I don't know........ maybe fishing? That's a good chillin' thing, too.

RedWhiteBlue
02-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Just want to make sure RWB didn't miss this post. :D :D :D
I totally understood your post Tf2. I was just trying to defend McCoy and say that not everybody in town dislikes him or wants him gone and then I get told otherwise, along with being told that I know absolutely nothing about nothing (which you know isn't true). I know how to Graham has beat Wylie twice in the last 2 years!!!!! :D

Adidas410s
02-07-2008, 12:41 PM
I totally understood your post Tf2. I was just trying to defend McCoy and say that not everybody in town dislikes him or wants him gone and then I get told otherwise, along with being told that I know absolutely nothing about nothing (which you know isn't true). I know how to Graham has beat Wylie twice in the last 2 years!!!!! :D
Women...they don't read well...or at least this one doesn't.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

RedWhiteBlue
02-07-2008, 12:47 PM
Women...they don't read well...or at least this one doesn't.

:devil: :devil: :devil:
I read just fine. I just think your posts are mainly useless, so I don't bother reading most of them.

Adidas410s
02-07-2008, 12:50 PM
I read just fine. I just think your posts are mainly useless, so I don't bother reading most of them.
http://constitutionclub.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/yawn8hm.jpg

RedWhiteBlue
02-07-2008, 12:54 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Texasfootball2
02-07-2008, 01:08 PM

That would be Twice in last THREE years. Only in Graham, never in Abilene:D

DaHop72
02-07-2008, 01:17 PM
That would be Twice in last THREE years. Only in Graham, never in Abilene:D http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/cover1.jpg

Here we go again.:D

Old Tiger
02-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Since we are being mean in this thread.....SNYDER SUX! :devil:

DaHop72
02-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Since we are being mean in this thread.....SNYDER SUX! :devil: Go Blue=Liberty Hill's greatest.
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/band.jpg

:devil: :devil:

Old Tiger
02-07-2008, 01:26 PM
Go Blue=Liberty Hill's greatest.
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/band.jpg

:devil: :devil: touche, at least we're state champs!!!!:tongue: :tongue:

DaHop72
02-07-2008, 01:28 PM
touche, at least we're state champs!!!!:tongue: :tongue: So since you said we, I guess you will continue to support them even though they will now reside in the weak Reg. I you so detest. :devil: :devil:

Snydertigersrul
02-07-2008, 01:32 PM
touche, at least we're state champs!!!!:tongue: :tongue:

Back in the Jimmy Carter era. We won three of the last five state golf championships. I never remember Rockdale being at the state tournament.

Old Tiger
02-07-2008, 01:34 PM
So since you said we, I guess you will continue to support them even though they will now reside in the weak Reg. I you so detest. :devil: :devil: It's okay. They'll remain good for these 2 years due to the region III athletes that carry over from those teams ;)

pirate4state
02-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Back in the Jimmy Carter era. We won three of the last five state golf championships. I never remember Rockdale being at the state tournament. :doh: :doh: GOLF?? Really? WOW :clap: :thumbsup:

DaHop72
02-07-2008, 01:54 PM
:doh: :doh: GOLF?? Really? WOW :clap: :thumbsup: :foul: :foul: :foul: :foul:

Sweetwater Red
02-07-2008, 01:58 PM
:doh: :doh: GOLF?? Really? WOW :clap: :thumbsup:

Hey! We had a girl win the 3A individual title a few years ago. The
Big Country area has alot of good golfers.

RedWhiteBlue
02-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Yep, let's talk golf- how is everyone in our new district at golf? I can tell you that the Graham boys golf team has been to the state tournament for about the last 20 years plus. Todays a nice day for a golf game, wouldn't you say so Texas2? I bet Nobogey would agree.........

pirate4state
02-07-2008, 02:11 PM
:foul: :foul: :foul: :foul:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I'm just jealous because Sinton doesn't have any golf state championships. LOL

Spaceman_Spiff
02-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Zounds...I leave for a couple of hours, and the tread goes crazy...laughing. This makes for good reading though...keep it up...your turn Adidas.

Adidas410s
02-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Yep, let's talk golf- how is everyone in our new district at golf? I can tell you that the Graham boys golf team has been to the state tournament for about the last 20 years plus. Todays a nice day for a golf game, wouldn't you say so Texas2? I bet Nobogey would agree.........
Take your 20...make it 3...and you've got yourself a deal. You really are proving this statement:

so I know only 1% of anything.

You're really having a bad day. Just go lie down and take a nap already.

Adidas410s
02-07-2008, 02:25 PM
:doh: :doh: GOLF?? Really? WOW :clap: :thumbsup:
That's a sore spot for us WTX folk...so back off!!! :mad:

pirate4state
02-07-2008, 02:26 PM
That's a sore spot for us WTX folk...so back off!!! :mad: ummmmmmmm, yeah......maybe YOU need a nap!

DaHop72
02-07-2008, 02:32 PM

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/3512/run8nnfk0.gif

DaHop72
02-07-2008, 02:33 PM
Take your 20...make it 3...and you've got yourself a deal. You really are proving this statement:

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2736/popcornbe1.gifhttp://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2736/popcornbe1.gifhttp://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2736/popcornbe1.gif

Adidas410s
02-07-2008, 02:39 PM
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2736/popcornbe1.gifhttp://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2736/popcornbe1.gifhttp://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2736/popcornbe1.gif
nah...I'm kinda tired today. Too bad they don't pay me to take naps around here.

AP Panther Fan
02-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Wow, when I read the title of this thread "Stephenville Rumors" I thought it was going to be about UFO's.:nerd:

I was disappointed at first, but luckily kept reading...busy day on the downlow.:D

DaHop...pass the popcorn.;)

pirate4state
02-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Too bad they don't pay me to take naps around here. Indeed.

Buccaneer
02-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Your tennis team has uniforms?

nobogey72
02-07-2008, 02:45 PM
I have heard from a very reliable source (check me out on my prior predictions) and I'm telling you my sources are solid. AND YOU CAN HOLD ME TO THIS ONE..........Steve Spurrier will be the next head coach at Stephenville.

Deal being done as we speak. More details to follow as I get them.:D :D

DaHop72
02-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Wow, when I read the title of this thread "Stephenville Rumors" I thought it was going to be about UFO's.:nerd:

I was disappointed at first, but luckily kept reading...busy day on the downlow.:D

DaHop...pass the popcorn.;) http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2736/popcornbe1.gifhttp://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2736/popcornbe1.gifhttp://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2736/popcornbe1.gifhttp://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2736/popcornbe1.gif

Freshly popped, trust me, you may need all of it.

:D

RedWhiteBlue
02-07-2008, 03:18 PM

What??? You are insane. Never mind the beer I think you need bullets- bullets would do you wonders........

RedWhiteBlue
02-07-2008, 03:20 PM
That would be Twice in last THREE years. Only in Graham, never in Abilene:D
Your right and excuse me, but are you pointing our errors in my typing Texas2? You of all people!!!! The KING of grammatical and spelling errors? :kiss:

Texasfootball2
02-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Your right and excuse me, but are you pointing our errors in my typing Texas2? You of all people!!!! The KING of grammatical and spelling errors? :kiss:

Your right, of that "I AM THE KING".:D

RedWhiteBlue
02-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Your right, of that "I AM THE KING".:D
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
At least you are not ashamed to admit it!!!!

DaHop72
02-07-2008, 03:56 PM
I am King Bogey

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/bogey.jpg

Peasants, bow down!!!!!!!!

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

RedWhiteBlue
02-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Your tennis team has uniforms?
Bought and paid for by the coach. He also bought 99% of the balls, strings, shoes, sweat bands, rackets and whatever else they needed according to Adidas. Heck, I guess he even buys the gas for the van.